Trump Threatens To Dump Migrants In Sanctuary Cities

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-12-2019 02:20 PM

What a better ,Humane thing to do than to send the ILLEGALS To places where they will be wanted, Loved, Protected, and lovingingly Cared for. Sometimes you just need to give in and let these Cities have what they have, so proudly stood for.

The White House is considering transferring immigrants detained at the southern border to Democrat-controlled "sanctuary cities."

After reports surfaced that the idea was brought up twice and shot down by attorneys from Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE), President Trump tweeted on Friday that his administration is "indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only," adding "The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy – so this should make them very happy!"

Entire Story/Comments

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... -democrats
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Trump Threatens To Dump Migrants In Sanctuary Cities

Post by Doka » 04-12-2019 02:41 PM

What? I was just listening to the Mayor of Oakland, CA. She was saying, the Illegals have made her city safer, kinder,more diversifyed, just a better place. Then, she had this strange "Melt Down" :confused:

Side Note: I spent quite a bit of time in Oakland, CA in the 60s, It really did need some up-grading then, Glad to hear it has become a wonderful place.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-13-2019 04:05 PM

:confused: :shock:

California Judges Hand Trump Rare Court Win By Allowing Return Of Migrants To Mexico

by Tyler Durden
Sat, 04/13/2019 - 15:30

It might be a sign of the apocalypse, but a panel of judges in the Ninth Circuit has temporarily blocked a California judge's order to halt a Trump administration policy to allow the return of some asylum seekers to Mexico while they await their court dates - handing the administration a rare victory in the courts.

According to the Associated Press, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals issued a temporary stay Friday, blocking a ruling by San Francisco Judge Richard Seeborg, who delivered a temporary injunction on Monday blocking the policy while challenges filed by civil liberties groups moved forward.

Seeborg justified the injunction by arguing that the policy failed to take into account the dangers that migrants might face in Mexico.

Article in Full/Comments

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... nts-mexico
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-13-2019 08:21 PM

Yeah..... Trump got slapped by even Fox on that one........

Ali Noorani: Trump needs a better immigration policy – Here it is

President Trump has taken dramatic action in recent days to respond to the growing number of migrants trying to reach the U.S. Unfortunately, many of the president’s moves – coupled with his fiery rhetoric warning of rapists, murderers and drug dealers coming to America to do us harm – will only make matters worse.

On top of that, some things the president wants to do are illegal. They will certainly be challenged with lawsuits that could ultimately go to the Supreme Court.

There is a better way forward on immigration policy. What’s needed is a path that positions the president as the leader who brings the parties together and ensures the United States remains a nation of laws and a nation of grace.

Facing a humanitarian and security challenge at our southern border with Mexico – as a growing number of Central American families arrive – President Trump has taken the advice of destructive aides. He has obtained the forced resignation of Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen and other top officials in the department, while responding by playing to our worst fears and prejudices.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/ali-noo ... here-it-is

Oh snap!!!! Must be pretty bad when even Fox recognizes that trump's policies on immigration are just pandering to prejudices.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-13-2019 08:39 PM

What is truly amazing about the GOP's stance on immigration is that they, more so that the Democrats, wear their religion on their shirtsleeves. Born-agains, Evangelicals, etc.........With that thought in mind, one has to ask, when it comes to the teachings of the Bible that they profess that they know far better than anyone, why they've just gone stupid..........

But, I guess when the leader of the party calls a reading from The Second Letter of Paul to the Corinthians, a reading from "Two Corinthians......", really, what can you expect.....???? And, at Liberty University of all places........

