kbot
Pirate

Intentionally tanking the economy

Post by kbot » 03-17-2014 10:58 AM

From C2C weekly breakdown of shows:

Saturday March 15, 2014
Hosted by Richard Syrett
Guest(s): Douglas Hagmann, Greg Palast
In the first half of the program, guest host Richard Syrett welcomes investigative author, Douglas Hagmann of the Northeast Intelligence Network, who will discuss the recent spate of mysterious banker deaths around the world. In the latter half, New York Times bestselling author, Greg Palast, will discuss his investigation on the oil industry, the banking industry, and the governmental agencies that aren't regulating either.

Did anyone listen to this show? Listening to the replay last night, and again at work today, NOW much of what has been occuring makes perfect sense.

Our economy isn't tanking due to "intangible variables" and "market forces", but is due, rather, to a concerted effort on the part of the banking industry working with our own executive and legislative branches of government.

The early segmet on the deaths of banking officials was interesting in and of itself, but the remainder of the show was eye-opening.

Thoughts?
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 03-17-2014 12:28 PM

Yes and they are all in it together.

Earlier I had listened to Caravan to Midnight about the Bildergergers and it all ties in.
A man's character is his fate

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 03-17-2014 01:12 PM

Are you blithering wingnuts suggesting that rich and powerful people conspire to remain rich and powerful, and even to increase their wealth and influence???

I think you're on shaky ground. The only evidence you have to possibly support this viewpoint is approximately 7,000 years of meticulously recorded human history.

I think all of you should stop indulging in these opulent conspiracy theories and get back to work. Then vote, pay taxes, support the troops, and get your vaccinations on time. M'kay?

Note: in case you didn't realize it I mean all of this in a :D kinda way.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-17-2014 01:17 PM

I've had a feeling for a while now - I've been thinking that, we either have the most inept bunch of officials in government, and quasi-governmental agencies such as The Fed, or there's a whole lotta crap going on that our wonderful Fourth Estate in the MSM isn't telling us.

I'm just amazed at how blatant these people are......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 03-17-2014 01:27 PM

Right, kbot. We finally achieved a suitable synthesis of technology and popular apathy. This has allowed the "prime movers" to abandon their traditional "social contract", and simply take all the world's manna for themselves, and lock it up behind various pay walls. It's a pay to play world these days, my friend.

"I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day."

"Everyone is to gather as much as they need. Take an omer for each person you have in your tent."

"[...] some gathered much, some little. And when they measured it by the omer, the one who gathered much did not have too much, and the one who gathered little did not have too little. Everyone had gathered just as much as they needed."

“[It was said] 'No one is to keep any of it until morning.' ”

"However, some of them paid no attention...; they kept part of it until morning, but it was full of maggots and began to smell. "
Last edited by SquidInk on 03-17-2014 01:35 PM, edited 1 time in total.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-17-2014 04:07 PM

kbot wrote: I'm just amazed at how blatant these people are......

That's because they have never really been challenged.

Let 10,000 citizens show up, armed, and I think those oppressing the people will back down, hide, or both. Death is a deterrent, but only to someone who has something to lose. I don't think our forefathers thought too long about firing on the British. That's because they were at the end of their rope, and had nothing to lose.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-17-2014 04:50 PM

And we see what happens when a G8 summit or something is called, and people protest - they call-in the local law enforcement or the military.

I think this'll take more than pitchforks and torches......

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-17-2014 04:51 PM

SquidInk wrote: Right, kbot. We finally achieved a suitable synthesis of technology and popular apathy. T[/i]

Hit the nail on the head........ People don't care until it affects them personally. Otherwise they don't want to hear it - The Kardashians are on!!!!!!!

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-17-2014 05:33 PM

Revolution is a thing of the past. They have drones and they would use them in a nano second to maintain control. That's why they don't care that the masses own military assault weapons. They would be no match for a flying robot that could wipe out thousands in a very short period of time. Not to mention other means of control they may have that we know nothing about.

