A flowering of consciousness - 2008

Moderator: Super Moderators

Linnea

A flowering of consciousness - 2008

Post by Linnea » 04-06-2008 01:21 AM

"Today, we of the next "uh-oh!" decade can still stop the march of a new global enemy: ourselves. We are under the spell of a new fascism: the parasitic over consumption of Earth's resources. The enemy is our own habitual stupidity, which could lead to a nuclear world war fought over food, water and living space. Starting with 2008, if we do not change course and let intelligence reign then climate disasters and climate wars will rage with full force in what I predict will be called the "Roaring 2020s."

Great good to counteract this dark future will also be born in 2008:

A revolutionary understanding and practice of meditation will begin in Cosmic Night. It will give birth to the inner new human in hundreds of millions of people around the world. Their flowering of consciousness can tip the scales of fate toward a golden future in the next 36 years. Out of our transformation will come an end to fear, and a celebration of heaven and earth meeting in blissful union inside each of us."

Predictions for 2008 - John Hogue

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Post by Bobbi Snow » 04-06-2008 08:36 AM

Great idea, but are enough people tuned in to make a difference? Granted, our administration has set a terrible example: greed, greed, and more greed--me, me, and more for me. But once that mindset has taken hold for millions of 20-40 year-olds, it becomes a habit that few want to break.

I have noticed such an almost HOPELESS attitude in the ones we know. Most of them don't believe things will get better, so they want to acquire as much as they can before it all goes away. They want the BIG bucks, the BIG house, the BIG family, the BIG toys, the BIG screens, the BIG vehicles, and their feeling is, if it all goes away tomorrow, then at least for the length of time they've been here, they've had their piece of the pie.

Trying to get these selfish people to do more than a cursory contribution will be quite a feat.
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

Return to “News from a parallel universe”