Fantastic Forum 2011 - ???

Just what is says. Click and read on.

Moderator: Super Moderators

revisedcode
DREAD PIRATE

Fantastic Forum 2011 - ???

Post by revisedcode » 05-03-2011 01:47 PM

Bless you all for your kind words. The last 11 years have been wild to say the least.

I was able to access Linnea's Go Daddy acct, and secure the domain name.

what I can not do is pay for our dedicated server, 250 per month.

I need to downgrade the server, and find a new OWNER or ADMIN for FF.

IF any one is interested please mail me.

[email protected]

Yarrrr

Revisedcode
In war there is but one favorable moment; the great art is to seize it!

Bonaparte

CoastZone
Pirate

Post by CoastZone » 05-03-2011 05:09 PM

I hope to see this place continue. We need someone who can support the forum both with a good server and as an administrator.
Last edited by CoastZone on 05-03-2011 05:18 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 05-03-2011 08:56 PM

I am so sorry your having to deal with these things now RC!!

I HOPE WE DONT LOSE THIS SITE....... I love you and your ma like crazy and i feel blessed being here :)

I think there are some free hosts out here you may be able to find...

THANK YOU BOTH FOR KEEPING THIS SITE THE WAY YOU HAVE ALL THESE YEARS.... JUST GOES TO SHOW THERE REALLY ISNT A NEED TO UPGRADE..... (Its better not as things looked better years ago)

revisedcode
DREAD PIRATE

Post by revisedcode » 05-03-2011 10:42 PM

FF will be saved, The ship will continue to sail the cyber seas.

Yarrrr

Bonaparte

HurricaneJoanie
Pirate Queen

Post by HurricaneJoanie » 05-03-2011 10:54 PM

RC — my heart is broken for you, and as Dude said, what a thing to be dealing with at this time….

What about a Yahoo Group / Meeting page or whatever they call it? I know that’s not ideal, but it would sure take this burden from you and our privacy would be better protected as well.

Times have changed, and yes, we have to change with them.

Sending you lots of love across the miles….

xoxo
It's either real or it's a dream, There's nothing that is in between. ~ Jeff Lynne

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-04-2011 12:17 PM

RC, I don't have the amount of time in as many who post here, but I can appreciate your loss nonetheless. From what I have read here, everyone is saddened with Linnea's passing. Whatever you decide regarding maintaining FF I will support. I earnestly hope that the board will continue. I can understand the sadness expressed by some that with the passing of long-time members that the ship is no longer the same. I pray that the forum will continue on.......

KB

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 05-04-2011 12:55 PM

revisedcode wrote: FF will be saved
Im glad of that my friend...

I am so sorry about MA,i didnt know her long but from the little i did,I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT HER :) (Especially when i see her picture :))

God bless...

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 05-04-2011 01:20 PM

The FF will never be the same without Linnea at the helm but I am very happy to hear that this ship will continue to sail.

revisedcode
DREAD PIRATE

Post by revisedcode » 05-05-2011 05:08 PM

A few pirates are stepping up to secure FF.
Ownership will change hands but stay within the pirate community.

Look for a new annoucement soon.

Revisedcode

Bonaparte

CoastZone
Pirate

Post by CoastZone » 05-05-2011 08:00 PM

I contacted R.C. with an inquiry on purchasing the forum. I know now how bad his situation is. If my regions check card had've worked correctly with money gram, then I would have purchased the forum today.

Sadly, there was a processing error, it wasn't a funding error as R.C. and I discussed what I had in my bank account and that I get paid tomorrow. My Verizon service isn't working right now. Although R.C. and I have been on the phone several times today.

My heart goes out to you. I can feel your pain when you speak, I can hear it.
I had heard rumors, but as of right now, with what I know...those could very well be false.

We should all be gravely concerned that the FF will disappear. If I don't purchase it and help out R.C. then I hope somebody out there will.

I won't go into details.

Tomorrow I get paid. If R.C. hasn't given up on me then we will try something tomorrow...unless somebody else purchases the forum or makes a deal with him.

Folks, this is serious. Not sure what else to say. R.C. my prayers go out to you my friend.
Last edited by CoastZone on 05-05-2011 08:06 PM, edited 1 time in total.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 05-05-2011 08:46 PM

Coast, do you honestly think we don’t know who you are Bobby. I am surprised you are even here. After the filthy disgusting things you said about Lin for years. I find your presence here, nauseating.

Your concern is false, and am I am not going to sit here and read this **** from you and let you think we are all a bunch of fools. You disrespected Linnea when she was alive I will be damned if I will sit here and let you disrespect her death.

CoastZone
Pirate

Post by CoastZone » 05-05-2011 08:50 PM

I never once disrespected her. I want you to show me one negative thing I said past being upset years ago. You can't for I never did.

We all said negative things in the past due to how our relationship ended here. I am not disrespecting her in any form.

However, since you feel that way I must decline ownership R.C.

It seems people here don't understand mistakes are made. Linnea was a good person and I mean that. We each made our own share of mistakes in 2004 which should never have been made. But the past is the past.

Again, not once did I do or say anything to disrespect her. I wish you all well. May God Bless you all.

Pray for R.C. I spoke with him twice today over the phone. I wwas seriously interested in maintaining the forum but updating it to the XenForo software.

Linda, he wanted us to work together. But I can see that wouldn't happen. I will leave as I will not purchase a place where I am hated. Even though that hatred is misguided.
Last edited by CoastZone on 05-05-2011 08:55 PM, edited 1 time in total.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 05-05-2011 08:56 PM

Lets talk about all the websites you put up about her, your a liar. I don't have to prove anything to you. We ALL know who you are. You didn't make mistakes you went out of your way, Linnea read all of them I read all them.

Also I don't believe you had any intention of buying the forum if you did you would say the same filthy things about her here that you did all over the internet, you would just do it in her house.

Oh and I really don't want to talk about the websites you put up it takes a very sick person to say the things you said about her and several others here.
Last edited by SETIsLady on 05-05-2011 09:00 PM, edited 1 time in total.

CoastZone
Pirate

Post by CoastZone » 05-05-2011 08:59 PM

SETIsLady wrote: Lets talk about all the websites you put up about her, your a liar. I don't have to prove anything to you. We ALL know who you are. You didn't make mistakes you went out of your way, Linnea read all of them I read all them.

Okay, let us. What websites did I put up about her? Because I know of none. I am serious. I am a changed person and I have admitted to my mistakes and past deeds.

I didn't do anything that you are accusing me of. I run coasttocoastam.net and even posted my sincere thoughts about her.

I am not here to fight. The aggressor is you. I am done. I meant well. Everyone, god bless.

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 05-05-2011 09:00 PM

Liar !

Return to “Announcements/ FYI”