Pearl Harbor

Discussion of the Caravan To Midnight radio program with host John B. Wells

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Pearl Harbor

Post by kbot » 12-31-2015 03:27 PM

Anyone listen to John B earlier this month with his Pearl Harbor show? I've been aware of the "conspiracy" out there, but the show was an amazing eye-opener.

He mentioned how hearings were conducted during WWII, but, due to the nature of how things tend to be, the results were squashed and people who should have done more, were promoted(!!!!!), and those who tried to do something were punished (nice touch). John B also mentioned that we'll never truly know the circumstances since the information from the hearings got swept under the rug, and unless you wanted to actually read the 40 volumes of Congressional hearings, you probably would never get to the truth.

So, guess what? The hearings ARE available online in pdf files (which I've copied), and, surprisingly, with a quick look at the summaries, John B is correct.

The US made impossible demands on Japan, giving them an either/ or situation "Pull back ALL your troops in Asia and get invaded by the USSR, or, put up with the sanctions imposed by the US, leaving you in a no-win situation, and attack the US" - which they did. We know what happened after that.

The things is, as John B pointed out - wit the Spanish-American War ("Remember the Maine"), WWI (Lusitania), WWII and Pearl Harbor, Vietnam and the Gulf of Tonkin - we're being led right down the same path.

If you get the chance, listen to the show - it's on YouTube if you don't subscribe
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

SquidInk

Re: Pearl Harbor

Post by SquidInk » 12-31-2015 04:14 PM

Do you have a link to the YouTube video?
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-31-2015 04:30 PM

Global economic engine's shot? Let's fire up the military machine, reinstate the draft, disrupt delivery of goods and such to create scarcity, destroy lotsa sh!t for a half decade or so, and after the demand side goes nuts. It's worked before, why shouldn't it now?

Another World War! Just what the Doctor (Strangelove?) ordered.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-31-2015 04:43 PM

SquidInk wrote:Do you have a link to the YouTube video?
Hey Now Squid, been awhile eh? Great t'see ya! :pinkjump:

kbot can correct me if I'm wrong, otherwise I'd say this oughta do ya

12/7/15 Caravan To Midnight – The Truth About Pearl Harbor

Episode 428 – In today’s edition we observe seventy-four years since the attack on Pearl Harbor with researcher and author James Perloff, as startling details arise regarding that infamous day.But first, James Corbett joins us from Japan for an “oil-igarchy” update and to disclose new information about the global warming fraud, smart grid structure and more.

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 12-31-2015 05:25 PM

Just after I received my pilots license, and worked with my friend Jim doing charters, I had the opportunity to chat with some very wealthy men while we were waiting for the weather to clear north of Pelston MI. The chattiest of the fellows owned a business that hardened metal and did plating, and had contracts with the government. I'll never forget how we debated on the merits of war, and he suggested that the Vietnam war made him a millionaire twelve times over, as well as employed 560 people in just facilities, and contributed to businesses who supplied the raw materials to him.

He said that people really don't want peace. Given the choice between peace and a lack-luster economy, or war and thriving economy, people will always choose war. They have to feed themselves, and they want "things". That's how you get things is by having a job and having cash flow. He suggested that when the time comes for peace, some new conflict would start. I kept telling him it was wrong. At the end of the charter he wrote out a check for my services and commented that he was right. Had we not had war, and he not had the money for his fishing trip, I would have never had the charter from him.

When you think about it, in a crude way, he's right.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 01-01-2016 02:50 AM

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-01-2016 10:18 AM

Here ya go Squid

many of John B's shows are on Youtube now....... not all, but quite a few
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-01-2016 10:18 AM

Riddick wrote:
Hey Now Squid, been awhile eh? Great t'see ya! :pinkjump:

kbot can correct me if I'm wrong, otherwise I'd say this oughta do ya

12/7/15 Caravan To Midnight – The Truth About Pearl Harbor

Episode 428 – In today’s edition we observe seventy-four years since the attack on Pearl Harbor with researcher and author James Perloff, as startling details arise regarding that infamous day.But first, James Corbett joins us from Japan for an “oil-igarchy” update and to disclose new information about the global warming fraud, smart grid structure and more.

You're right -I blew right past your post when I posted my link........

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-01-2016 10:48 AM

Riddick wrote:Global economic engine's shot? Let's fire up the military machine, reinstate the draft, disrupt delivery of goods and such to create scarcity, destroy lotsa sh!t for a half decade or so, and after the demand side goes nuts. It's worked before, why shouldn't it now?

"Why" shouldn't it?

I think that, #1, people just aren't into the line of thinking anymore. I remember my Dad, father-in-law, uncles, all telling me how post Pearl Harbor, they were lining-up to enlist. My father-in-law was underweight and under-aged, but he wanted to enlist because (as people then understood things), we were attacked and so people wanted to get back at whoever attacked us.

Since then, things have changed. As a country, we've seen proof that reasons have been manufacture - whether with Pearl harbor or as with many other wars.