Welcoming Strangers

Matthew 25:35 ESV /

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,
Hebrews 13:2 ESV /

Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
Leviticus 19:33-34 ESV /

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Romans 15:7 ESV /

Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.
Romans 12:13 ESV /

Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.
Leviticus 19:34 ESV /

You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
1 Peter 4:9 ESV /

Show hospitality to one another without grumbling.
Matthew 25:40 ESV / 130 helpful votes

And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’
Exodus 23:9 ESV /

“You shall not oppress a sojourner. You know the heart of a sojourner, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.
Leviticus 24:22 ESV /

You shall have the same rule for the sojourner and for the native, for I am the Lord your God.”
Deuteronomy 10:19 ESV /

Love the sojourner, therefore, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.
Exodus 22:21 ESV /

“You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.
3 John 1:5 ESV /

Beloved, it is a faithful thing you do in all your efforts for these brothers, strangers as they are,
Malachi 3:5 ESV /

“Then I will draw near to you for judgment. I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, against the adulterers, against those who swear falsely, against those who oppress the hired worker in his wages, the widow and the fatherless, against those who thrust aside the sojourner, and do not fear me, says the Lord of hosts.
Deuteronomy 10:18-19 ESV /

He executes justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the sojourner, giving him food and clothing. Love the sojourner, therefore, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.
Hebrews 13:1-2 ESV /

Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
1 Timothy 3:2 ESV /

Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,
Exodus 12:49 ESV /

There shall be one law for the native and for the stranger who sojourns among you.”
Jeremiah 22:3 ESV /

Thus says the Lord: Do justice and righteousness, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed. And do no wrong or violence to the resident alien, the fatherless, and the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place.
Leviticus 25:35 ESV /

“If your brother becomes poor and cannot maintain himself with you, you shall support him as though he were a stranger and a sojourner, and he shall live with you.
Galatians 5:14 ESV /

For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”
Hebrews 13:1 ESV /

Let brotherly love continue.
1 Timothy 5:10 ESV /

And having a reputation for good works: if she has brought up children, has shown hospitality, has washed the feet of the saints, has cared for the afflicted, and has devoted herself to every good work.
Galatians 3:28 ESV /

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Job 31:32 ESV /

(the sojourner has not lodged in the street; I have opened my doors to the traveler),
Matthew 25:1-46 ESV /

“Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, but the wise took flasks of oil with their lamps. As the bridegroom was delayed, they all became drowsy and slept. ...
Titus 1:8 ESV /

But hospitable, a lover of good, self-controlled, upright, holy, and disciplined.
Psalm 146:9 ESV /

The Lord watches over the sojourners; he upholds the widow and the fatherless, but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin.
Leviticus 23:22 ESV /

“And when you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap your field right up to its edge, nor shall you gather the gleanings after your harvest. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the Lord your God.”
Leviticus 19:10 ESV /

And you shall not strip your vineyard bare, neither shall you gather the fallen grapes of your vineyard. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the Lord your God.
Romans 13:10 ESV /

Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
3 John 1:5-8 ESV /

Beloved, it is a faithful thing you do in all your efforts for these brothers, strangers as they are, who testified to your love before the church. You will do well to send them on their journey in a manner worthy of God. For they have gone out for the sake of the name, accepting nothing from the Gentiles. Therefore we ought to support people like these, that we may be fellow workers for the truth.
Isaiah 58:7 ESV /

Is it not to share your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into your house; when you see the naked, to cover him, and not to hide yourself from your own flesh?
Luke 3:11 ESV /

And he answered them, “Whoever has two tunics is to share with him who has none, and whoever has food is to do likewise.”
Exodus 22:21-22 ESV /

“You shall not wrong a sojourner or oppress him, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt. You shall not mistreat any widow or fatherless child.
Romans 13:8 ESV /

Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Acts 10:34 ESV /

So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that God shows no partiality,
Luke 10:27 ESV /

And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
Ezekiel 47:22-23 ESV /

You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the sojourners who reside among you and have had children among you. They shall be to you as native-born children of Israel. With you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. In whatever tribe the sojourner resides, there you shall assign him his inheritance, declares the Lord God.
Revelation 21:3 ESV /

