Being The Donald

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Re: Meanwhile, As The Final Tally Comes Out -

Post by kbot » 12-23-2016 06:44 AM

Riddick wrote:Trump Loses Popular Vote By 2.8 Million – But BEATS Clinton By 3 Million Votes OUTSIDE CA & NY!
  • Clinton won CA by 4.2 million votes & NY by 1.6 million, running up the score in places she'd have won no matter what
  • CA alone accounted for more than Clinton's national popular-vote edge
  • Newt Gingrich mocked: 'This is football season. A team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board'
FULL STORY
Which is the classic argument being made by those who favor the system called for under the law. Imagine if we applied the Hillary's supporter's arguments of overthrowing something that is "the law", based on popularity. Using their logic, and applying it to, say, abortion, then abortion would most probably be illegal.

In any event, this is the argument against the popular vote - in the scenario you've cited, we'd have two states calling the shots for the other forty-eight and the District of Columbia based solely on their population density. The bicoastal elites and celebs of California and New York have no idea at all of what life is like for the poor and middle class and can't see beyond their cradle-to-grave nanny state mentality.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Re: Being The Donald

Post by Doka » 12-30-2016 02:03 PM

This is an article on what will take place on Inauguration Day. In the meantime Bama and family finishing up on spending $100,000,000 of vacation time you have paid for, over the last 8 years, while has diligently tried to destroy your county. And YOU paid for it.

Exclusive — Behind Scenes at Presidential Inaugural Committee: Trump Inauguration to Have Less Pomp, Circumstance So He Can Get Right to Work

WASHINGTON, D.C. — President-elect Donald J. Trump’s inauguration will have less official celebration throughout the day and evening so he can focus on getting right to work on behalf of the American people, officials involved in the planning process tell Breitbart News. The inauguration itself will be less focused on the donor class and ritzy Washington insiders as in years past and more focused on the regular working class people across the country for whom Trump has become the champion.

“What does that mean? It’s all about the people,” Epshteyn said. “It’s not about any one celebrity or any one entertainer or about any of those folks sipping champagne and cocktails somewhere in the Hamptons or in Beverly Hills. It’s about the American people. We’re so proud of the amount of support and outreach we’ve received from all over the country. This inaugural will represent the people. That’s one, and two it’s about getting to work right away.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ight-work/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-30-2016 05:56 PM

I wonder if the short inauguration has anything to do with the fact that Trump can't talk the big name entertainers into participating?

So far - The Rockettes, The Mormon Tabernacle Choir and other choirs. Sounds like a snooze fest. Maybe old hillbillie Nugent will belt one out and liven it up. :mrgreen:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-30-2016 11:36 PM

That may have something to do with it, but in the long run it just may serve Trump and administration well. My own personal feeling is that I've had enough "Glitz" from the Obama Crew who always appeared to need to be surrounded by the Sparkeling , Shallow, Pretend People.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-31-2016 12:19 AM

Doka wrote:That may have something to do with it, but in the long run it just may serve Trump and administration well. My own personal feeling is that I've had enough "Glitz" from the Obama Crew who always appeared to need to be surrounded by the Sparkeling , Shallow, Pretend People.
Trump would have surrounded himself with the sparkly people too if they had accepted his invitations to perform.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

The Donald: Making Presidential Inaugurations Great Again

Post by Riddick » 12-31-2016 02:47 AM

Doka wrote:I've had enough "Glitz" from the Obama Crew who always appeared to need to be surrounded by the Sparkeling , Shallow, Pretend People.
Yah, being surrounded by sparkly sorts, that IS so needy of O isn't it? As if The Donald similarly "needs" entertainers at HIS inaugural ball - Besides, those declining to perform are afraid they'd be revealed once and for all as the flimsy phonies and pathetic losers they are in his presence

Fact is? There's nobody in his league - TRUMP IS THE MOST TOTALLY AWESOME ONE THERE IS!

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-31-2016 08:01 AM

I'm still waiting for the celebrities to hold themselves accountable, honor their promises to us of the great unwashed, and leave.

Otherwise, they just come off as spoiled brats - you know the type: "Gonna take my ball and go home!!!!!!!"

Very graphic - but remember, this is just an example of a celebrity Leftist/Obama supporter, shaping our kid's psyche...........

There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-31-2016 08:22 AM

So it's OK for you to be scared of Trump Kbot but not for other people to be scared of him. What the hell does occupation have to do with yours and my mutual fear? Illogical!

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-31-2016 08:41 AM

Raggedyann wrote:So it's OK for you to be scared of Trump Kbot but not for other people to be scared of him. What the hell does occupation have to do with yours and my mutual fear? Illogical!
No, not hardly RA.

Look, I voted for Hillary, once upon a time and had high hopes for her. But, over time, she changed and, like Obama, despite their protestations to the contrary that they were for the poor and middle class, they actually were very pro-Wall St. Which is why I backed Sanders - to me, he was far more believable than Hillary. And, many voters also felt this, as evidenced by her high negatives.

I look at Trump, and I hope that he does well. But, IMHO, if he lasts two years, I'll be surprised. I see Trump, and how he acts, and I see the 1930s all over again.......

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-31-2016 11:41 AM

Hillary never changed Kbot, you did.
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-31-2016 03:45 PM

Wow! Ya know, I'm getting excited about this Inauguration. Real American People in a Real American Parade! :D :) :D

Trump’s Inaugural Parade Lineup:

Border Patrol Pipes and Drums Corps Joins Marchers from Student, First Responder, and Military Units

“People from every corner of the country have expressed great interest in President-elect Trump’s inauguration and look forward to continuing a salute to our republic that spans more than two centuries,” said Sara Armstrong, CEO of the Presidential Inaugural Committee.

“As participants follow in the footsteps of our new president and vice president down Pennsylvania Avenue, they will be adding their names to the long list of Americans who have honored our country by marching in the inaugural parade,” Armstrong said.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... de-lineup/

See list at bottom of article

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... de-lineup/
KARMA RULES

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 12-31-2016 08:17 PM

Am anxious for the inauguration.

Trumps cabinet can help him a lot as can WE the PEOPLE!!

:) Happy 2017!

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-01-2017 02:02 AM

Doka wrote:Hillary never changed Kbot, you did.

I might add, becoming aware and awake is always a good thing.
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-02-2017 10:57 PM

[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Introducing 'Trump Fish,' Iraq's Hottest New Restaurant

Post by Riddick » 01-03-2017 02:28 AM

Could he help make Iraqi Kurdistan great again? Some people in northern Iraq are so convinced he will that they are showing their love for Donald Trump in unusual ways.

One, Nadyar Zawiti, has jumped on the Trump train particularly enthusiastically, naming his fish restaurant in the city of Dohuk (serving "maskouf," Iraq's national dish of oily carp cooked over an open fire), after the US President-elect.

He's hoping the incoming president will make good on his promise -- Zawiti heard Trump say during the campaign that he was a big fan of Kurdish forces, and called for the US to arm them in their fight against ISIS -- so much so that he named his new restaurant Trump Fish.

"What I admire about Trump's personality," Zawite says, "is that he's decisive, he's tough, and hopefully with that toughness he'll finish ISIS off."

The restaurant's logo -- featuring San Diego Chargers-style lightning bolts where Trump's hair and eyebrows should be -- was taken from a 2015 Uproxx story that injected a Trump theme into the logo of every NFL team.

Nadyar shrugs off Trump's controversial pledge to ban all Muslims from entering the US as mere campaign rhetoric. He even hopes to someday open a branch of Trump Fish near the White House -- if Trump will invite him in, that is.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”