Washington Governor Inslee Doesn't Know About "Occupied Seattle Encampment"

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-11-2020 11:52 AM

Inslee, is a mealy mouthed coward, so disassociated from anything that even resembles reality.

These Terrorist Goons are going around the area, extorting money from the neighborhoods, businesses as well as residents, so they won't get burned out.........Mafia!

I don't know if anybody noticed Inslee's bid to be President, he ran a"Climate Change" Ticket.

This is rather unusual. One would think a governor would be aware that seven blocks in his largest city have been taken over by armed occupiers who have formed an encampment called the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone. However, when questioned about it, an apparently clueless Washington State Governor jay Inslee says “that’s news to me.”

Note Inslee is not alone in being, well, a little odd. Apparently the bouncy sign language interpreter needs to go pee. WATCH

The activists have barricaded the streets and will not let any journalists or city officials inside their declared zone of control. The region expands across six or seven blocks as outlined by the occupying groups.

The designated zone is located in the city’s Capitol Hill district and surrounds the Seattle Police Department’s East Precinct. Police opened the area to protesters on Monday after previously closing the streets following violent demonstrations that took place following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis. UPDATES HERE

VIDEO/COMMENTS

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ncampment/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Washington Governor Inslee Doesn't Know About "Occupied Seattle Encampment"

Post by Doka » 06-11-2020 12:46 PM

Does any body notice that every one of these Antifa/Still in Virus lockdown states(lockdown for their citizens, only) Are ALL Democraps States, all hell-bent on destroying and burning their States and Citizens within them.
Their objectives are to rob and degrade their Citizens especially economically. IE....medicade, services, pensions.

I am slowly becoming aware that perhaps, they should be left alone to do so. Even though I reside in one of these states. I am of the opinion(still thinking). That the only way to defeat them is allow them to destoy themselves. Unfortunately, MANY, innocents caught up in the "Collateral Damage", by the time the"Woke" really wake up, the "Blood Curdeling" Screams, should be heard around the World. I really do not believe they can be stopped, any other way.

THOUGHTS?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-11-2020 01:46 PM

Doka wrote: 06-11-2020 12:46 PM Does any body notice that every one of these Antifa/Still in Virus lockdown states(lockdown for their citizens, only) Are ALL Democraps States, all hell-bent on destroying and burning their States and Citizens within them.
Their objectives are to rob and degrade their Citizens especially economically. IE....medicade, services, pensions.

I am slowly becoming aware that perhaps, they should be left alone to do so. Even though I reside in one of these states. I am of the opinion(still thinking). That the only way to defeat them is allow them to destoy themselves. Unfortunately, MANY, innocents caught up in the "Collateral Damage", by the time the"Woke" really wake up, the "Blood Curdeling" Screams, should be heard around the World. I really do not believe they can be stopped, any other way.

THOUGHTS?
I do believe you have something there Doka.

I was already thinking, if the city council has its way & Minneapolis dismantles its police force, we'd get an early example how law enforcement abolition would work on a national basis...

One thing I'd expect to see is Wisconsin experiencing a rash of cross-border refugees!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

CHAZ Demands

Post by Riddick » 06-21-2020 11:00 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

A Behind-The-Scenes Look

Post by Riddick » 06-21-2020 11:02 AM

The "Nation" Of CHAZ: A Confederacy Of Dunces!

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Seattle 'Autonomous Zone' Sparks Class Action Lawsuit From Local Businesses

Post by Riddick » 06-28-2020 11:15 AM

More than a dozen businesses and property owners are suing the city of Seattle over its tolerance of, and alleged support for, an "autonomous" protest zone in the Capitol Hill neighborhood. Plaintiffs include an autobody shop, a tattoo parlor, a liquor store, a condo association, and the owners of several apartment buildings.

The city's approach, they argue, has led to lawlessness, property damage, and a decline in commerce and property values. The class action lawsuit also claims the city's failure to provide police and fire service to the CHOP and surrounding areas, while providing the protesters assistance in blocking off roadways, amounts to an unconstitutional taking of property without due process and without just compensation.

A number of western states have these gift clauses, which were originally intended to prevent the government from granting privileges to private corporations. It's an irony that private businesses are now invoking the clause to stop Seattle from tolerating a leftist commune. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

In The Automonous Zone Full-Of-Life Fresh Goes Better!

Post by Riddick » 06-28-2020 11:26 AM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

'CHOP' Zone Barriers Due To Come Down Sunday

Post by Riddick » 06-28-2020 11:47 AM

Protesters say their demands are still being worked out & negotiations are underway.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-29-2020 12:04 AM

There is a word that keeps floating around in my head AND I have heard mentioned in some good interviews.

It is the word "Push Back"

Noun 1. push back - the act of forcing the enemy to withdraw
rollback
offence, offensive, offense - the action of attacking an enemy
Verb 1. push back - cause to move back by force or influence; "repel the enemy"; "push back the urge to smoke"; "beat back the invaders"
beat back, force back, repel, repulse, drive
drive - cause to move rapidly by striking or throwing with force; "drive the ball far out into the field"
push, force - move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/push+back

One of the main reasons Trump is so hated by the arrogaunt Democrats is that he pushes back , it totally blows there little tiny Royal Minds, with 50 years of their, just recent "nonsense"(Presidents mayors etc) They have run "Roughshod" over our country, stealing, selling bits and parts of our country to the highest bidder and pocketing the money, yours and my money. And now they want it all, will do any thing for all of us to live as Marxists so they may not only take everything that we own, including our own Individual Identity , but our souls. They have come out of the dark and shown us who they truely are. If we don't want to be who , they have tried to recreate
Us to be, perhaps some Push Back is in order.

roughshod

ride roughshod over (someone or something)
To treat someone or something with marked disdain, brutality, or contempt; to act without regard for the wellbeing of something or someone.

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/roughshod
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-04-2020 08:19 PM

Duh?

[Graphic Video] Seattle Protesters Find Out the Hard Way That It's Not Safe to Block Freeways at Night

Two Black Lives Matter and antifa protesters who blocked Interstate 5 through Seattle were sent to the hospital early Saturday morning when a driver careened around their homemade blockade and struck the two.

A small gathering of protesters in dark clothes parked three staggered cars across the lanes of traffic to block vehicles on one of the busiest corridors of traffic in the country. Even at 1:30 a.m., trucks and cars, trying to avoid the daytime traffic, traverse the busy freeway that is the main drag through the city, Western Washington, and to Canada to the north and to Oregon to the south.

It takes a special kind of stupid to want to block a freeway to make a political point – especially as holiday revelers are trying to get away for the holiday weekend. Seattle residents, as woke and left as they are, are sick and tired of these despotic agents provocateurs. The reckless and deadly takeover of part of Capitol Hill by the BLM and antifa protesters ended up with more people shot and killed by protester “security.” The CHOP zone, as they called it, was finally cleared out by the police, whom the protesters demanded be “defunded.”

Video/Full Article/Comments

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/v ... ht-n603826
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”