And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.
Matthew 25:31-46 ESV /

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, ...
Esther 5:1-14 ESV /

On the third day Esther put on her royal robes and stood in the inner court of the king's palace, in front of the king's quarters, while the king was sitting on his royal throne inside the throne room opposite the entrance to the palace. And when the king saw Queen Esther standing in the court, she won favor in his sight, and he held out to Esther the golden scepter that was in his hand. Then Esther approached and touched the tip of the scepter. And the king said to her, “What is it, Queen Esther? What is your request? It shall be given you, even to the half of my kingdom.” And Esther said, “If it please the king, let the king and Haman come today to a feast that I have prepared for the king.” Then the king said, “Bring Haman quickly, so that we may do as Esther has asked.” So the king and Haman came to the feast that Esther had prepared. ...
Matthew 5:43-44 ESV /

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
Hebrews 13:1-25 ESV /

Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body. Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” ...
Luke 9:11 ESV /

When the crowds learned it, they followed him, and he welcomed them and spoke to them of the kingdom of God and cured those who had need of healing.
Jeremiah 7:5-7 ESV /

“For if you truly amend your ways and your deeds, if you truly execute justice one with another, if you do not oppress the sojourner, the fatherless, or the widow, or shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not go after other gods to your own harm, then I will let you dwell in this place, in the land that I gave of old to your fathers forever.
Leviticus 19:9-10 ESV /

“When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap your field right up to its edge, neither shall you gather the gleanings after your harvest. And you shall not strip your vineyard bare, neither shall you gather the fallen grapes of your vineyard. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the Lord your God.
Matthew 25:34 ESV /

Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
Acts 28:2 ESV /

The native people showed us unusual kindness, for they kindled a fire and welcomed us all, because it had begun to rain and was cold.
Proverbs 19:17 ESV /

Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.
Ezekiel 22:29 ESV / 4

The people of the land have practiced extortion and committed robbery. They have oppressed the poor and needy, and have extorted from the sojourner without justice.
Ephesians 2:10 ESV /

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Numbers 9:14 ESV /

And if a stranger sojourns among you and would keep the Passover to the Lord, according to the statute of the Passover and according to its rule, so shall he do. You shall have one statute, both for the sojourner and for the native.”
Romans 16:16 ESV /

Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ greet you.
Deuteronomy 26:12-13 ESV /

“When you have finished paying all the tithe of your produce in the third year, which is the year of tithing, giving it to the Levite, the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that they may eat within your towns and be filled, then you shall say before the Lord your God, ‘I have removed the sacred portion out of my house, and moreover, I have given it to the Levite, the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, according to all your commandment that you have commanded me. I have not transgressed any of your commandments, nor have I forgotten them.
Romans 14:1-23 ESV /

As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. ...
Luke 19:1-10 ESV /

He entered Jericho and was passing through. And there was a man named Zacchaeus. He was a chief tax collector and was rich. And he was seeking to see who Jesus was, but on account of the crowd he could not, because he was small of stature. So he ran on ahead and climbed up into a sycamore tree to see him, for he was about to pass that way. And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up and said to him, “Zacchaeus, hurry and come down, for I must stay at your house today.” ...
Luke 10:30-37 ESV /

Jesus replied, “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who stripped him and beat him and departed, leaving him half dead. Now by chance a priest was going down that road, and when he saw him he passed by on the other side. So likewise a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he journeyed, came to where he was, and when he saw him, he had compassion. He went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he set him on his own animal and brought him to an inn and took care of him. ...
Genesis 19:1-38 ESV /

The two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them and bowed himself with his face to the earth and said, “My lords, please turn aside to your servant's house and spend the night and wash your feet. Then you may rise up early and go on your way.” They said, “No; we will spend the night in the town square.” But he pressed them strongly; so they turned aside to him and entered his house. And he made them a feast and baked unleavened bread, and they ate. But before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both young and old, all the people to the last man, surrounded the house. And they called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, that we may know them.” ...
Matthew 25:38 ESV /

And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?
Deuteronomy 27:19 ESV /

“‘Cursed be anyone who perverts the justice due to the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’
James 2:14-17 ESV /

