Obama's Health Plan Bars Private Insurance After All

Archive. Enter at your own risk. Unmoderated thread.

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-17-2012 06:17 PM

I believe that Obama and the Democratic leadership cannot be that stupid. They are receiving budgetary estimates of what this program will cost form the GAO. They are having physicians and others who actually work, live and breathe healthcare tell them that they cannot operate as a business with this plan.

This plan will only add trillions of dollars of debt onto the already mulch-trillions of dollars of debt that Obama and the Democratic leadership have imposed on this country.

Personally, I think that they're out tot break the system. As much as the GOP would walk-out and shut down the government, what the Democrats is doing is saddling future generations with so much debt that there simply will be no way to pay for it all. So what happens? We as a country borrow more, and incur even more debt.

And what happens after that? A bail-out of the American economy by the WTO with imposition of regulations that if not adhered to gives the banks......what???

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-17-2012 07:17 PM

You can only bail out if you have a bucket.

The bucket is made in China. We don't make buckets.

We can't afford buckets.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Politics and Government 2004-2009”