Will Heather continue?

Discussion forum for Art Bell's new show on the internet, Midnight in the Desert. Come in and discuss the latest news on Art, the show and guests.

Moderator: Super Moderators

fos
Pirate

Will Heather continue?

Post by fos » 04-21-2018 10:04 AM

Will Heather continue with MITD?

She must be devastated by the loss of Art, as are all of us.

I hope she can somehow continue the show.

v/r
fos

fos
Pirate

Re: Will Heather continue?

Post by fos » 04-21-2018 11:45 AM

This message was on the MITD website:

//
Heather has not indicated when she will return, it’s day by day. Let’s hope she’ll be back Monday. Please enjoy Art’s last interview with Michio Kaku.
//

I enjoyed Heather's work. I hope she will be back.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 04-21-2018 05:41 PM

IMHO she should take all the time she needs. I would think Art would want Heather to stay with the show
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

fos
Pirate

Post by fos » 04-24-2018 11:25 AM

Just received this email from Keith. Heather must be pretty high maintenance. Oh well. I cancelled my subscription.

//
With the passing of Art Bell, Heather Wade was not under any condition to do a show. She has taken one week to get back to the show. When she couldn't go on this week either, I was planning to offer a guest host, so we could have new LIVE shows to add to the archives. I did not want to run another week of replays as each of these replays are already in the archives and available to you as a subscriber. Heather did not like this decision and threatened to quit unless I played more replays. She indicated she would come back next Monday April 30th. So I had to put more replays on for this week. I'm sorry that you'll only have half the shows in the archives you would normally have, but Heather is causing me to do this. It's not my choice. Also, if Heather does chose to quit, I will handle the cancellations for everybody to stop the autopays, and will extend everyones access for 2 months, so you have a chance to listen or download the shows. Please don't cancel by contacting your credit card company, it really costs us a lot in chargeback fees. So please let us handle the shutdown process appropriately. Thanks for your understanding, we hope Heather returns on next Monday and we'll all grieve and heal together. Keith ------------------------------------------- Powered by http://DigitalAccessPass.com
//

Riddick
Pirate

"Midnight in the Desert UPDATE" Email This AM

Post by Riddick » 05-01-2018 03:42 PM

Dear fellow Time Travelers,

I’m sorry to report, that Heather has chosen not to produce a show or provide a capable fill-in host. In addition, she has taken away any chance of us getting our own fill-in host. This makes it impossible to have live shows in the interim, which most of you have requested.

Consequently, MITD is seeking a replacement host, which is the only option we have to move forward with Art Bell's legacy. I believe I can pull this off by next Monday. I’m excited by the candidates on the short list and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

I hope all of you enjoyed my tribute to Art Bell shows these last few days. I enjoyed putting them together.

Your hard-working servant, Keith
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

fos
Pirate

Post by fos » 05-01-2018 08:50 PM

This is a post by Heather this evening. Maybe the posts by Keith have been fake news? I don't know what to think. So much drama. That has always been the case with Art. Now even in his passing.... :(

//
I am heartbroken to report to you that Keith is getting rid of me. He is sending me termination papers and is being cruel to me during this tragic time. I wanted to be able to come back, I've been planning on how to do it, but he now does not allow me to make any decisions and insists on doing it his way. All Art wanted was for Midnight In The Desert to be successful and now Keith has taken away my ability to do that. I am very sorry to all of you that this is how things have turned out. I'm losing hope.

