Battleground: Bellgab

George Noory/Guests, Commentary,
Radio topics

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Battleground: Bellgab

Post by Riddick » 04-29-2015 04:05 PM

Something's rotten at Bellgab? By George, there may be truth to what they say!...

Even as the roller coaster ride to July continues with Art & Keith, one can find related and no less interesting news being followed by the good folks at The Horror Report:Stay tuned for further updates on this developing story as news becomes available.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-29-2015 04:14 PM

huh interesting... back to normal now it seems.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 04-29-2015 04:31 PM

Normal isn't good enough. George is the King. He said so himself. What's with the folks at Bellgab anyway? They don't give Noory no respect, no respect at all.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-29-2015 07:12 PM

that is a pretty sweet hack though :)

Maybe we should do the same thing and we could get on all the news sites? I can easily redirect the site...

:nod:
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Riddick
Pirate

Bellgab Is Closed/For Sale

Post by Riddick » 07-05-2018 02:00 PM

"BellGab.com is closed. If you'd like to buy the domain name and the forum's prior content to re-open and run it yourself, you may send an offer to [email protected]. It's been great to cross paths with some of you over the last decade. Take care."

http://bellgab.com/
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Battleground: Bellgab

Post by Doka » 07-05-2018 06:19 PM

Sorry to see it go. I think maybe that as long as Art was alive, there was bit of hope, that he might reclaim the once great Coast to Coast from it's fall into mediocracy.

What a wonderful deal it was to find Art, when we did, I will be forever greatful to have been a tiny part of something that was so exciting and a positive, thought provoking ,experience!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: Battleground: Bellgab

Post by kbot » 07-06-2018 01:34 PM

Wow - not much of a presence on Bellgab, but you're right Doka. I think that we're all lucky to have found Art when we did......... Been struggling to find a halfway decent alternative without much success. Forget Noory. George Knapp isn't on much, Richard Syrett's show, while decent, is weekly. Jimmy Church is good, but he loses me with the front-end of the show before he gets to the guests......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”