Watch: Biden Fundraiser Jane Fonda Says COVID-19 Is ‘God’s Gift to the Left’

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-09-2020 12:03 PM

""Hanoi Jane" born to wealth and the Movie Star life, appearently took on the "Hate" Game early in life. With her desire to make the World of Slaves, just beause of a personal problem, spews Hate , Death and Destruction, world wide, certainly not poverty to herself, She serves well the "Haters" of the low income variety, that barely have a "pot to whiz in", but of the same mentallity, destroy themselves. You see I don't care what people "Believe" of if they want, to commit suicide, rather it be death, of one form or another. They have their own "Freewill" , it is just none of my business. It IS My business, when they Insist, by any means necessary to get me to join in their own crippiling, obsession. Evil Has To Have "Participation" in order to Spread. You can count me out, of this one, I don't want to participate, in somebody elses consequences, I have enough of my own, Thank You.

Joe Biden fundraiser and long-time left-wing actress Jane Fonda is insisting that COVID-19, which has killed over 211,000 Americans, devastated the lives and livelihoods of countless more, and tanked the global economy, is “God’s gift to the left.”
“I just think that COVID is God’s gift to the Left,” Jane Fonda said. “That’s a terrible thing to say. I think it was a very difficult thing to send down to us, but it has ripped the band-aid off who [Trump] is and what he stands for and what is being done to average people and working people in this country.”
The leftist actress, who is known for trashing America to our communist enemies during the Vietnam War, also said that COVID was a “gift” because it will let the radical left get its way with climate change policies they’ve long pursued in Washington.

Full Article/Comments(4,000+)

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... -the-left/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

From The "Dumb Sh!t Woke Folk Say" Dept.

Post by Riddick » 10-09-2020 02:57 PM

what is being done to average people and working people in this country.”
Average working people, she says? As if Biden was president we wouldn't still be in nation wide lockdown? 'People everywhere just wanna be free' F*CK THAT SH!T -

Forget what you want. House arrest is what you need. Don't like government handouts? TS. You'll return to work when deciders decide. If there's jobs left.

What's it like when you have a hole in your head & all your brains have leaked out? Listen to Hanoi Jane & you'll learn why Woke folk don't know sh!t from Covid
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Lockdowns, Now & Forever, Amen!

Post by Riddick » 10-10-2020 02:19 AM

The leftist actress ... also said that COVID was a “gift” because it will let the radical left get its way with climate change policies they’ve long pursued in Washington.
A gift of divine intervention: So God is on the side of climate alarmism now? What about "Science"? It all seems suspiciously superstitious. But hey, whatever works!

Anahoo, opportunity awaits - Covid's the foot in the door, and now that the Left has His blessing, it's time to sell the citizenry on having the screws put to them:

How long will emergency powers to shut down sectors of the economy last? Well, that'll depend on how long it takes governments to achieve their true objectives - As like climate, objectives keep changing? It could be a helluva LOOOONG time.

Fighting for climate justice may be a never-ending battle but we can't NOT fight. It's GOD'S WILL Dammit! So put your mind on hold and do what you're told, OK? The sooner everyone accepts lockdowns for as far as the eye can see the better.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Watch: Biden Fundraiser Jane Fonda Says COVID-19 Is ‘God’s Gift to the Left’

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 10-19-2020 03:49 AM

Just un American, OMG! :shock:

*Kilroy and Jane should marry up so they could be everywhere!

Exercise That Vote for JOEMALA 2020!

Just one word from Hanoi Jane made this the first R rated exercise video ever! :P :lol:

Instagram: Just click on it and listen closely............

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF-FJGop3lP ... atch_again

MK II

*During WW II in Europe 🏰 ⛪ "KILROY WAS HERE" was written on walls and still standing structures everywhere our 💂 soldiers went; to include my father. ✌ 🗽
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Return to “American Survival”