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
1 Peter 2:11 ESV /

Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul.
Leviticus 19:33 ESV /

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong.
Deuteronomy 24:14 ESV /

“You shall not oppress a hired servant who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your brothers or one of the sojourners who are in your land within your towns.
1 Peter 4:7 ESV /

The end of all things is at hand; therefore be self-controlled and sober-minded for the sake of your prayers.
Hebrews 11:1-40 ESV /

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the people of old received their commendation. By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible. By faith Abel offered to God a more acceptable sacrifice than Cain, through which he was commended as righteous, God commending him by accepting his gifts. And through his faith, though he died, he still speaks. By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was commended as having pleased God. ...
Colossians 3:11 ESV /

Here there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free; but Christ is all, and in all.
Ephesians 2:19 ESV /

So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
Luke 10:25-37 ESV /

And behold, a lawyer stood up to put him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” He said to him, “What is written in the Law? How do you read it?” And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” And he said to him, “You have answered correctly; do this, and you will live.” But he, desiring to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?” ...
Deuteronomy 1:16 ESV /

And I charged your judges at that time, ‘Hear the cases between your brothers, and judge righteously between a man and his brother or the alien who is with him.
Leviticus 25:35-38 ESV /

“If your brother becomes poor and cannot maintain himself with you, you shall support him as though he were a stranger and a sojourner, and he shall live with you. Take no interest from him or profit, but fear your God, that your brother may live beside you. You shall not lend him your money at interest, nor give him your food for profit. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt to give you the land of Canaan, and to be your God.
James 2:5 ESV /

Listen, my beloved brothers, has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he has promised to those who love him?
Matthew 22:39 ESV /

And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
Proverbs 5:10 ESV /

Lest strangers take their fill of your strength, and your labors go to the house of a foreigner,
Deuteronomy 26:5 ESV /

“And you shall make response before the Lord your God, ‘A wandering Aramean was my father. And he went down into Egypt and sojourned there, few in number, and there he became a nation, great, mighty, and populous.
Deuteronomy 23:7 ESV /

“You shall not abhor an Edomite, for he is your brother. You shall not abhor an Egyptian, because you were a sojourner in his land.
Leviticus 25:45 ESV /

You may also buy from among the strangers who sojourn with you and their clans that are with you, who have been born in your land, and they may be your property.
Genesis 19:1 ESV /

The two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them and bowed himself with his face to the earth
Exodus 20:10 ESV /

But the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates.
Hebrews 13:16 ESV /

Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.
Ecclesiastes 1:1-18 ESV /

The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem. Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher, vanity of vanities! All is vanity. What does man gain by all the toil at which he toils under the sun? A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains forever. The sun rises, and the sun goes down, and hastens to the place where it rises. ...
Numbers 15:16 ESV /

One law and one rule shall be for you and for the stranger who sojourns with you.”
Deuteronomy 10:18 ESV /

He executes justice for the fatherless and the widow, and loves the sojourner, giving him food and clothing.
Leviticus 24:16 ESV /

Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.
Leviticus 20:2 ESV /

“Say to the people of Israel, Any one of the people of Israel or of the strangers who sojourn in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech shall surely be put to death. The people of the land shall stone him with stones.
Leviticus 18:26 ESV /

But you shall keep my statutes and my rules and do none of these abominations, either the native or the stranger who sojourns among you
Matthew 25:43 ESV /

I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’
Deuteronomy 24:19-21 ESV /

“When you reap your harvest in your field and forget a sheaf in the field, you shall not go back to get it. It shall be for the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands. When you beat your olive trees, you shall not go over them again. It shall be for the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow. When you gather the grapes of your vineyard, you shall not strip it afterward. It shall be for the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow.
Esther 3:1-15 ESV /

