Area 51 Panorama, August 7, 2005

UFO sightings, alien abductions, orbs, John Lear disclosure, government cover-ups...

Moderator: Super Moderators

TABwebmaster
Boatswain

Area 51 Panorama, August 7, 2005

Post by TABwebmaster » 08-31-2005 01:53 AM

I found this on digg.com. Some very detailed panoramic shots (and recent too!) of Area 51. They did a pretty thorough job of identifying the different buildings.

Click here

drnewel
Pirate

Not Productive

Post by drnewel » 09-12-2005 03:18 PM

I don't think it is productive to photograph military bases. I think that a lot of us have been duped by a typical Army PSYOPS that there are UFOs landing on an Air Force Base.

There is a video going around the web showing an execution of a man by a military man with u.s. army boots. The desert in the video is pure white like it is one of our bases, even Area51.

If you break in to a U.S. Military base in the wrong area you can be executed.

The rivalry the Army has over the Air Force is enough to have these games go on to lure people over to an Air Force base.

In any case - not a good idea to download, or view these files (of secret Air Force Bases).
Last edited by drnewel on 09-12-2005 03:20 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Newel

Haribo Piratos
Pirate

It's true.

Post by Haribo Piratos » 09-16-2005 11:37 AM

Yeah, I've been on earth.google and there are no other all-white sand deserts on earth, so that must be a US airbase where they execute people for looking at websites. And one time in band camp I heard that a friend's uncle watched a tape and then got a phone call and seven days later he died. Scary. I'm pretty sure it's Bush's fault. :rolleyes:
I've seen a UFO. Cheers.

drnewel
Pirate

Tarmac

Post by drnewel » 09-20-2005 04:42 PM

I have exited various airplanes in the capacity of a variety of orders from the Department Of Defense, under various ranks of status from same.

I have seen crews of GS-13s get off of "mac" flights in realy weird locations, wearing dark sun glases - both them and myself wearing sun glasses.

First thing: I think you are crazy for sayng that Area 51 is a UFO base - get it.

The second thing is: that if you have never seen a perimeter set up around an SR-71 of posted guards with Shoot-To-Kill authorization - then you have not had the daylights scared out of you. They have a five ring locus of guards at various feet in diamter stationed around the plane. Each ring requires a different set of orders and clearance. If you cross the wrong ring you will be shot for trying to infiltrate the opration.

I get the feeling that the person who started the post has never been taken in to custody by the N.S.A. for accessing secret pictures, and that the person making fun of me has never been in Navy SEAL training, or has ever been in a blow-up back yard pool with float wings on.

You both need to stay away from Hollywood movies of combat.

Area 51 is nothing for you to be concerned about - people think you are crazy.
Dr. Newel

Swerdloc
Pirate

What the heck?

Post by Swerdloc » 09-20-2005 05:50 PM

I don't believe I've experienced any of the things you described, but I believe in keeping my paranoia at a reasonable level.

I work every day in an office full of GS-13s, and 14s, and 15s. (Probably because I'm one of them.) We're about as scary as a cheeseburger. Which, come to think of it, can be pretty scary.
Anchors Aweigh

Fred_Vobbe
Pirate

Re: What the heck?

Post by Fred_Vobbe » 09-20-2005 06:21 PM

Swerdloc wrote: I work every day in an office full of GS-13s, and 14s, and 15s. (Probably because I'm one of them.) We're about as scary as a cheeseburger. Which, come to think of it, can be pretty scary.

But it's the ones that appear to be Forrest Gumpp that are the scary ones. Sometimes the most unassuming individual can be the intellegence officer.
scientia quod ethics super ususfructus

Gotrox
Pirate

Post by Gotrox » 09-21-2005 10:22 AM

The new google earth, tho the pix are probably touched up old ones, lets you zoom in and even flyby the place that may or may not exist.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 09-21-2005 02:50 PM

Thanks for posting the link Mark. I saw it on Digg too. :cool: :p
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

drnewel
Pirate

Paranoid?

Post by drnewel » 09-22-2005 06:32 AM

Some one works in an office full of GS-13s, 14s, and 15s.

...and they are not scared or paranoid of them. I think you are a liar.

The first thing that I would say to anyone is:

1. You don't know me, or my career, or my situation, nor anything about my history - and the same goes for vice versa.

2. You don't control my career, my history, or does your opionions of me affect my advancement, or history, or career - and the same goes for vice versa.

3. You are not the boss, or controller of me, my history, or my career, nor does your opionion affect me, my history, or my career - and the same goes for vice versa.

4. Your collection of information, pictures, or theories, or any gathering of intelligence does not affect me, my history, or my career - and the same goes for vice versa.

Let me tell you a story.

A "muni" rail car (In the days of the Boeing) in San Francisco was kind of dark looking, it stopped in an unusual place, and I was late so I got on. I noticed that I couldn't see the driver, and didn't realy think about it and found a seat in the empty car - which was unusual. A strange man was staring at me in a strange way, very unusual. All of a sudden the car smelled funny and it was "fogged up." I didn't think anything of it, and kept looking out the window - waiting for my next stop. I did notice that the man who kept staring had a military haircut, highly polished black shoes, and one of those funny tropical shirts that the G-men wear overseas. As I was exiting the car - it hit me. Pure T.H.C. fog. It was burning Tetra-Hydra-Canibanol and it was in the form of a grenade! It was an operation of an unamed agency!

They do anything, anywhere, at anytime, to anyone - with no consequences. For all I know that was the "special" Boeing car. An entire rail car that had been outfited for special operations in San Francisco.

This perhaps is the dream of a "stoner" - the ultimate high, whatever. Let me tell you that it was not pleasant. The incident was denied by the Government and the test results apparently were negative after a doctor's visit. They know how to gas you with a dose that won't pop positive.

In any case you should be afraid. I believe that this incident was ufo related - something about the subject causes someone, somewhere to go completely bezerk. The very thin veil of mind control, and black ops was dropped and can be dropped, and exposed at any time, anywhere. If you are not afraid and you think you are a "wise guy" forget it.
Last edited by drnewel on 09-22-2005 06:47 AM, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Newel

Return to “UFO”