Easter Week | Spring Break

FF Community posts

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Easter Week | Spring Break

Post by Riddick » 04-14-2019 09:00 PM

Just an 'Ernest' Heads Up here FFolks,

Yore old buddy's taking a vacation from posting for the most part from now 'til 4/22. That said, in the interests of promoting peaceful co-existence for the remainder of this holiday season, any posts you'll see from me in PnG'll strive for the softer side, so's not to stir up sh!t...

My hope is 7 days I can avoid saying or thinking anything either Jesus or The Easter Bunny wouldn't approve of. (Play it safe I got both bases covered, KWIM!)

Have a great week y'all & TTYL!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: Easter Week | Spring Break

Post by kbot » 04-14-2019 09:22 PM

Enjoy your time away Riddick.

And, who stirs up sh!t...?!??!?!??!??!?!? :mrgreen:
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Resistance Is Futile

Post by Riddick » 04-16-2019 01:40 AM

Well, that settles it. Social media is a drug.

The entire point of taking a posting "vacation" seems to be evading me! I see stuff, and I just want to post, it's an addiction. Still, if I'm gonna post, IMHO there's no better place -

Maybe we can use that as a signup promotion? "You've Tried The Rest! Now JOIN The BEST - The Fantastic Forum: It's SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE"
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Easter Week | Spring Break

Post by Doka » 04-16-2019 10:54 AM

Missed You! :wave: :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Social Media Spring Break UPDATE

Post by Riddick » 04-19-2019 01:09 AM

Fighting the urge to post was kinda tuff to start, but it's been easier going since then - That said, the desire's still there, so this post is a "nicotine patch" of sorts to take the edge off. My plan's to post only some AB & Easter stuff in the next couple days & nothing else thru Sunday -

After that, vacation's over & it's back to "work"? HA! No such thing. Taking time off I'm finding out for me, NOT to post is what's work! So long as my fingers can type and the Internet's Number 1 Art Bell fan forum is open, y'all can rest assured I'll keep coming back KWIM

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Social Media Spring Break UPDATE

Post by Doka » 04-19-2019 11:33 AM

Riddick wrote: 04-19-2019 01:09 AM Fighting the urge to post was kinda tuff to start, but it's been easier going since then - That said, the desire's still there, so this post is a "nicotine patch" of sorts to take the edge off. My plan's to post only some AB & Easter stuff in the next couple days & nothing else thru Sunday -

After that, vacation's over & it's back to "work"? HA! No such thing. Taking time off I'm finding out for me, NOT to post is what's work! So long as my fingers can type and the Internet's Number 1 Art Bell fan forum is open, y'all can rest assured I'll keep coming back KWIM
Glad to hear that Riddick! :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community”