Our masters are airtight and they encompass a wide spectrum. Might be a bit hard trying to round them all up from their ivory towers. We can't force out their carefully selected figureheads (party reps) and we can't vote them out. A Vote for either side seals their mutual agenda, and our fate. :(
Last edited by Raggedyann on 03-17-2014 05:36 PM, edited 1 time in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-17-2014 07:27 PM

Nasa-funded study warns of ‘collapse of civilisation’ in coming decades

Modern civilisation is heading for collapse within a matter of decades because of growing economic instability and pressure on the planet’s resources, according to a scientific study funded by Nasa.

Using theoretical models to predict what will happen to the industrialised world over the course of the next century or so, mathematicians found that even with conservative estimates things started to go very badly, very quickly.

Referring to the past collapses of often very sophisticated civilisations – the Roman, Han and Gupta Empires for example – the study noted that the elite of society have often pushed for a “business as usual” approach to warnings of disaster until it is too late.

In the report based on his “Human And Nature Dynamical” (Handy) model, the applied mathematician Safa Motesharri wrote: “the process of rise-and-collapse is actually a recurrent cycle found throughout history”.

His research, carried out with the help of a team of natural and social scientists and with funding from Nasa’s Goddard Space Flight Center, has been accepted for publication in the Ecological Economics journal, the Guardian reported.

More...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 95668.html
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-18-2014 05:20 PM

I hear ya. But true - and a number of people appear to be coming forward, verifying that the government is actively working to tank our economy, then this is somewhat different than what the studies suggest. While the studies say that, given enough time, Man will ultimately run out of resources, what appears to be occurring here is a deliberate plan to transfer the wealth of this country overseas - no news here, except that this latest twist has more government involvement than the usual suspects in the banking world.

Also, following links from the show, you get to a number of articles ranging from the administration's moving senior career military out of service into forced retirement to possible false flag operations intended to force a domestic war, which would in turn, tank the economy.

If true, this is ominous. If not, makes for good conspiracy theorist reading......

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-19-2014 10:44 AM

From a post off fox - from Washington:
Of the 1,213 business and human resources professionals surveyed by Express Employment Professionals last month – which include whose who pay their employees the minimum wage as well as those who do not – 19 percent say they’d fire workers, 39 percent would reduce hiring and 51 percent would raise prices on their services to make up the salary costs

As if unemployment isn't high enough - with people out there demanding pay hikes and let alone those wanting $15 and hour for working at McDonalds...

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-19-2014 10:51 AM

Cherry Kelly wrote: From a post off fox - from Washington:

As if unemployment isn't high enough - with people out there demanding pay hikes and let alone those wanting and hour for working at McDonalds...

And, what's driving this?

The cost of everything is going up. WHY is the cost of everything going up? Some may say that demand drives up prices. Some say that increased costs to business drives up costs. Some will say that sending manufacturing overseas and them importing what we used to make here drives-up costs due to fuel, etc.

Virtually no one mentions the devalued currency. I read an article that said that virtually all products, when seen in terms of their value relative to gold, have remained stable. Its our currency - devalued by The Fed acting in concert with our government, that is making things worse.

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-19-2014 03:22 PM

kbot - or all of the above mentioned.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-19-2014 05:00 PM

New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli released his annual report on securities industry compensation in new York City Wednesday and the results show just how large the divide is between Wall Street and Main Street.

Based on DiNapoli's findings, securities industry workers in New York City earned more in bonuses last year than the total earnings of all the full-time minimum wage workers in the United States combined.

The graph above shows just how much bigger Wall Street's bonus pile was than minimum wage earnings.

http://www.businessinsider.com/chart-wa ... ngs-2014-3

But what the hell, the taxpayer subsidizes minimum wage earners so corporations don't have to pay a living wage. Makes perfect sense and contributes to a healthy economic environment. (snark).

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”