: ‘Fox & Friends’ Cuts Away from Donna Brazile Meltdown — ‘You Cannot Erase My History’

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

: ‘Fox & Friends’ Cuts Away from Donna Brazile Meltdown — ‘You Cannot Erase My History’

Post by Doka » 08-25-2020 09:37 PM

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”
― Booker T. Washington

Watch: ‘Fox & Friends’ Cuts Away from Donna Brazile Meltdown — ‘You Cannot Erase My History’

Tuesday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” host Brian Kilmeade cut away from former Democratic National Committee chair Donna Brazile, also a network contributor, after she derailed a segment with conservative commentator Tammy Bruce.

While commenting on the first night of the Republican National Convention, Bruce said, “No Democratic has spoken out against the nature of what’s happening in Kenosha, Portland, Seattle, Baltimore, New York, Chicago. Americans have a choice, and the fact is that the Republicans are showing an expanse of what the American sensibility and what the American future is.”

Rest of Article/Video/Comments(5300)

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/08 ... y-history/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”