Reality Is Never Strange. We Are.

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-11-2020 03:27 PM

Not that I get" total reality"....no body does on this Planet, But, I would much rather be in the realm of "Whats Happenen Now" than not. I am aware, that Reality may not be pretty, but I do aspire to the, "It is what it is" theory and not put pretty, unreasonable ,decorations on it to Change It. Reality has also shared with me some of most Cherished Moments in my life. One end of the spectrum, to the other, can be brutel, thankfully, that is not always the case, and much appreciated by me.

The strangest thing about reality is how un-strange it actually is.

Let me explain.

When Newton discovered the laws of gravity in the 17th century, this was a fundamental departure from the prevailing paradigm at the time. Prior to Newton, people believed that celestial bodies orbited around one another in a “natural motion” without understanding why.

We like to believe that Newton updated the nature of reality, and that we were all better off for it.

But here’s the thing.

Reality itself didn’t change one bit as a result of Newton’s discoveries. The world was always governed by gravity, whether we knew about it or not. While he helped to update our view of reality, the fundamental structures of the universe had been intact for billions of years before him. And the universe continued to do what it always did, long after his last breath was taken.

The same thing happened after Einstein came into the picture. He observed that Newtonian gravitation was only a small part of a greater narrative. This led to the theory of general relativity, which launched another paradigm shift that updated our view of reality.

But of course, nothing about reality itself changed. It was always governed by general relativity – or at least that’s what the prevailing view is as of today.

I like to remember this every time I think reality is weird.

In actuality, reality is never strange. The only reason it appears to be is because we interact with it through the lens of human consciousness, which itself has its own predispositions and attributes. We view reality with certain expectations, many of which are built over time by personal experience and our logical intuitions.

Full Article

https://moretothat.com/reality-is-never-strange-we-are/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

"Live Weird Or Die!" It's UTOPIA Or BUST

Post by Riddick » 10-11-2020 04:00 PM

In actuality, reality is never strange. The only reason it appears to be is because we interact with it through the lens of human consciousness, which itself has its own predispositions and attributes. We view reality with certain expectations, many of which are built over time by personal experience and our logical intuitions.

Expecting life to be fair is illogical - Forcing life to be fair is unnatural -
So what? It's the thing to do ainit: To hell with reality! JOEMALA 2020!!

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Reality Is Never Strange. We Are.

Post by Doka » 10-12-2020 12:43 PM

MAYBE LIFE ISN'T FAIR, BECAUSE THIS ISN'T HEAVEN!

Well now, that pretty well covers it! The Idea of "Earning Your Way There" Does not occure to many, as you may have noticed. Who would want little screaming "MeMe's, Cluttering up Perfection? :mrgreen: :shock: :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”