There is no longer a military draft. We have a tiny fraction of the population engaging in military service - and they're getting fried out. There is no desire on the rest of the country who don't participate in civic responsibilities to enlist - and the rich certainly don't want to endanger their lifestyle. And, reinstating the draft would be damn near impossible now. If they didn't do it after 9-11, then when?

I think that the country lost a lot of its innocence after WWII - we just went through a second world war within a generation or two. Millions killed and millions more lives destroyed, and millions of dollars made. I think that the government would find it difficult to rally support for any new war.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-01-2016 12:11 PM

kbot wrote:
Riddick wrote:Global economic engine's shot? Let's fire up the military machine, reinstate the draft, disrupt delivery of goods and such to create scarcity, destroy lotsa sh!t for a half decade or so, and after the demand side goes nuts. It's worked before, why shouldn't it now?

"Why" shouldn't it?

I think that, #1, people just aren't into the line of thinking anymore. I remember my Dad, father-in-law, uncles, all telling me how post Pearl Harbor, they were lining-up to enlist. My father-in-law was underweight and under-aged, but he wanted to enlist because (as people then understood things), we were attacked and so people wanted to get back at whoever attacked us.

Since then, things have changed. As a country, we've seen proof that reasons have been manufacture - whether with Pearl harbor or as with many other wars.

There is no longer a military draft. We have a tiny fraction of the population engaging in military service - and they're getting fried out. There is no desire on the rest of the country who don't participate in civic responsibilities to enlist - and the rich certainly don't want to endanger their lifestyle. And, reinstating the draft would be damn near impossible now. If they didn't do it after 9-11, then when?

I think that the country lost a lot of its innocence after WWII - we just went through a second world war within a generation or two. Millions killed and millions more lives destroyed, and millions of dollars made. I think that the government would find it difficult to rally support for any new war.

Well said Kbot, I think a lot of people are just plain tired of war, and the "Rumors of War" Governments? Not so sure about that. In case you haven't noticed, the US has turned from "Protector" to a outright supporter of "Terror" along with Europe and Canada, Russia. Our old alies are on their own. The World hated us when we where strong and protective and interfering, do you think that they will "hate" us less, for no longer being there , to militarly keep them safe from invaders? For the 1st time in this history, Americans are no longer "Safe" either. It is truely a "wake-up" call for the People of the the world really. I don't know about you, but I am NOT my government and neither are the billions of people of all flavors, that just want to feed and take care of their families and enjoy what they DO have.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: "Remember Pearl Harbor" in white chalk 1st viewed 12/7/1939!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-01-2016 02:03 PM

kbot included: "The US made impossible demands on Japan, giving them an either/ or situation "Pull back ALL your troops in Asia and get invaded by the USSR :oops: , or, put up with the sanctions imposed by the US, leaving you in a no-win situation, and attack the US" - which they did. We know what happened after that."

The USSR was attacked on June 22, 1941 months before the US intelligence disaster leading up to Imperial Japan's sneak attack on Pearl Harbor.

Before June 22, 1941 the USSR had long shared Poland :realmad: with the nazi horde and both leaders? had signed their strange non aggression pact. So seeing this in print that Japan would get invaded by the USSR, at that time the 4 belligerents, counting Italy, were "kind of allied" after later 1939. So that additional demand, whom ever said it, might have been premature before December of 1941. :oops:

1939: In reality, at that time in history, the USSR was sort of a willing ally of the Imperial Japanese Empire!

Here's some WW II time lines for the never concluded human condition called war! 😒

Holocaust Encyclopedia

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php ... d=10005164

2 for the money! Thanks for John B's Pearl Harbor video Riddick and kbot. I'll add to the discussions about what the famous British WW II double agent Dusko Popov told the ranting/raving and skeptical FBI director j. edgar hoover in August of 1941. That Japan was going to attack Pearl Harbor in December of that sad year!

Notice that I capitalized Dusko Popov and not the name of the FBI director! So maybe that spy news did leave the office of the odd ball and HE DID tell others higher up the chain on what the suave Yugoslavian born British spy said would happen in very few months. :realmad:

Hmm! :?

Popov was Ian Fleming's inspiration for his 007 spy novels. :wink:

Long before December 7, 1941 many red flag-like prophetic events took place and here's just one of them found under Fantastic Forum's cobweb covered Paranormal! :?

http://fantasticforum.com/1res/viewtopi ... =41&t=2100

Hey kbot, It was not my intentions to lock up your topic. So if you have eventually returned here and discovered my new edit today on April 26, 2022. Search this line on You Tube......

the sun that burned a fiery red 🔴

🚩 Sadly the faded, wind shredded red flags for Pearl Harbor and September 11, 2001 are both slowly being raised up for our country again.🚩💤 "Time" was a hell'uva song by Pink Floyd! 🕛

MK II ∆=®™ 🌊 🚣 🛏 🛏 🛏 🛏 🔮 🛏 🛏 🛏 🛏 📽 🎬 🚜 Storm! 🌩 🚷 🎸 🎷 🎹 🛐 Not‼ ⬇
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “John B. Wells Caravan To Midnight”