Worlds Collide: George Floyd Tested Positive for COVID and Had Heart Attack

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-04-2020 01:32 PM

IF YOU NEVER QUESTION YOUR SELF.......YOU ARE LIVING WITH A TOTAL STRANGER.

My heart goes out to the Family of George Floyd, from every thing I have read he was a very nice guy, and conflicted, like so many of Us. I find the "Knee on the Neck" Barbaric, for any human, no matter what color their skin is! I also find making this a "Race War" Equally Barbaric. Solutions for all, are always found in curbing the "Action" for All, no mater, the Color of Skin!

I see absolutely No "Equality" being demanded here! But, a huge knee bending ,Demand for "Superiority" of one race over another, it is you , that is the "Segregationist" that are the one's that Keep Racism Alive and fighting each other, as you have been taught. You have learned well! The "Solution" will only be found in our own development of our own skin color blindness and crawl out of that "bottemless pit" of 'Victimhood" Vs "Superiority" and get to the point that is " Human" progress we really seek and go forward, instead of backwards. I will admit is a difficult path, especially for those consumed , by Hate And Fear. It is still must be done! All humans suffer in some form , some more,some less. We are searching for our own personal "light bulb" to come on. We are the ones that are most responsible, of our own misery, we think our purpse is something out there, when it is with-in .

I'm doing OK for a human, most days,I don't hate any one. And I want All good things, for All Humans, and yes I would like to keep my "Comforts" for my aging , painful body. But, even that depends on all the "Sqeeky Wheels" out there, that don't even know what they Need to live well.

The autopsy report for George Floyd shows that he suffered from heart disease, high blood pressure, had a variety of drugs in his system and tested positive for COVID-19.

The victim of Minneapolis police brutality – the death that birthed hundreds of protests, riots, arsons and looting – was in all likelihood asymptomatic and not suffering an active case of the Wuhan-imported virus.
"The decedent was known to be positive for 2019-nCoV RNA on 4/3/2020. Since PCR positivity for 2019-nCoV RNA can persist for weeks after the onset and resolution of clinical disease, the autopsy result most likely reflects asymptomatic but persistent PCR positivity from previous infection."
His lungs were clear.

The sad story is well known by now. A Minneapolis police officer held down the handcuffed and face-down Floyd with his knee on his neck. All officers at the scene have been fired and face charges. Officer Derek Chauvin had his manslaughter charge elevated to a second-degree murder charge on Wednesday. The other officers on the scene of the police stop were charged with aiding and abetting.

The full autopsy was released last night. Floyd died from several horrible things all at once:
CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENT SUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION
The report indicated that Floyd had tested for COVID in early April and that his lungs were clear, but that he had persistent infection from the virus.

Worse, at the time a panicked Floyd was pleading for his life and telling the officers he couldn’t breathe, he was having a heart attack.

Fentanyl was also in his system, which could have caused “severe respiratory depression,” according to the AP.
The 20-page report released by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office came with the family’s permission and after the coroner’s office released summary findings Monday that Floyd had a heart attack while being restrained by officers, and classified his May 25 death as a homicide.

The county’s earlier summary report had listed fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use under “other significant conditions” but not under “cause of death.” The full report’s footnotes noted that signs of fentanyl toxicity can include “severe respiratory depression” and seizures.
Floyd was, like so many of us, a conflicted man who had many friends who were trying to keep him on the straight and narrow path.

Full Article/Comments

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/v ... ck-n491588
Last edited by Doka on 06-04-2020 03:14 PM, edited 1 time in total.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Worlds Collide: George Floyd Tested Positive for COVID and Had Heart Attack

Post by Doka » 06-04-2020 01:58 PM

KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Worlds Collide: George Floyd Tested Positive for COVID and Had Heart Attack

Post by Raggedyann » 06-05-2020 11:46 PM

B*ll$h*t.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Return to “American Survival”