JB on JFK Assassination

Discussion of the Caravan To Midnight radio program with host John B. Wells

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

JB on JFK Assassination

Post by kbot » 11-18-2013 12:14 PM

Anyone listen-in on this past Saturday's show where J B Wells was interviewing Roger Stone concerning his new book? EXCELLENT show. I bought this book, along with Jesse Ventura's and while Ventura makes a good case by highlighting 63 reasons, Stone makes a very plausible (and scary) case for LBJ being in on the whole thing. If you didn't listen-in, listen on the website. Stone brings a lot of information to the table that many other researches have either missed, or dismissed. IMO, this makes perfect sense - more so that the "lone nut theory" concocted by Arlen Specter and the Warren Commission.

LBJ Behind JFK Killing

Host: John B. Wells
Guests: Roger Stone

Combining decades of insider political knowledge with cutting edge JFK assassination research, political operative Roger Stone joined John B. Wells to lay out the case that Lyndon B. Johnson manipulated the situation in Dallas on November 22, 1963, to have JFK killed. Stone described LBJ as an amoral psycho who was corrupt, ruthless, greedy, dishonest, crude and vicious. LBJ routinely abused people and was known to conduct meetings from the toilet to humiliate staffers, he added. According to Stone, LBJ can be tied to at least eight murders, including one to cover-up the voter fraud that led to his first election victory.

Robert Kennedy hated LBJ and did not want him on the presidential ticket with his brother, Stone continued, noting that JFK had originally selected Stuart Symington as his running mate. JFK was visited late one night by LBJ who blackmailed him with the release of a dossier on his sexual exploits (given to him by J. Edgar Hoover) if he didn't put him on the ticket, he revealed. Stone connected LBJ to numerous criminals and nefarious dealings that were sure to eventually land him in jail. "The only way for him to stay out of prison was to become president himself," he said.

LBJ used his political power to hide secret CIA programs in the aerospace budget, control military contracts, get mob payoffs to protect illegal gambling operations in Texas, and look out for large oil interests in his home state, Stone explained. He basically had a unique relationship with every party involved in the plot to kill JFK, he said. Stone disclosed that LBJ vacationed with mob boss Carlos Marcello at a resort owned by Texas oil man Clint Murchison, Sr., who hated JFK because he was trying to repeal a giant tax giveaway known as the Oil Depletion Allowance. He also spoke about Ambassador Joseph Kennedy, JFK's father and former gangster, who blackmailed mob bosses Carlos Marcello, Santo Trafficante and others for money and support of his son in the election or they would face deportation.

LBJ is the linchpin of the plot to kill JFK because he controlled Dallas and urged JFK go there, Stone suggested. Texas governor and LBJ protégé John Connally insisted JFK go through Dealey Plaza, he noted. Stone believes there were multiple shooters used that day, including one on the grassy knoll, as JFK was shot from the front and back. He credited Malcolm "Mac" Wallace, a Marine marksman LBJ used to kill several people, with shooting JFK from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository. Strong fingerprint evidence and an eyewitness place Wallace at the scene of the crime, he said, adding that Lee Harvey Oswald's prints were planted there.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-18-2013 01:28 PM

Yes I heard the show and bought the book as well.

It is interesting how LBJ could have been such a lunatic and only now slowly has this been coming to light.

Jacqueling Kennedy apparently believed it was him who had her husband killed.

If you think of murder 101 - who is it who has the most to gain.

Roger Stone leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination in describing LBJ in very graphic detrimental detail.
A man's character is his fate

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-18-2013 02:54 PM

Yeah Jackie was pretty set in her ideas on who was behind this, and I think that this was why she made the point of wearing the same outfit for LBJs swearing-in picture that she was wearing when her husband was shot. Her statement then (when Johnson's folks tried to get her to change for the photo-op) was that she wanted people "to see what they did to my husband".

I didn't realize just how much of a sleazebag Johnson was. I heard he was a piece of work, but didn't know it was to this extent.

JB did a great job.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-18-2013 04:45 PM

Yes JB did a great job.

I knew LBJ was a sleaze bag but Rogers Stone calls him an "amoral psychopath".

When you read about him in depth you can see he was an extremely dangerous fellow.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-18-2013 05:26 PM

I thought that he did a very good job in detailing the players who had connections in this ranging from political figures such as LBJ, to the founders of Kellogg, Brown and Root, BIG OIL figures from Texas, an how they would all profit by not having JFK in office anymore, as well as Johnson's associations with Mafia figures, CIA operatives and Hoover's role in this.

If one wants to look up "coup d'état", I wouldn't be surprised to see this mentioned along the way.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-18-2013 06:40 PM

This book I think is one of the most definitive ever in terms of the "network".

As I was listening to the show I was thinking how incestuous all of these relationships were.

Can't you just see and imagine how the confrontation with Hoover went down with his "file".

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-18-2013 07:59 PM

And the relationships have become even stronger. Consider:

since LBJ took over, he:

- reversed JFK's EO to return the US currency back to the US Treasury and put us back in bed with the Federal Reserve. So, basically, we borrow and pay interest on our own money and our debt has skyrocketed.

- reversed JFK's directive scaling back operations in Vietnam. LBJ escalated operations and over 55,000 Americans alone died.

- multiple military contractors have profited immensely. As some have noted Bell Helicopters alone was literally built on Vietnam War contracts.

