Trump In Action

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Trump In Action

Post by Doka » 02-01-2017 01:09 AM

Have to go back on my own source........

"The travel ban bars refugees for 120 days. From Syria, refugees are banned indefinitely. And a 90-day ban has been imposed on travel here from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Sudan, Somalia and Yemen."

To make perfectly clear.... There never was A "TRAVEL BAN". The extreme vetting has gone into play in the 7 countries that travel into the US. Much different than saying No refugees, No one allowed in. THAT IS JUST NOT TRUE. THERE IS NO MUSLIM BAN. Just More Vetting, "Can't be Vetted" That is a huge problem.

What seems clear to me, is that the "Language" that sneaks in from the Swampy part of the MSM, or other places, gets infused into good sources and good people and idiots such as my self. Leads to panic attacks , and very important miss-interpretations. On the other side of the coin it brought into the light, those that "Glee-fully" "Jumped Trump" and may not have the "best intentions" towards the citizens of the US.

Due diligence is always a good thing.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-01-2017 12:05 PM

Doka, He might take some controversial action, again! This time "over there" on that "now" extremely PC island nation where we Yanks, Canadians, and Brits launched D-Day on June 6, 1944 :!:

That new London mayor's in the news again today but not likely on the majority of MSM. :rolleyes:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/01/lond ... isit-to-uk

MK II :rolleyes:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 02-01-2017 01:33 PM

The "cry-babies" out there seem to have forgotten that other presidents have put bans on various groups.

It is one thing free speech and objections -- but one needs to thoroughly check to see who is promoting them and ahem -- lot of them are based on media lies, go figure.

Right now the DEMS are ones trying to block people chosen by Trump for various cabinet positions. Like refusing to even show up to discussions, or getting up and rattling off the most ludicrous comments to hold up such hearings. The Dems have already stated they will go NO to anything Trump proposes. Getting a tad over the board. What to do? Drain the Swamp! How about proposing fines against not showing up or always just voting NO on anything Trump proposes without even looking at what IS proposed?

There are some GOP who are a bit... off as well.

I Think and believe Trump is doing what he campaigned on. I also realize that the ACA (Obama Care) will take a bit longer - as some things were good - ok mainly for those with pre-existing conditions and allowing singles living with parents to a certain age should be allowed to be included on insurance. However, going through those thousands of pages -does take time.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-01-2017 08:54 PM

This has become the only way to really know what is truly going on . PLUS, it's entertaining as well as informative and far better than stuff on TV, It' real. :D

Sean Spicer – White House Press Briefing – February 1st 2017 (Video)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... 017-video/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

White House Blackballs CNN

Post by Riddick » 02-01-2017 09:51 PM

Well, it's official...according to a note from Politico, the White House has confirmed that surrogates of the Trump administration will no longer appear on CNN and will instead go to "places where we think it makes sense to promote our agenda."

Of course, this development should come as little surprise to anyone who has been paying attention given that Trump has constantly blasted CNN as a "Fake News" outlet ever since his heated exchange with Jim Acosta at a press conference on January 11th.

In fact, since that fateful tussle, Trump's surrogates, including Conway, Spicer, Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and even Vice President Mike Pence, have made the rounds on the major Sunday political talk shows, with the notable exception of CNN’s “State of the Union" hosted by Jake Tapper.

But while the Trump administration has refused to send surrogates on CNN talk shows, Spicer has confirmed that the "Fake News" outlet won't be frozen out of press briefings. Speaking at an event at George Washington University on Monday, Spicer pointed out that he’s answered CNN’s questions in the regular daily briefings but also noted that he's "not going to sit around and engage with people who have no desire to actually get something right."

Of course, Trump's stance toward CNN is not terribly different from how the Obama administration handled Fox News. That said, somehow we suspect the mainstream media will be slightly more outraged over Trump's treatment of CNN than they were over Obama's hostility toward Fox News over the years.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-02-2017 06:58 AM

From what I've seen with Spicer and his early attempts at press conferences, he started to deliberately select reporters that have traditionally been left out of the process of being given the opportunity to ask questions. Usually there what appears to be (to an outsider such as myself anyway) a set order of who/ which network gets the opportunity to ask questions - and if there was any time left over at the end of the press conference, or, as with Obama, if he wanted to curry favor with the Spanish-language networks, then he would deliberately, bring that reporter in to ask questions before anyone else.

