Lawsuit Filed: Return of $43 Trillion To United States Treas

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Lawsuit Filed: Return of $43 Trillion To United States Treas

Post by Doka » 10-30-2012 11:27 PM

I found this, can't seem to find much on it. What do you guys think?

Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP's Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury

NEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Spire Law Group, LLP's national home owners' lawsuit, pending in the venue where the "Banksters" control their $43 trillion racketeering scheme (New York) – known as the largest money laundering and racketeering lawsuit in United States History and identifying $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000,000.00) of laundered money by the "Banksters" and their U.S. racketeering partners and joint venturers – now pinpoints the identities of the key racketeering partners of the "Banksters" located in the highest offices of government and acting for their own self-interests.
In connection with the federal lawsuit now impending in the United States District Court in Brooklyn, New York (Case No. 12-cv-04269-JBW-RML) – involving, among other things, a request that the District Court enjoin all mortgage foreclosures by the Banksters nationwide, unless and until the entire $43 trillion is repaid to a court-appointed receiver – Plaintiffs now establish the location of the $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000,000.00) of laundered money in a racketeering enterprise participated in by the following individuals (without limitation): Attorney General Holder acting in his individual capacity, Assistant Attorney General Tony West, the brother in law of Defendant California Attorney General Kamala Harris (both acting in their individual capacities), Jon Corzine (former New Jersey Governor), Robert Rubin (former Treasury Secretary and Bankster), Timothy Geitner, Treasury Secretary (acting in his individual capacity), Vikram Pandit (recently resigned and disgraced Chairman of the Board of Citigroup), Valerie Jarrett (a Senior White House Advisor), Anita Dunn (a former "communications director" for the Obama Administration), Robert Bauer (husband of Anita Dunn and Chief Legal Counsel for the Obama Re-election Campaign), as well as the "Banksters" themselves, and their affiliates and conduits. The lawsuit alleges serial violations of the United States Patriot Act, the Policy of Embargo Against Iran and Countries Hostile to the Foreign Policy of the United States, and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly known as the RICO statute) and other State and Federal laws.
In the District Court lawsuit, Spire Law Group, LLP -- on behalf of home owner across the Country and New York taxpayers, as well as under other taxpayer recompense laws -- has expanded its mass tort action into federal court in Brooklyn, New York, seeking to halt all foreclosures nationwide pending the return of the $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000.00) by the "Banksters" and their co-conspirators, seeking an audit of the Fed and audits of all the "bailout programs" by an independent receiver such as Neil Barofsky, former Inspector General of the TARP program who has stated that none of the TARP money and other "bailout money" advanced from the Treasury has ever been repaid despite protestations to the contrary by the Defendants as well as similar protestations by President Obama and the Obama Administration both publicly on national television and more privately to the United States Congress. Because the Obama Administration has failed to pursue any of the "Banksters" criminally, and indeed is actively borrowing monies for Mr. Obama's campaign from these same "Banksters" to finance its political aspirations, the national group of plaintiff home owners has been forced to now expand its lawsuit to include racketeering, money laundering and intentional violations of the Iranian Nations Sanctions and Embargo Act by the national banks included among the "Bankster" Defendants.
The complaint – which has now been fully served on thousands of the "Banksters and their Co-Conspirators" – makes it irrefutable that the epicenter of this laundering and racketeering enterprise has been and continues to be Wall Street and continues to involve the very "Banksters" located there who have repeatedly asked in the past to be "bailed out" and to be "bailed out" in the future. continue....

PR Newswire (http://s.tt/1r0wJ)

Here is a tad more stuff on it.

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.c ... -govt.html

:eek:

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-31-2012 06:23 AM

Any takers?

My feeling is that the suit will be tossed out with some reason such as the plaintiffs don't have any legal standing......

My personal feelings is that I can't believe that it took this long for a legal suit to have been filed. But, we all know that the judges were appointed by politicians and there is no way that they will allow this suit to proceed.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-31-2012 11:18 AM

I found this online. I tried looking on Snopes without any luck, but did find a rant which more than suggested that Snope probably isn't as trustworthy a site since they support Oabama and are in fact financed by George Suros (who knew, right?)

This is an intersting (and scary) article if true.....

Snippet:

CNBC Exec’s Children Murdered, 1 Day After CNBC Reports $43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit

By JG Vibes
theintelhub.com
October 27, 2012

This week financial news organization CNBC gave some mainstream attention to the largest money laundering and racketeering lawsuit in United States History, in which “Banksters” and their U.S. racketeering partners are being accused of laundering of 43 trillion dollars worth of ill gotten gains.
The lawsuit is said to involve officials located in the highest offices of government and the financial sector.
Since this information was surprisingly revealed by the mainstream news organization there has been a very suspicious and deadly fallout at the CNBC headquarters.
Within hours the original page for the article was taken down, and CNBC senior vice president Kevin Krim received news that his children were killed under very suspicious circumstances.
It seems that the murder happened first and then the page was removed later.
According to mainstream accounts the children’s nanny is responsible for the murders, allegedly stabbing both children.
However, those same mainstream news sources report the highly unlikely story that the nanny slit her own throat just after committing the homicides.
Police have released very little information and although a wider plot has not been officially implicated, it seems very possible that these murders are a show of force against the press organization for releasing such damning information about the most powerful people in the world.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/27/cnbc- ... r-lawsuit/

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-31-2012 12:56 PM

Hi Kbot,

From what little "snippets", I can find, that this is not the 1st time this suit has been filed, I have no idea how many times? Withdrawn, refiled, etc. But, I do agree that who ever this firm is, that they are putting their lives on the line. Probably a good reason why a lot of other crap has not been taken care of the way it should. Does one, want to lose their life or members of their family, friends, etc. That's a hard one. I consider them quite brave just to file. I do believe that not many people will ever know about this anyway.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-01-2012 10:54 AM

I tend to agree.

Putting-on my conspiracy theorist hat for a moment - if this really is a case of central bankers pushing their agenda, and working from a position of not letting anything or anyone stand in their way, and if you think for a moment of American leaders who over the years have stood in their way, such as Andrew Jackson, Lincoln, JFK - is it really too much of a stretch to think that they wouldn't be afraid of a network exec?

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 11-05-2012 01:18 PM

Quite interesting, had not heard about this. How could it go anywhere though?

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-06-2012 12:22 AM

Do you not find it strange the Dark Knight theater killings and the Nanny killing the children both had something in common? Banking. Robert Holmes, father of James was about to testify about banking. Then the Son goes nuts. Then the children of someone part of a banking lawsuit are suddenly murdered by a loving nanny, gone nuts. Creepy.:eek:

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”