- BIG Oil got to keep their fuels allowance with untold millions in tax-free profits

Eisenhower's warning rang true, but earlier than probably even he expected. And, of ALL people, even Nixon had a lot to say about Johnson. Why was Watergate so badly bungled? Well, maybe it wasn't - it left the perfect trail back.

Seen in this light, much makes sense.

Was watching tv tonight, and there's been a lot of "What to do you think?". Been gearing a lot of "I don't know...", which makes me think that people are still too afraid to publicly come out and demand an accounting.

Hoping for a critical mass......... but not expecting much.

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 11-21-2013 11:26 PM

So we (as a "people") now openly acknowledge this enormous conspiracy?
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-22-2013 07:09 AM

SquidInk wrote: So we (as a "people") now openly acknowledge this enormous conspiracy?

Polls consistently show that a majority of the American people have historically felt that there was a conspiracy at work both in the commission of JFKs assassination, as well as with the official Warren Commission investigation. The numbers have always trended above 50%.

The issue today is that the media is still pushing the official party line that Oswald did this solo, despite a growing mountain of evidence that refutes this position both in the documents released over time, as well as the ever-growing list of people directly associated with the assassination that have died under mysterious circumstances.

Also, despite the MSM's reporting to the contrary, TWO government investigations post-Warren Commission have concluded that the JFK assassiantion was the result of a conspiracy.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-22-2013 11:17 AM

Kbot,

Have you finished the book already?

I'm almost thru with Double Down and will get on this next.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-22-2013 11:40 AM

Almost. Finished Ventura's book. Have less than 50 pages on Stone's book. While Ventura's book was good with a lot of info, Stone's is just better for the sheer volume of information and his ability to collect the threads. Plus, he was involved with Nixon's administration and knew many of the players

The thing is, both cite documents obtained through FOIA requests that the MSM doesn't even acknowledge as existing. They're parroting the Warne Commission although that was discredited by the government itself.

So, "who" does the MSM actually work for? They're "reporting news" like it's 1965, and are so lazy on this topic - it's sad really. "Fourth estate" my a$$. More like fourth-grade.........

HB3

Post by HB3 » 11-22-2013 01:18 PM

SquidInk wrote: So we (as a "people") now openly acknowledge this enormous conspiracy?

Well, I'm leaning against them in general, though it depends on what you mean by conspiracy. It's funny to realize that the exact same dynamic occurring today happened then too, in regards to the media blaming "right-wing extremists" and immediately seeking to politicize the event for their own ends. And just like today, there was, first, an enormous shock when it was revealed that the shooter was a communist, and then -- again like today -- they just ignored it, because it didn't fit the narrative. I see most of the attempts to concoct grand "conspiracies" as an attempt to deflect from this rather mundane reality. Jackie Kennedy: “He didn’t even have the satisfaction of being killed for civil rights. It had to be some silly little communist. It robs his death of any meaning.”

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-22-2013 03:20 PM

Stone lays out a fairly convincing case based on documents already in the govenment's possession and never admitted as evidence during the Warren Commission, testimony from those initially questioned, but who either were never called to testify before the Warren Commission, or who were called and had their testimony changed to fit a predetermined ending.

I still maintain that it's best to look at who was/ were the party(ies) that directly gained.

Jim Garrison had it right and the federal government blocked and threatened him virtually every step of the way. Some states blocked witnesses from testifying. The FBI and CIA fought the investigation and sought to destroy him both professionally and personally.

Then there was, for example, FBI memos from Hoover himself speaking about "Oswald imposters" - plural. Even the FBI knew that there were serious issues about Oswald - and these pre-date Nov 22nd.

Oswald had a personnel file in the FBI - information never entered into evidence at the Warren Commission.

Arlen Specter's concoction of a single-shooter, three bullet scenario was created, not because it fit the evidence, but because they had to explain-away all the extra bullet holes - one in the windshield of Kennedy's limo and another that struck a curb and resulted in injury to a Dallas cop. Some studies place he total number of rounds fired from a minimum of five to up to nine. A single shooter just cannot do that.

Then there was the willful destruction of evidence. Who had the power to authorize the removal of JFKs limo, having it moved to an auto plant in Michigan, striped-down, parts replaced, etc?

Why the rush to overturn Kennedy's signed orders concerning Vietnam, the Federal Reserve and the oil depletion allowance? A LOT of Johnson's backers made a ton of money on those reversals alone.

A member of the group that financed LBJ was a big game hunter with trophies hanging all over the walls in his office He also "just happened" to own the book depository building. After the heat of the investigation wore down, he had the window where the bullets were alleged to have been fired from by Oswald removed and installed in his office. Maybe another "trophy"?

Fingerprints allegedly found of Oswald's hand inside the sixth floor didn't match the minimum number of point sufficient to make a match. But, a 14-point match was made in the same location that pointed to a known assassin. Never entered into evidence....

There's a whole ton of evidence - it just wasn't allowed as evidence.

Here's the question - honestly, if this really was done by a solo "lone nut", could he really have THAT much power to suppress evidence? Besides, too many people closely connected just happened to show up dead just as they were about to testify. Hardly coincidence.......

HB3

Post by HB3 » 11-22-2013 04:25 PM

Stone would be the exemplar of what I'm talking about.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-07-2013 02:31 PM

Were the books good?

Return to “John B. Wells Caravan To Midnight”