All Trump is doing (as far as I can tell anyway) is to bring in other networks and give them the opportunity to ask questions rather than have then rely on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-02-2017 10:26 AM

kbot wrote:From what I've seen with Spicer and his early attempts at press conferences, he started to deliberately select reporters that have traditionally been left out of the process of being given the opportunity to ask questions. Usually there what appears to be (to an outsider such as myself anyway) a set order of who/ which network gets the opportunity to ask questions - and if there was any time left over at the end of the press conference, or, as with Obama, if he wanted to curry favor with the Spanish-language networks, then he would deliberately, bring that reporter in to ask questions before anyone else.

All Trump is doing (as far as I can tell anyway) is to bring in other networks and give them the opportunity to ask questions rather than have then rely on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.......
Yep those four had a shared monopoly asking stuff in the WH press room. For months on end if you heard their news on radio, TV and especially the :realmad: AP Radio News all had them casting doubts and printing or speaking negativity back then and still now! Coast news last night was in part about the WH Press Room reserving an open seat for the author of "Atomic Iran" and "Black Gold - Strangle Hold" Jerry Corsi now of Infowars! :o

Does Washington D.C.'s swamp have easily accessed drain plugs! If not President Trump will have them installed soon enough!

Sic 'em Donald :!:

:twisted: George SSoros' hired buses must have had reserved parking places out in Berkley, California yesterday! :oops:

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 02-02-2017 06:34 PM, edited 1 time in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-02-2017 12:29 PM

I had heard that two outlets that the press secretary will be calling-on more frequently is the Christian Science Monitor and the Catholic News Service - will be refreshing.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-02-2017 12:47 PM

It is of MAJOR IMPORTANCE to get Jeff Sessions into the DOJ head. The Republicans have been needing his vote to get the other Cabinet Posts through, as Rhino's are doing their Pop-Up act. The Dems also fear Sessions and for very good reasons!!!

The Repubs Have all the power to get their people through without Any Democrat participating. But, it would be nice to see them participate instead of being just plain old "No shows". The "Nuclear" option will be used for sure. The Vice President may only vote to break ties re: Congressional Tie, look for this to be be used quite often.

As we all know, Clinton/Obama/Soros and their Minions , mainly the Swampy MSM are never going to give up, they will not allow healing or peace as long as they can keep their" Globalist Agenda" going and they are!!! Not until some ones go to jail. I believe some one pretty high up is going to charged with "Sedition" . I look for Sessions to hit the ground running!!

This is just a hint........Soebarkah? Didn't know that one.....

Indictments Coming? Federal Judge Exposes ‘Stunning’ Obama DOJ’s Crimes

Posted by Michael DePinto

Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarkah has committed many crimes since he usurped the most powerful office on the planet. Now that he’s not longer in office, isn’t it time to finally arrest and indict him? The following video summarizes just a handful of charges that he’s been accused of over the years, not the least of which are the accusations made by a federal judge recently…

The Texas judge presiding over the Obama’s Administration’s executive amnesty case has issued an order saying that the unethical behavior from the federal government’s attorneys has been “nothing short of stunning.”

Breitbart Texas reported in May of 2016 that U.S. District Court Judge Andrew Hanen slammed U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) officials, writing that their “conduct is certainly not worthy of any department whose name includes the word ‘Justice’.” He added, “Suffice it to say, the citizens of all fifty states, their counsel, the affected aliens and the judiciary all deserve better.” He opined that the DOJ “purports to represent all Americans—not just those who are in favor of whatever actions the Department is seeking to prosecute or defend. The end result never justifies misconduct.” Hanen issued a 28-page memorandum opinion and order and lambasted federal government officials for misleading the Court during the executive amnesty litigation.

The rest here

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/02/02 ... js-crimes/

See Highlighted Breibart link in this article for origin of article.

======================================

SEDITION

Legal Definition of sedition / (very simple def)

:  the crime of creating a revolt, disturbance, or violence against lawful civil authority with the intent to cause its overthrow or destruction — compare criminal syndicalism, sabotage

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sedition

======================================================

I would say trying to "overthrow" the American Government , Constitution. Is Sedition, and you can take it to the bank folks, there are mountains of PROOF!
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-02-2017 01:06 PM

Snippet from Article:written by Michael Depinto I'M WITH YOU MR DEPINTO!! I'M JUST PLAIN TIRED OF IT!! Doka
=============================================================
Courtesy of Freedom Outpost

Article posted with permission from The Last Great Stand

Michael is a member of the fast growing un-silent American majority that is sick of the insanity going on in this country right now. He has been accused of being vitriolic, bombastic, sarcastic to the extreme, and probably worse behind his back. Michael is sick of being branded a right wing-extremist, racist, homophobe, warmonger, or whatever other asinine adjectives Liberal Progressives have for the words COMMON SENSE these days. Michael is also a blogger at The Last Great Stand and an Attorney.