After these things King Ahasuerus promoted Haman the Agagite, the son of Hammedatha, and advanced him and set his throne above all the officials who were with him. And all the king's servants who were at the king's gate bowed down and paid homage to Haman, for the king had so commanded concerning him. But Mordecai did not bow down or pay homage. Then the king's servants who were at the king's gate said to Mordecai, “Why do you transgress the king's command?” And when they spoke to him day after day and he would not listen to them, they told Haman, in order to see whether Mordecai's words would stand, for he had told them that he was a Jew. And when Haman saw that Mordecai did not bow down or pay homage to him, Haman was filled with fury. ...
Matthew 5:16 ESV /

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
Deuteronomy 26:12 ESV /

“When you have finished paying all the tithe of your produce in the third year, which is the year of tithing, giving it to the Levite, the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that they may eat within your towns and be filled,
Acts 28:7 ESV /

Now in the neighborhood of that place were lands belonging to the chief man of the island, named Publius, who received us and entertained us hospitably for three days.
Zechariah 7:10 ESV /

Do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the poor, and let none of you devise evil against another in your heart.”
Genesis 18:2 ESV /

He lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing in front of him. When he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them and bowed himself to the earth
Numbers 19:10 ESV /

And the one who gathers the ashes of the heifer shall wash his clothes and be unclean until evening. And this shall be a perpetual statute for the people of Israel, and for the stranger who sojourns among them.
Numbers 16:40 ESV /

To be a reminder to the people of Israel, so that no outsider, who is not of the descendants of Aaron, should draw near to burn incense before the Lord, lest he become like Korah and his company—as the Lord said to him through Moses.
Exodus 12:48-49 ESV /

If a stranger shall sojourn with you and would keep the Passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised. Then he may come near and keep it; he shall be as a native of the land. But no uncircumcised person shall eat of it. There shall be one law for the native and for the stranger who sojourns among you.”
Matthew 28:19 ESV /

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Revelation 1:1 ESV /

https://www.openbible.info/topics/welcoming_strangers
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-13-2019 10:32 PM

Go and Heal yourself , Kbot, you are beginning to sound like Oral Roberts. Using your religion like it means nothing to you, but cannon balls. Have you really sunk into "Never Never Land" ?

Trump quoted: 2 Corinthians 3:17 New International Version (NIV) or what he was trying to quote any way.

17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Your Old Testament schtick is about as bunged up as you can get. And if you don't mind ,please , go start your own bible thumping thread of your own. I am an athiest, remember, and you have offended me greatly! I may require a "Safe Room"!

By the way congrats, you are beginning to sound as un-hinged as your "Hate Teacher".

Oral Roberts
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_Roberts
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-13-2019 11:29 PM

Are you drunk?
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Holy Script, Batman!!

Post by Riddick » 04-14-2019 05:39 PM

I'm no atheist, anyone asks I'm lapsed Lutheran, but can occasionally drift into agnosticism gauged by how much I let the lunatic fringes' sh!tstorms affect me.

I did one of those quizzes that rate where you fall along the beliefs spectrum & it said I was mostly Buddhist/Quaker/Hindu & as a fact, turns out I COULD see that. Not so far my interest to out & out pursue any or all of them religiously got piqued

AISI? While preached, more & more peaceful co-existence is practiced less & less all around. But it's kinda hard to do when there's folks who figure what's yours is theirs & that's just peachy keeno! Have a problem with that? That's your problem

Ah what the hell. Why not let's all go at it and let GOD sort it out! (IF there is one)
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

SPACE INVADERS AGAINST BORDERS

Post by Riddick » 04-14-2019 07:35 PM

"SIAB is a social justice group firmly committed to defending undocumented aliens' God-given right to invade American space anytime, anywhere along the US-Mexico border... To deny them full unlimited access is immoral. Walls are immoral. As are barriers of ANY sort. Open door policy is the only true policy!*
-----
* True to form SIAB accepts no liability for any losses of life limb & property"
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-14-2019 09:25 PM

Doka wrote: 04-13-2019 10:32 PM Go and Heal yourself , Kbot, you are beginning to sound like Oral Roberts. Using your religion like it means nothing to you, but cannon balls. Have you really sunk into "Never Never Land" ?
Wrong Doka - this is the view of a large portion of Trump's base. Don't shoot the messenger. Just pointing out the obvious......

