The Anger in America

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: The Anger in America

Post by Doka » 03-08-2016 10:27 AM

We are living in a "House of Cards" every thing is connected, one way or another. The greedy are milking every penny the can get thier sticky fingers on, as they sense some big changes comming up. They panic, we panic , we have a world in chaos. There is something else to think about, lets say Wall Street gets wiped out ,great right, revenge is sweet. Funny thing ,is are we prepared to fall with it? Consequences is the word of the day, and they go Everywhere!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-08-2016 11:51 AM

I had mentioned this in a prior post - how much pain will the middle and upper middle class be willing to endure regarding their retirement plans should Wall St be brought down to earth. Conceptually, in my view, this is an action long past doing. As a commentator noted recently, if Teddy Roosevelt were alive, he'd advocate for breaking them up.....
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-09-2016 05:26 PM

@Riddick: I find it interesting that although the black on black crime statistics are high, as compared to other races and lifestyles, there is still this mantra of white on black which seems worse.

I was reading in one U.S. paper about a protestor screaming about white on black crime, yet in 5 years of past statistics there had been (1) white on black crime, and (139) black on black crimes.

The problem is simple; blacks have a huge problem accepting responsibility for the crime in their neighborhoods and even a bigger problem correlating statistics into something meaningful.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-10-2016 06:05 AM

Talk about an economic stimulus. Who says O isn't good for business!! --

Smith & Wesson Sales Hit Highs, Stock Up 957% Since Obama Took Office
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-16-2016 01:17 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-16-2016 04:01 PM

He uses the underclass and the gangsta lifestyle to help his positions. :(
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 03-20-2016 12:33 AM

People are mean and uncaring more and more everyday..........

People are thier own fault for whats going on in the world!! -- And they take it out on others by ignoring them and its sad........ (Either that or they are very mean)

I am disgusted to be part of the human race!!

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-21-2016 11:40 PM

Sheriff Clarke: Slavery Finally Ended Because Blacks Were Armed

Appearing at a panel on criminal justice reform at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in National Harbor, Md., on March 3, Clarke cited the writings of 19th century abolitionist and writer Frederick Douglass in support of gun ownership by fugitive and freed slaves.

“Douglass strongly supported the right of fugitive slaves to have and use weapons to resist kidnapping,” he said. “When government fails to protect the just right of any individual man, that man rests on his original right of self-defense even if it means shooting down his pursuers. Slavery is a system of brute force. It must be met with its own weapons.”

“He went on to say that freedom was worth fighting for,” Clarke continued. “Slaves plus guns equal freedom. The abolition of slavery was inevitably due to the arming of blacks. Now if you think for one minute that I’m going to cede these rights back to the federal government or any government or any court, you’d better think again.”

A vocal defender of Second Amendment rights, Clarke concluded his statement by holding up a copy of the Constitution and saying, “Ladies and gentlemen, I will fight for your rights under this document like it were my right, and it is. And I will die fighting for this document.”

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Former Secret Service Agent Explains The 'Open Rebellion' Against DC Politics

Post by Riddick » 03-21-2016 11:48 PM

New York Times best-selling author and former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino explains in this exclusive interview that the GOP failed to battle President Barack Obama’s fundamental transformation of the country, and now we are feeling the consequences.

In his popular podcast The Renegade Republican, as well as in this video interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation, he blames Republicans who lost the party brand out of self-interest and crony capitalism for the transformation. Bongino explains that breaking trust with the base in both political parties started this anti-Washington rebellion.

Naming the battles promised but not waged, Bongino lists: Obamacare, executive amnesty, the Cromnibus, the debt ceiling, Balanced Budget Amendment, school choice, DC Opportunity Scholarships and the Environmental Protection Agency.

“The reason people are in open rebellion, and make no mistake they are, is not that we lost the battles. It’s that we never fought them,” he says. Even with all the evidence mounting, Republican leaders and the establishment continue to be deaf to their part in causing this revolt.

“They understand, we’re a boat at sea now. We are not moored anymore. We’re in open waters and nobody can see what’s ahead. We always had that lodestar, being the Constitution, that there was a no-go area that was always that star. If we navigated to it, everything would be ok and we’d get home. It’s gone. We’re just out to sea. No one knows the destination. No one knows when the sharks are coming, when the typhoon is coming and that’s why people are scared,” Bongino explains.

FULL STORY W/Video

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”