Nolte: All the Establishment Media’s Dangerous Coronavirus Lies

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-18-2020 12:03 PM

NPR, CNN, MSNBC still passing on THE LIES, to the low information people.

THE LIES

1. Trump Told Governors to Get Their Own Goddamned Ventilators!

2. Trump Seeks Monopoly on Coronavirus Vaccine

3. Nationwide Curfew! (Check out what YOUR OWN STATE GOVERNORS ARE DOING)

4 Trump Lied About the Google Website

5. Trump Shut Down the CDC’s Pandemic Department! (THE BIG LIE!)

6. Trump Declared the Coronavirus a Hoax! (Even the Washington Post conceded it was a lie.!)

7. Calling the Wuhan Virus the ‘Wuhan Virus’ Is Racist (they better get busy RENAMING VIRUSES, from the beginning of time!)

8. Trump Rejected WHO Coronavirus Test Kits

9. Trump Blocked Testing Because Lower Numbers are Good for His Reelection

10. It’s Trump Fault Coronavirus Testing Was Delayed

11. Trump Silenced Dr. Fauci

Full Article(with CORRECT QUOTES)/Video/Comments

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/202 ... tent=Final
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Fauci Then & Now

Post by Riddick » 03-23-2020 11:41 PM

In September 2009, after millions had become infected with the H1N1 influenza and thousands had died, some of whom were young people and children, a relaxed and unalarmed Dr. Anthony Fauci told an interviewer that people just need "to use good judgment."

"Parents should not send their kids to school if they're sick, if you're sick don't go to work ... avoid places where there are people who are sick and coughing, now that's a difficult thing to do,” he said. "...You can't isolate yourself from the rest of the world for the whole flu season." That’s quite a change from the esteemed expert’s views on the current virus from China sweeping the world.

It seems some viral infection pandemics are more equal than others. At least when it comes to burning a vibrant Trump economy to the ground. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Nolte: All the Establishment Media’s Dangerous Coronavirus Lies

Post by Doka » 03-24-2020 09:26 PM

Dr. Fauci, Liberal Democrat, best friends of Hitlery and An Obami pal. BUT! I have watched his "actions" he has defended Trump and Trump stands by him. I can find no fault with him. Other than he is not really a "typical" Dem. I don't find him "Hateful", nor "Stupid". I guess we shall see. :?:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

What's The Difference?

Post by Riddick » 03-25-2020 12:20 AM

I tellya whut, Doka, I gotta put this one in the "Things That Make You Go, Hmmm..." category. It's not intended as an indictment of the doctor but it's still something to consider -

What's different now than during the H1N1 pandemic that Fauci errs on the side of extreme caution? Apparently, he knows something we don't.

Given that & the fact Trump trusts him, we can surmise there's good reason to. That may not be a very satisfying answer, but it's the best I can come up with...

That said, at the same time I'd say it's a fair question to pose, whether extending extreme measures to keep a lid on COVID-19 for a prolonged period, is a sure fire prescription for widespread economic disaster -

Surely if it can be at all avoided, we don't want the cure to be far more damaging and deadlier to the public's well-being in the long term than the disease - In that regard, all I can say is we're damn fortunate Trump is president, and should be so lucky we get him for another 4 years!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

NPR Station CENSORS Trump as MSM Pushes Totalitarian Propaganda

Post by Riddick » 03-28-2020 01:25 PM

A Seattle-based NPR station has stated it will no longer be airing President Trump’s coronavirus briefings because of “misinformation.” As we’ve learned over the past several years, misinformation is simply the information they don’t want you to hear.

So what is the “misinformation” Trump has been saying? Obviously things the mainstream media wants to avoid, like asking people to remain calm, look at the objective facts and statistics about the pandemic and stop playing into the mainstream media's panic-laced fear-mongering.

NPR should be more worried about making sure people are getting objective facts rather than scaring them with the “reopening” of the economy. This habit of censorship needs to end now. How about instead of censorship like totalitarian regimes resort to, we let people have access to all of the information and decide for themselves if it’s fact-based or not?

It’s time to provide people with facts, not fear. This is simply another tactic to panic Americans, who are already scared to death about the pandemic and the aftermath they’ll have to live through. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-28-2020 02:41 PM

As I said on a different post, NPR's lies are "Racheting " Up. That's all my younger sister listen's to and she is a hopeless mess, it just hurts my heart! And not a damn thing I can do about it.! She drank the Kool-Aid.

And the numbers(Virus) are going to go sky high with the 5 min. Testing kits going out. Not to mention CHINA Stopped Testing about a month ago, to stop from "Looking Bad", what you want to bet they are still dying like flys, because their leaders don't want to "Look Bad", The Chinese Government, the Original Democrats!
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Re: What's The Difference?

Post by Doka » 03-28-2020 03:01 PM

Riddick wrote: 03-25-2020 12:20 AM I tellya whut, Doka, I gotta put this one in the "Things That Make You Go, Hmmm..." category. It's not intended as an indictment of the doctor but it's still something to consider -

What's different now than during the H1N1 pandemic that Fauci errs on the side of extreme caution? Apparently, he knows something we don't.

Given that & the fact Trump trusts him, we can surmise there's good reason to. That may not be a very satisfying answer, but it's the best I can come up with...

That said, at the same time I'd say it's a fair question to pose, whether extending extreme measures to keep a lid on COVID-19 for a prolonged period, is a sure fire prescription for widespread economic disaster -

Surely if it can be at all avoided, we don't want the cure to be far more damaging and deadlier to the public's well-being in the long term than the disease - In that regard, all I can say is we're damn fortunate Trump is president, and should be so lucky we get him for another 4 years!

