Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!!!!!!

National news scene

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!!!!!!

Post by Doka » 11-25-2016 05:24 PM

kbot wrote:A belated Thanksgiving wish to all - spent the day cooking and enjoying the day. My wife was off, her brother was over as was our son - tripped the tryptophan light fantastic, watched some football and then vegged........ Now, back to work with the rush of people coming in with "My stomach hurts and I don't know why......" . Well, you ahd your gallbladder removed ten years ago and you ate enough to feed a small country, what are you thinking?????? :roll:

Wow, Kbot, I can relate to that! And I did have my gallbladder out about 10 years ago! :shock:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Have A Happy Thanksgiving Holiday FFolks!

Post by Riddick » 11-23-2017 01:34 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-23-2017 10:53 AM

:lol: I had a laugh at that Riddick and I was very grateful for the captions too!

:mrgreen: Happy Blessed Turkey Day to all Pirates! :D

Thanksgiving Day could be said this way too, "Thank God for Squanto Day!" He was the Native American, as the unsung hero, who taught the mostly starving but still surviving Pilgrims the proper farming methods of his tribe. :wink:

I heard an eye opening history lesson last night on Sirius-XM's Patriot Channel 125. Ben Shapiro was audio perfect standing in for Mark Levin and he told in great detail the Pilgrims-Squanto legend of 1614 - 1620! :shock:

MK II :pumpkin:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 11-23-2017 02:27 PM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-23-2017 11:54 AM

Happy Thanks Giving to all! So Grateful for you all and my Family and Friends! :wave:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-21-2018 04:07 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-21-2018 07:29 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Wind's really howling out there as that Canadian front is roaring through. Gonna go start a fire downstairs and get some heat going.

Blessings and best wishes to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-22-2018 08:21 AM

Happy Thanksgiving For American's Freedom Day To All and a Very Merry........oops! It's a little too early to end the greeting that way. :oops:

Just last night I found out on The Jim Bohannan Show that the often written "X-mass" was a way of taking Jesus Christ out of Christmas! We know how well that's worked today. :(

Those Santa pics rule these days and have for years. So he's just an over embellished German Saint Nickolas made more famous by the Coca Cola Bottling Company. Back then COKE came to us in brown bottles with cocaine in their formula. :lol:

MK II :idea:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 11-22-2018 10:52 AM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 πŸ” 🌏 πŸ—» 🌍 πŸŒ‹
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-22-2018 10:03 AM

Doesn't surprise me about secularizing Christmas MK. THat's what our country's come to - crass, unapologetic commercialization with no regard for THE REASON for the holiday.

Here, it is COLD today. Gonna visit family later on. Watching the Macy's parade on TV. There's a dance company from my home town here that'l be marching today.........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-22-2018 01:29 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I have lot's to be greatful for especially this year!

Remember MK II , no one can take anything away from you, that's already built into you. Don't worry about what others do.................
KARMA RULES

Return to β€œNational”