It’s About President Trump’s Manhood

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-19-2020 08:59 PM

This a Must Read Article

It does sadden me that this could very well be the end of the race of humans. Period. I watch mealy mouthed men who whimper and bully like little school girls. I watch women turning themselves incredible blood thirsty aberrations, who appearently need an obortion on a daily basis , who or what they are mating with, is a mystery. They all have become such sad unhappy humans. Selfworth depends soley on who can scrape in the most money and power over others, in other words they have no selfworth, rage, hate and revenge, do not build a better human.

Thank You President Trump for Manning up and fighting for us lovers of Freedom

The Left's lack of archetypal manly American figures explains a lot.

Mon Oct 19, 2020 Sebastian Gorka

Reprinted From American Greatness.

Name for me one member of the left-wing, Democratic, political elite who reminds you of John Wayne. Or George Patton. Or Charles Bronson. Don’t rush, I’ll wait.

Well, have you got one? Just one’ll do.

Strange isn’t it? You can rack your brains with this simple exercise for hours—probably days—and fail to identify one political figure from the Left who has even a gentle musky whiff of masculinity.

Even their generals don’t pass muster, not even the most famous ones. David Petraeus, the vaunted commander in Iraq and later CIA Director to President Obama, or the image-conscious “Mad Dog” Jim Mattis both fail the test. They may paint themselves as warrior monks but they impress no one with their tawdry affairs or betrayal of their Commander-in-Chief in whose cabinet they agreed to serve. (I will never forget the story told to me by the wife of a CIA Station Chief who had to host Petraeus in her residence on his official visit to the capital where her husband was serving: “He made such a scene over us not having the right sweetener for his coffee!” Ahh, leadership).

America is a masculine nation. From the first settlers, to the later gold prospectors, to the legendary figure of the plains cowboy, and then the GI and the Marines of World War II, ours is a nation defined by the classic ideal of a man—an individual who is strong, unemotional, resilient, and prepared to use violence in the cause of righteousness. Even the the first, original Americans, our native Indians, are forever depicted as stoic, self-reliant warriors.

The Democrats lack such archetypal figures. And that’s why Trump must be destroyed.

Full Article/Comments

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/1 ... ian-gorka/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: It’s About President Trump’s Manhood

Post by Riddick » 10-24-2020 08:23 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: It’s About President Trump’s Manhood

Post by Raggedyann » 10-26-2020 05:05 PM

We will all be very happy when the big fat lying bully, that you mistake for manliness, is fricking gone.

The pancake makeup man is so manly that he couldn't take tough questions from Leslie Stahl on 60 Minutes. He whined like a baby that she was soooo mean to him. The frightened wimp walked off the set.

That was embarrassing to watch!
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Return to “American Survival”