Riddick
Pirate

"New Host for Midnight in the Desert" Email Message From Keith

Post by Riddick » 05-09-2018 08:48 PM

It is with great excitement that we announce our new host of Midnight in the Desert is Dave Schrader of DarknessRadio fame. See his biographical information and a sound clip of his introduction from the first show last Monday at the website:

http://midnightinthedesert.com/dave-schrader/

Upcoming Guests on MITD

Wednesday May 9th

Dr. William F. Bengston - Healing Intention
AND
David Adair - America's Fall From Space

Thursday May 10th

Grant Cameron - The Government Disclosure Plan

Friday May 11th

Andrew McGrath - Beasts of Britain
A Cryptozoology 'enthusiast' who has spent over 25 years of researching and obsessing about the unknown creatures living right under his nose on this tiny Island in the North Atlantic.
AND
Chris Jericho - The List of Jericho
Multiple time world champion pro wrestler, lead singer of Fozzy and New York Times best-selling author Chris Jericho rocks the podcast world with "Talk Is Jericho," his unique, weekly take on all things pop culture with a special interest in the paranormal..

Dave and Chris will be sharing their memories of Art Bell

Monday May 14th

Dean Radin

Tuesday May 15th

P. M. H. Atwater, L.H.D - Near Death Experiences Research
AND
Preston Dennett - Undersea UFO Base

Wednesday May 16th

Pam Coronado - Perceiving Murder

Thursday May 17th

Bob Gimlin - Original Bigfoot Footage

Friday May 18th

Dr. Paul Wand - Earth 2.0 Exodus

Thats’ the schedule for now, changes may occur of course if something comes up.

Thanks to those of you who returned to be a Time Traveler and support the show. To those who are receiving this email because you were a member, please listen live to the shows and consider supporting us again and getting access to the archives and the wormhole.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Meanwhile, Back In Pahrump...

Post by Riddick » 05-12-2018 05:53 PM

MITD Wars: Heather Strikes Back!
https://artbelllegacy.com/

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

MITD With Heather Wade - Monday May 14 2018

Post by Riddick » 05-14-2018 03:42 PM

Guest: Whitley Strieber – Topic: Remembering Art Bell
Show time is 9PM Pacific, 11PM CDT and Midnight on the East Coast
https://artbelllegacy.com/how_to_listen.html

-Donald Trump Image

fos
Pirate

Post by fos » 07-18-2018 10:08 PM

Heather has been off the air (LNM Radio Network) for more than two weeks with no explanation. Anyone hear what has happened to her?

Thank you,
fos

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-19-2018 12:31 AM

From an Into Infinity thread, quoting a July 10th FB post by Ira Robinsion, LNM program director
Ira Robinson
23 mins
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM LNM REGARDING HEATHER WADE...

As many of you are aware, the past couple of weeks have been filled with replays during the show time slot Heather Wade has had (Midnight EST).

We at LNM have been giving her time to get things worked out within herself, including whether or not she would be able to do the broadcast each night.

As of this time, there have been some extenuating circumstances which have kept her from being able to go live for the listeners, which I will not go into publicly.

Suffice it to say, though, we are not sure when and/or if she will be coming back on the air.

She DOES still have a place here with us at LNM if she wishes to resume her broadcasts, and we are willing to give her as much time as she needs to make that decision.

However, as a network, we cannot keep replaying shows that have already been aired more than once. Therefore, unless and until she comes on live with us, we will be airing other shows during the time she currently occupies.

This was not an easy decision, especially considering the large amount of attacks and flack we have received due to bringing her to our network. It is heartbreaking to us, but we must do what we must for our listeners.

She is not LNM. She is one show ON LNM.

Also, just to make clear, anyone subscribed currently to her via her website that has issues with this decision must understand she is a separate entity from us. Anything you have paid to her that you feel you need recompense, are angry about or any other things must go through her website. Not us. We have nothing to do with it.

I am sorry this decision had to be made in the way it did, but, again, we must do what we feel is the right thing for our listeners. We hope you all understand.

Once again, if and when she decides to return to broadcasting with us, she has a place with us.

Thank you for your continued listenership, and we hope to continue serving you in the future. Remember, we have many awesome hosts who would love to have you listen.

-Donald Trump Image

fos
Pirate

Post by fos » 07-19-2018 08:11 AM

It is a shame. A lot of destructive forces have been aimed at Heather.

She was a good alternative to the other late night offerings.

I hope she finds her way.....

Return to “Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert”