Minneapolis Is Burning

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Deadspin Argues Non-SJW Tiger Woods 'Hates' To Be Black

Post by Riddick » 06-03-2020 10:36 AM

By refusing to call America a racist police state, Woods is no better than the KKK, writes the unhinged Carron J. Phillips of Deadspin. The progressive media attack on African American athletes who refuse to be Kaepernick-ized is definitely on! FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Minneapolis Is Burning

Post by Doka » 06-03-2020 11:19 AM

Quote:

RELATED:
A Group Getting Millions In State Tax Money Is Leading Madison's Protests
The Madison-based nonprofit has advocated for the release of all African Americans from jail & defunding of police departments. As for the current protests, the group's leaders say "all actions against racist state violence are justified."

Ya know, that is something that Really, Angers Me. It has been worked out that the Democrits gets ALL Tax Payers to pay for their own Destruction. Some of these people , that are still capable, need
to Wake-Up!

I know, I know.........wishful, Thinking on my part!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-03-2020 04:16 PM

Jesus Doka, if anyone has ruined the FF it's YOU! Fanatical, heartless cow. :evil:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-03-2020 08:09 PM

Taking on The World? :?:

Pictures: London Black Lives Matter Protest Turns Violent, Police Attacked Outside Prime Minister’s Office

Black Lives Matter protests taking place in the United Kingdom took a violent turn on Wednesday evening, with police officers guarding the Prime Minister’s Office attacked with punches and objects thrown.

Thousands of protesters marched through Westminster, London, on Wednesday afternoon to the city’s initially-peaceful Hyde Park demonstrations in sympathy with protests taking place in the United States over the death of George Floyd in police custody.

Protesters chanted now well-known slogans also seen at a prequel march that took place at the weekend, including “no justice, no peace” and “no racist police”. Chants of “the UK is not innocent” intend to highlight that issues in race relations between the police and public are not limited to the United States.

Full Article/Comments

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/0 ... n=20200603

--------------------------------------------------

Then ,this I caught on C-Span (6 min) (after Trudeau is asked the question, there is quite a few moments before he can get his mouth right to speak) And what comes out of his mouth, will astound you. It is out of charactor for majority of Canadianns

Almost like he is inviting Antifa to come calling?

Canada

Trudeau Reacts to Trumps clearing out protestors (never was about Floyd, after the paid "Destoyers" cam on the scene.

https://youtu.be/Q62ISvIgxkQ
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-03-2020 08:16 PM

Paris

20,000 Attend Paris Anti-Police Brutality Protest That Transformed into Riots

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/0 ... med-riots/
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Cops & Their Families: Targets For Crucifixion

Post by Riddick » 06-07-2020 11:20 AM

WE'RE NOT BEING BELIEVED

On Friday, June 5, Milwaukee Police Chief Alfonso Morales described the dangers law enforcement now faces following a week of unrest.

"People are trying to kill police officers. We have officers that are being followed home," Chief Morales said. "Law enforcement throughout our nation is being crucified. That's what they want.

"Why are our families now being targeted? You talk about crucify? What are we going to get by doing that."

Objects including bricks, water bottles and, police say, a Molotov cocktail have been thrown amid the unrest. According to police, one officer was shot last weekend.

"I'm angry because a political figure approached me yesterday and said the rumor among us in the political group in the City of Milwaukee, we're told that that officer shot himself," said Chief Morales. "There was a person in a reckless auto that pulled out a gun and fired three shots at that officer. I'm angry because we are not being believed."

Chief Morales says force used with demonstrators thus far has been legal and within department protocol.

"There's several different groups out there protesting. There's peaceful protesters that are angry for what happened in Minnesota, and we get that.

"We'll work with that, but there's also people that are taking advantage to loot our cities, to burn our cities," Chief Morales said.

"Make no mistake, throughout the nation, there's individuals or groups out there that want to burn a police station down."

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “American Survival”