His Blog https://thelastgreatstand.com/
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

On A Different Course

Post by Riddick » 02-03-2017 12:17 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: White House Blackballs CNN

Post by Doka » 02-03-2017 10:15 AM

Riddick wrote:Well, it's official...according to a note from Politico, the White House has confirmed that surrogates of the Trump administration will no longer appear on CNN and will instead go to "places where we think it makes sense to promote our agenda."

Of course, this development should come as little surprise to anyone who has been paying attention given that Trump has constantly blasted CNN as a "Fake News" outlet ever since his heated exchange with Jim Acosta at a press conference on January 11th.

In fact, since that fateful tussle, Trump's surrogates, including Conway, Spicer, Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and even Vice President Mike Pence, have made the rounds on the major Sunday political talk shows, with the notable exception of CNN’s “State of the Union" hosted by Jake Tapper.

But while the Trump administration has refused to send surrogates on CNN talk shows, Spicer has confirmed that the "Fake News" outlet won't be frozen out of press briefings. Speaking at an event at George Washington University on Monday, Spicer pointed out that he’s answered CNN’s questions in the regular daily briefings but also noted that he's "not going to sit around and engage with people who have no desire to actually get something right."

Of course, Trump's stance toward CNN is not terribly different from how the Obama administration handled Fox News. That said, somehow we suspect the mainstream media will be slightly more outraged over Trump's treatment of CNN than they were over Obama's hostility toward Fox News over the years.

FULL STORY

=================

This is a "Conspiracy Theory" of mine and some others, it is so big, so "In your Face , blatant! But here it is . CNN was pretty much the 1st of its kind total news independent news network, it is around 36 years old. And it now calls it's self this quote "however, by April 2016, a CNN executive officially described the channel as "no longer a TV news network" and instead as "a 24-hour global multiplatform network."

I believe it to be The biggest "Anti- American Propaganda Mill" in our history, and it's right there in plain sight, in front of Us! A huge , High Tech, "Tokyo Rose" . We Americans are so fat ,complacent and so naive, a good portion of the people, literally accept what ever is put before them, without question. Let's just say that my theory is fact? What can be done about it, I don't know. The Only thought I have would be to treat it like De Beer's Diamonds of South Africa, they where Not allowed in this country due to their price fixing and other things(not sure that is still the case.) If people would get over being stupid that would help.......Ya sure , thats going to happen! But I do believe that throwing CNN out of the country, might make an impression on some.

The AP is throwing out false stuff, I've noticed and most news papers big and small use it for their Primary news source. OMG , Khrushchev, once said "We Will Bury You"!
I think our reply must have been, "No Thanks, We Will Bury Our Selves." :shock: Any how another rant for everyone Not to read............ :coolhat:
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 02-03-2017 11:48 AM

The Drudge Report this AM :!:

What a coincidence! 12,000 social media heathens on Twitter and Facebook seem to be trying to overwhelm the U.S. Secret Service. :? I won't mention their one topic but you all so dedicated here can guess what it is.

George SS maybe paying them for that too!

MK II :realmad:

The bed is looking better every minute, good day all. :D

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-03-2017 01:30 PM

CNN See Propaganda in action with the inclusion of New Tactic put in place. It is so simple. :(

https://youtu.be/ycJ2uUKG6S8
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-04-2017 03:08 AM

Trump Just Declared Open Season on Suckers
The president is framing his deregulation plan as a way for consumers and bankers to enjoy more freedom. Because, you know, that worked so well the last time around.

If the 2016 election was a national litmus test to see just how many suckers live in this country, the next round of President Trump’s executive orders are going to make sure those millions of suckers are taken for every last penny.
Trump is poised today to sign a pair of orders that are being sold to the public as attempts to untangle cumbersome financial regulations that make it more difficult for people to do business and invest freely. They’re going to give consumers the freedom to invest as they choose, and bankers the freedom to make money without being told by an overbearing government what they can and can’t do. There’s no downside; it’s freedom.
If you buy that, I’ve got a Trump University diploma to sell you.

One of Trump’s two executive orders today calls for a review of Dodd-Frank Law, a rule that was put in place in the thick of the recession of the aughts. It was supposed to be the law that represented the lessons we’d learned from the 2008-2009 financial crash. Lessons, one would hope, that would have lasted more than the average run of a successful sitcom.

At Dodd-Frank’s inception, this country was experiencing the most dire financial crisis since the Great Depression. Overzealous financial institutions had created and traded billions in securities made of underlying assets-—mortgages and credit-related products—that were valued based on wildly quixotic assessments of consumer creditworthiness. It wasn’t until these credit-backed products had become major components of massive portfolios, like pensions and hedge funds, that anybody realized that they were essentially valueless. The markets took a nosedive, Bear Stearns went ass-up, Lehman was shuttered, Merrill was sold. The American taxpayer subsidized all of it. The Tea Party movement started in response to the bailout. Meanwhile, thousands of middle-income employees, secretaries and assistants and operations managers and HR professionals at companies like Countrywide, Lehman Brothers, and Merrill Lynch lost their jobs (full disclosure: during the financial crisis, I was working at a Merrill Lynch brokerage office in downtown Chicago. I, thankfully, was able to hold onto my low-level job until the storm passed. Many people at my level or lower weren’t so lucky). Ripples from the collapse spread throughout the economy. College students, sans job prospects, moved back in with their parents.

It was a harrowing moment in our country’s history, and because it’s so recent, its lessons should be fresh. Hell, they made a movie about it, called The Big Short. Brad Pitt was in it. It was nominated for several awards at the goddamn 2016 Oscars. Literally last year. There are still people working in financial services who served as architects to the crisis we just lived through. We’ve learned nothing.

A Trump administration official has told Bloomberg that today’s Order isn’t an attempt to undo Dodd-Frank. Based on other things the Trump administration has said it’s not doing (like the non-ban Muslim ban) I’m taking that as a sign that Dodd-Frank is toast.

Trump’s other Executive Order is more insidious, somehow, than “doing a number” (his words) on Dodd-Frank. The President is planning on ordering the Labor Department to roll back the Obama administration’s “fiduciary rule,” which was supposed to take effect this April.

The rule would have required brokers and agents who manage retirement accounts to provide advice to their clients based on what would be best for the clients, rather than what’s suitable. This means that if a broker is considering two suitable investment vehicles for clients, but one makes him a fat commission and the other doesn’t but has slightly better prospects for the consumer, there’s nothing stopping him from pushing the client in the direction of the one that earns the commission. As long as they’re both “suitable.”

Trump officials have claimed the Obama-era rule they’re squelching doesn’t actually protect consumers, it limits choice. But, in the world of financial services, consumers are operating at such an informational disadvantage to their agents that this arrangement couldn’t possibly be better for consumers. Any non-financial professional who isn’t well-versed in the intricacies of internal fees, commissions, and product structure is bringing a knife to a gun fight. You cannot outsmart your bank. You cannot out-finance a person who thinks about finance all day. You cannot defeat LeBron James in a one-on-one basketball game. A person with the delusional self-confidence to believe the fiduciary rule screws them out of viable investment options is also probably the sort of person who thinks they can win all the carnival games, even the rigged ones.

With the number of people reaching retirement age growing by the year, these two moves by Team Trump are troubling signs of what might be to come. Thanks to the fact that many Americans who are now approaching retirement age entered adulthood when it was possible for young people to buy homes, many of them have spent decades passively amassing wealth as the value of their homes swelled. Their retirement accounts have more than recovered from the market troughs of 2008 and 2009. They’ve got more money than they’ve ever had, which means they’re more vulnerable to be fleeced than they’ve ever been.

Making it easier for banks to screw the public and financial advisors to screw their clients aren’t the promises that filled Trump rallies with truck-driving, g-droppin’ white folk from the middle of the country. But, then again, Trump’s words and actions have always been divergent, and his voters have always been willing to buy Trump’s man-of-the-people snake oil over facing his con-man reality.

Every time regulators have given them a chance, bankers and financial institutions have proven they’re not to be trusted to operate in the interest of the economy as a whole without sensible oversight. Why would this time be different?
---------------------------
I won't bother citing the source as ridiculing the source becomes an excuse to ignore inconvenient facts. RA
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”