America 2008-2012

Archive. Enter at your own risk. Unmoderated thread.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Captain Fantastic
DREAD PIRATE

America 2008 - 2012

Post by Captain Fantastic » 03-01-2008 04:38 PM

For those who use 2012 for some kind of framing of a great turning point, there is not too much discussion here of the giant mega political circus of 2008.

We should at least chronicle these events, and create a time capsule of the opinions and views of the Pirates of the Fantastic.

There used to be a rollicking, roiling political commentary on board.

Let's get it all out here, even if it's stream of consciousness babbling.
:D

Let's take a stand on the rolling decks, and hoist the pirates standard.

drnewel
Pirate

re:2008-2012

Post by drnewel » 03-09-2008 11:57 AM

I think it is safe to say that none of these candidates believes in UFOs. The Clintons once refered to the Whitewater investigators as "Those UFO Nuts." Now that UFOs have been a mainstay on CNN on Larry King and The History Channel, things have been quiet for those refering to "The UFO Nuts."

What would a President be if they thought that the creation of the Air Force was a basic waste of time? I guess the Air Force of The United States is a UFO Nut.

I guess Col. Corso was an undiagnosed Narcissist? What about a General in the U.S. Army whom authorized the projects of Col. Corso?

It turns out that Global Warming is nothing compared to the coming Ice Age allready being felt here. Last time New York was under 1 Mile of Ice. What then. What now?

What do we do if the only thing that is being done is paying back the whites for slavery. What would Hillary do if Iran decied to test a nuclear missile in the gulf?
Dr. Newel

Return to “Politics and Government 2004-2009”