Prager U Video: Who Was Frederick Douglass?

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-30-2020 01:00 PM

Very short video.

The Confederate Democrats are trying to erase their Nasty History, but, like "Lady MacBeth's cry " "Out, damned spot!", the "Blood" will never disappear from their hands, no matter how hard they try to Destroy Their History.

As the Left seeks to erase our history, here is why Douglass must be remembered.

Rioters are tearing down statues of American heroes, INCLUDING black abolitionist Frederick Douglass. Why should Douglass be remembered? This short video from Prager University explains. Don't miss it!

https://youtu.be/4_Dch7sQU14
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Prager U Video: Who Was Frederick Douglass?

Post by Doka » 12-30-2020 03:07 PM

I know, I have been rather obsessed with the Civil War. I will also state, the more History I know, the more I witness "History Repeated". Below is rather a long read. Well Worth it. What I read of the History, I find the same "Mind Set" living stong in the "Progressive Democrats" of today. Some call the "Civil War" the "Unfinised War" perhaps that is the case. The same obsession the creators of the Confederacy, have the same "mindset" as the Modern Day, Democraps, what they have changed, they have upgraded, from black skin color, to ALL skin colors, especially those that oppose, their Enslavement Ways.

Union and Confederate Politics
by Michael Todd Landis

https://www.essentialcivilwarcurriculum ... itics.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

How I Learned To Stop Worrying & Love "Progressivism"

Post by Riddick » 12-31-2020 12:32 AM

Three Simple Facts

Dennis Prager is a racist. Frederick Douglass is irrelevant. Resisting Cancel Culture is futile.

Und DAT Is ALL da people need to know
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

The 'Good German': Apathy In The Face Of Tyranny

Post by Riddick » 01-07-2021 12:15 AM

From Andrea Widberg at American Thinker:

Dennis Prager’s most recent article sees him come to terms with the fact even Americans can become the functional equivalent of “good Germans;” that is, we are on the verge of becoming the type of people who, while not actively complicit in evil, just go along with it.

In a matter of months, in most American states, millions of Americans meekly abandoned liberty. They allowed themselves to be imprisoned in their own homes, they gave up their businesses, they stopped educating their children, and they treated religious worship as something akin to a satanic death ritual.

Our politicians – not our legislatures – but just our politicians issued arguably unconstitutional edicts, our police enforced them, and we backed down. We also allowed all the Karens in the world – the officious, hectoring strangers -- to cow us into abandoning our liberties. We whisper about them, but we let them have their way.

Just as sobering as the willingness to abandon liberty is the American people’s willingness to abandon free speech. Rather than fight back against cancel culture, good Americans fall silent or, when BLM threatens, good Americans raise their fists too.

Prager understands that many Americans have simply been brainwashed. Our media, our educational system, and our corporations (filled with people pumped out by our education system) hate America and Americans. We’re marinated in that hatred. We’ve been primed for decades. The lockdown was the spark. And instead of an explosion of freedom from that spark, we had an implosion of fear and self-loathing.

After you read Prager's article, you’ll know how we got here but, if you still value freedom, you’ll also be asking yourself how we back out of this existential dead end.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Prager U Video: Who Was Frederick Douglass?

Post by Doka » 01-07-2021 11:19 AM

The Maddness has become Complete.

Raggedy's Signiture is a hoot, if it were not so "Sick" when coming from her. She IS what he was hunting down, to bring to Justice. But, there is so much insanity, and ignorance and above all Hate. These souless enities, are the ones I think to be feared the most. May the gods have mercy on the rest of us!

"
For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Wish I knew how we could recover from this?

Quote from Article:
Prager understands that many Americans have simply been brainwashed. Our media, our educational system, and our corporations (filled with people pumped out by our education system) hate America and Americans. We’re marinated in that hatred. We’ve been primed for decades. The lockdown was the spark. And instead of an explosion of freedom from that spark, we had an implosion of fear and self-loathing.
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”