Pirate

C2C with George Noory - October 27 thru 30

Post by cherry » 10-27-2009 07:15 AM

Schedule for 10.27.09 - 10.30.09

Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s):
Mary-Ann Winkowski, Dr. Bob Curran
Tuesday October 27, 2009

10p-12a PT: Real-life ghost buster and consultant to the TV show Ghost Whisperer, Mary Ann Winkowski will share some of her latest adventures with earthbound spirits.

12a-2a PT: Dr. Bob Curran (book link) will discuss the creation of the werewolf tradition, how humans transform themselves into animals, and why the werewolf is viewed as evil.
~~~~

Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s):
Dan Aykroyd, Peter Aykroyd
Wednesday October 28, 2009

Celebrated actor and businessman Dan Aykroyd will be joined by his father Peter (book link), to tell the story of how the family’s parlor seances inspired his son, Dan, to make the mega-hit, Ghostbusters.
~~~~

Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s):
Linda Moulton Howe
Thursday October 29, 2009

Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss H1N1 (Swine Flu), cosmic rays, Jupiter’s Moon, and a videotape from England of an aerial craft that appears to be lifting a large animal.
~~~~

Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s):
Laura Lee Mistycah, Ronnie Rennae Foster
Friday October 30, 2009

Appearing during the first hour, intuitive counselor Ronnie Rennae Foster and Wiccan practitioner Laura Lee Mistycah (book link) talk about their ghostbusting efforts. Followed by special Halloween Open Lines.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/upcoming

alleyrulez
Pirate

Post by alleyrulez » 10-29-2009 11:04 AM

Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s):

Celebrated actor and businessman Dan Aykroyd will be joined by his father Peter (book link), to tell the story of how the family’s parlor seances inspired his son, Dan, to make the mega-hit, Ghostbusters.

>>now that is the show that would KILL if Art was hosting...

racehorse
Pirate

Post by racehorse » 10-29-2009 05:10 PM

alleyrulez wrote: Hosted by George Noory
Guest(s):

>>now that is the show that would KILL if Art was hosting...

http://screencrave.com/2009-10-29/dan-a ... busters-3/

Dan Aykroyd On Ghostbusters 3

By Krystal Clark

There are many long awaited film sequels in the works and Ghostbusters 3 in one of them. We’ve heard updates from various actors, producers, and even the director of the previous movies in regards to the status of the film. Co-star Dan Aykroyd recently spoke about the new movie Wednesday night on the radio show Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, and he gave listeners an earful.

Aykroyd told the host and the audience that Sony is very excited about the film, and screenwriters Gene Stupnitsky and Lee Eisenberg are currently “hacking out a first draft.” For the most part, Ghostbusters 3 has been a dream project for fans everywhere. They want a reunion and it seemed like a far fetched idea for a very long time. Even Akyroyd admitted that the third movie is a lot closer to reality than he could have imagined.

The actor didn’t go on to clarify any other details regarding the film from that point on, but it does leave a little hope. Other rumors that have been circling the film have to do with the reluctance of certain actors returning. For the most part, Bill Murray has been pointed out as the original “buster” who doesn’t want to put on his overalls. Not to be mean, but he doesn’t want to commit to anything because a script hasn’t been nailed down yet. The last time I checked, that wasn’t reluctance, that was common sense.

Once an official draft as been submitted for revision to the studio, then we can start hounding the cast and the director. Until then, everything is just talk.

--
racehorse

OMG
Pirate

Post by OMG » 10-30-2009 08:46 PM

Did anybody hear Thursday show with LMH. I'm not usually a fan of LMH show's but this was really good. They were talking about the swine flu and she made a very good argument that it is serious and it's not like the regular flu. Noory was just stubborn with his "It's not serious" and was pretty obnoxious and almost rude towards Howe.

Right at the end of the show he really said something to her I just couldn't believe he went there. He said "For somebody who believes in UFO's, I don't know why you aren't willing to believe that the swine flu is a hoax". In other words, you are willing to believe in such a BS thing like UFO why won't you believe in this, which brings insight on to what Noory really thinks of the UFO and paranormal topics. Linda kept saying that she trusts the topic doctors around the world.

I don't usually listen to the full show, but I did yesterday. It reminds me how Noory really isn't that smart and a real poor host.
There was this female caller that called up saying how she has a virus (I can't remember what it was) but even though she has it her doctors say it show's no ill-effect on her so does this mean if she gets swine flu with the same thing happen with that. I think Noory mumbled something like "Yea that means you won't get it" Which Howe quickly replied "Just because a certain virus doesn't have any ill-effect on you, doesn't mean you are safe from all virus' as they are all different". Then a classic Noory moment in not really caring or listening, either LMH or a caller was talking about in pretty detailed horrid side-effects of a disease as were getting close to break time, Norry reply "That's great, we'll have more after the break" HUH? That's great? And he didn't say it in a "Oh great we are in trouble" kind of way, which I might understand. But it sounded more like "Great, thanks for info, whatever it was, I wasn't paying attention" lol.

As the show went on it sounded like LMH was getting so frusterated that she wanted to beat the heck out of him

cherry
Pirate

Abductions

Post by cherry » 10-30-2009 09:48 PM

LMH talked about the circle and triangle phenomenon ....

Loaded
Pirate

Post by Loaded » 10-31-2009 10:27 AM

I was disgusted by the tone GN took with LMH. GN does not believe what he talks about on C2CAM. He is a businessman only. He has a large target audience and he generally knows what to say to keep the majority happy and thus keep the advertising revenue flowing into Clear Channel. On occasion he slips, like he did with LMH, and reveals how he truly feels.

How I wish C2CAM would find another permanent host. Ian or George Knapp would be so much more preferable.

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 11-01-2009 09:25 AM

George's destiny is bigger than his mistakes!

Prker
Pirate

Post by Prker » 12-20-2009 07:30 PM

OMG wrote: Did anybody hear Thursday show with LMH.
--
They were talking about the swine flu and she made a very good argument that it is serious and it's not like the regular flu. Noory was just stubborn with his "It's not serious" and was pretty obnoxious and almost rude towards Howe.

Right at the end of the show he really said something to her I just couldn't believe he went there. He said "For somebody who believes in UFO's, I don't know why you aren't willing to believe that the swine flu is a hoax".

George's last statement was grating on Linda.

--
Linda kept saying that she trusts the topic doctors around the world.

Linda has more confidence in doctors than I do. Like the rest of us, the doctors are only told what someone wants them to know. I do agree that the Swine Flu could be serious.

--

As the show went on it sounded like LMH was getting so frusterated that she wanted to beat the heck out of him

George surely fired Linda up as he went on. The end of this show was the most excitement I had heard on C2C in a while. I had to chuckle.

Return to “George Noory/C2C AM Topics/Radio topics”