Andrew Cuomo: NY Has 15 Times Coronavirus Cases of CA Because ‘We Welcome People’

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Andrew Cuomo: NY Has 15 Times Coronavirus Cases of CA Because ‘We Welcome People’

Post by Doka » 03-25-2020 07:41 PM

When a man will Not look out after his own 1st, He will lose All .(Everything) "Portrait of a Fool"

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday that the state was getting hit hardest in the United States because of their welcoming spirit.

Cuomo noted that New York had 15 times the coronavirus cases of California and other states and offered his opinion about why that was the case.
"Because we welcome people from across the globe,” he said. “We have people coming here, we have people who came here from China, who came here from Italy, who came here from all across the globe.”

Cuomo said that he believed that the virus was in New York City long before people even knew it was a problem.

“I had no doubt that the virus was here much earlier than we even know,” he said. “And I have no doubt that the virus was here much earlier than it was in any other state, because those people come here first.”
New York currently has 30,811 cases, California has 2,644 cases, Washington state has 2,404 cases and Massachusetts has 1,159 cases.

Cuomo added that New Yorkers lived “close to one another,” which was another reason the virus spread more quickly.

He cited the close quarters in which New Yorkers lived in their communities, restaurants, movie theaters, public transportation, that, made New Yorkers more vulnerable.

But he said that the greatest weakness of New Yorkers was also their greatest strength.

“Our closeness is what makes us special,” he said, noting that New Yorkers were more open, accepting and tolerant than the rest of the world.

“The closeness is that New York humanity that I think exists nowhere else,” he said.

5033 Comments and counting

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... tent=Final
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Andrew Cuomo: NY Has 15 Times Coronavirus Cases of CA Because ‘We Welcome People’

Post by Doka » 03-25-2020 07:53 PM

Testing has become wide spread, a good thing. So while it is a good thing, people seem totally paniced by the rise in numbers, which naturally go with massive testing. One figure that seems to be quite elusive, is the "Recovery" rate, which leads me to believe, it must be pretty good. Or the MSM would be all over it.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Double Vision

Post by Riddick » 03-25-2020 08:12 PM

Hey Now Doka! Great posts & thread!

I don't doubt you'd eventually delete the duplicate thread without my mentioning it, but would you believe I'm a neatness freak??
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Double Vision

Post by Doka » 03-26-2020 01:32 PM

Riddick wrote: 03-25-2020 08:12 PM Hey Now Doka! Great posts & thread!

I don't doubt you'd eventually delete the duplicate thread without my mentioning it, but would you believe I'm a neatness freak??
:D Continue on....sometimes I miss the need to delete, so I'm just going to call you "helpful" . :wave:
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”