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-14-2019 09:32 PM

Doka wrote: 04-13-2019 10:32 PMYour Old Testament schtick is about as bunged up as you can get. And if you don't mind ,please , go start your own bible thumping thread of your own. I am an athiest, remember, and you have offended me greatly! I may require a "Safe Room"!
Much of this is New Testament.........

DIdn't know (or perhaps, just forgot) that we are an atheist. Sorry if I've offended you.

BUT, fact remains the same , this is the basis of a large chunk of Trump's base. Sorry if that bothers you, but it's factual.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-14-2019 09:34 PM

Doka wrote: 04-13-2019 11:29 PMAre you drunk?
Had a few - that's what Pirates do............. :D
Attachments
201610179_jameson_irish_whiskey_original.png
201610179_jameson_irish_whiskey_original.png (26.79 KiB) Viewed 2489 times

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-14-2019 11:32 PM

BUT, fact remains the same , this is the basis of a large chunk of Trump's base. Sorry if that bothers you, but it's factual.
Yes, I understand totally, It's just a ruse, a wily subterfuge. I heard the screams from the Democrats. I find it hard to tell who is using who.

Bizarro world: Pelosi angry over Trump plan to send illegal crossers to sanctuary cities

’m sure he was being sarcastic when he said this should make them very happy, but it really should make the Democrats very happy. The government would be providing these families with free transportation to places that are welcoming undocumented aliens, i.e. the sanctuary cities.

In fact, many of them are headed for sanctuary cities anyway. In 2014, California, which is a sanctuary state, was home to between 2.35 million and 2.6 million undocumented immigrants. Nearly a quarter of the nation’s undocumented immigrants lived there. Roughly one in 10 California workers was an undocumented immigrant. And the population of undocumented aliens in California has gotten even larger since then.

How is giving these alien families free transportation to places they already intend to go a “warped game to perpetuate fear and demonize immigrants”?

Article/ 1300 Comments
https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration ... cities-and
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-15-2019 02:35 PM

Even Cher can have a moment of "Clarity", as radical as she is, she is Still a Human. Without the human quality of "Self-Preservation" and taking care of what is right in front of you, you become nothing more, than a leaf in the wind, human looking, in appearence, but Are Empty on the inside. You can not share what you don't have.

BUT........ what one lacks in their inner most being, they can find a some what acceptable (to them any way) sort of facsimile by joining the collective hive mind, tribe, club, group think, etc. If the Hive mind is corrupted, all are corrupted. The Hive mind only protects, and selects what it is told to associate with, for the good of the Hive. Any one or anything, thought process, out side of the Hive (Mankind as a Whole), is non-existant, to them. The Unique Individual, (What Humans are meant to be), Does not exist in the "Hive".

"I Finally Agree With Cher" Trump Exposes Liberal Elites' Virtue-Signaling Hypocrisy

by Tyler Durden
Mon, 04/15/2019 - 12:19

By threatening to send migrants to sanctuary cities, President Trump has forced liberals to confront their hypocritical NIMBYism as they scramble to come up with excuses to justify why the migrants whom they've defended as victims of a 'White Nationalist' agenda are actually 'too dangerous' to live among the urban elite.

We've seen it already with Cory Booker's admission that releasing migrants to sanctuary cities would "make us less safe." Then on Sunday, legendary pop diva Cher tweeted that moving migrants to California's sanctuary cities would be all well and good if it weren't for the "50,000 American citizens who LIVE ON THE STREETS."

Cher Quote:

I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+🇺🇸Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More
Article/Comment

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... -hypocrisy
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-15-2019 03:16 PM

Cher doesn't surprise me with her newfound "perspective". Same with Lori Loughlin and her pending money-laundering charges - these people have simply forgotten where they came from and are just snobs, pure and simple.

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”