I agree Riddick, Fauci, is not totally trust worthy, as his past includes "Sleeping with Fleas" (Obami, Hitlery and others) . It reminds me the story Trump told about the "Snake" it is an old story filled with truth. If you pick up a snake be sure you know "Just What Snakes Do"
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Confirmation Bias

Post by Riddick » 03-29-2020 09:48 AM

Doka wrote: 03-28-2020 02:41 PM As I said on a different post, NPR's lies are "Racheting " Up. That's all my younger sister listen's to and she is a hopeless mess, it just hurts my heart! And not a damn thing I can do about it.! She drank the Kool-Aid.
Iknowwhutyersayin Doka! More than a few folks in my acquaintance are buying into the MSM's cacophony of phony "facts" hook line and sinker 'cause it's all they hear & absolutely NOTHING will change their minds -

Would You Believe in one case, when I suggested the spring warm-up could help quell the virus, I was told "somebody's listening to Fox News" - All too may folks only want information that doesn't conflict with their already deep seated anti-Trump programming, and the MSM is for sure more than deliriously happy to oblige

The other night channel surfing on the radio, I caught a bit of "BBC World News" on NPR, and a Coronavirus segment with a US correspondent had my jaw dropping: She was excoriating Trump's handling of the pandemic with each & every "official" MSM lie in the 'Never Let A Good Crisis Go To Waste' playbook...

Completely vile, totally shameless and entirely reprehensible. That's "National Propaganda Radio" for ya.

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-29-2020 10:41 AM

We need to invent some new expletives* to describe the evil that is being done to these poor demented people!
They are being driven to a point of total self destruction. "Fear" is a terrible weapon, worse than any bomb or virus, the latter being more humane, just because it puts you out of your Misery and Suffering faster.

Do you know that they are useing these Same FAKE models that they use for "Climate Change"?

Coronavirus Modeling Had (has) Faulty Assumptions, the Real Data Gives Us Hope

But as new data becomes available the "fog of war" is slowly lifting and rekindling the debate between the models. "This week, the number of coronavirus tests in the United States surpassed those in South Korea and Italy — two countries that had been testing more aggressively," the New York Times reported. With this and other new data, the true parameters of the COVID-19 outbreak will be re-estimated providing a new "rearview mirror picture" to steer by. White House coronavirus task force member
Dr. Deborah Birx said:

I'm sure you have seen the recent report out of the U.K. about them adjusting completely their needs. This is really quite important. If you remember, that was the report that says there would be 500,000 deaths in the U.K. and 2.2 million deaths in the United States. They've adjusted that number in the U.K. to 20,000. Half a million to 20,000. We are looking at that in great detail to understand that adjustment.

I'm going to say something that is a little bit complicated but do it in a way we can understand it together. In the model, either you have to have a large group of people who [are] asymptomatic, who never presented for any test to have the kind of numbers predicted. To get to 60 million people infected, you have to have a large group of asymptomatics. We have not seen an attack rate over 1 in 1,000. So either we are measuring the iceberg and underneath it, are a large group of people. So we are working hard to get the antibody test and figure out who these people are and do they exist. Or we have the transmission completely wrong.

So these are the things we are looking at, because the predictions of the model don't match the reality on the ground in China, South Korea or Italy. We are five times the size of Italy. If we were Italy and did all those divisions, Italy should have close to 400,000 deaths. They are not close to achieving that.

Models are models. We are -- there is enough data of the real experience with the coronavirus on the ground to really make these predictions much more sound. So when people start talking about 20% of a population getting infected, it's very scary, but we don't have data that matches that based on our experience.
https://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez/ox ... -imperial/

*expletive.....an interjectory word or expression, frequently profane; an exclamatory oath.
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-29-2020 07:20 PM

"Impeachment Chinese Communist Pelosi" is ready for Round 42, people will survive the "Virus", How many will Survive "The Pelosi Plan"?

Pelosi Accuses Trump of Killing Americans in Coronavirus Crisis: “As President Fiddles, People are Dying”; Raises Watergate Impeachment Question

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Sunday accused President Donald Trump of ‘fiddling while people are dying’ of the COVID-19 Chinese coronavirus. Pelosi then raised the Watergate question of ‘what did the president know and when did he know it’ when saying an “after-action review” would take place to investigate President Trump.

Pelosi made her incendiary comments on CNN’s State of the Union in an interview with host Jake Tapper.

Tapper asked, …”Trump is considering relaxing federal guidelines for coronavirus for some of the less affected parts of the country, do you think he should?”

Pelosi began her remarks noting the U.S. coronavirus death toll topping 2,000 people Saturday, then pivoted to attacking Trump.

Full (another impeachment) Article

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... -question/
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-31-2020 04:27 PM

Add another to "the List" . Some days it just feels like we are vacationing at the Alamo. :cry:

EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Birx's Connections with the Clinton Foundation and Obama Unfortunately Indicate Conflicted Loyalties

Is Dr. Deborah Birx, the doctor with the scarf, a voice of reason or another Deep State doctor pushing economic disaster and suffering?

Her past unfortunately provides the answer.

Dr. Deborah Birx comes across as the calming voice of reason while encouraging Americans to default on their life savings. She encourages Americans to stay at home and away from the coronavirus that is killing 80 year olds with pre-existing medical conditions. The fact that fatalities from the virus are almost non-existent in the working class has no bearing on Dr. Birx’s recommendations.

Full Article/Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... loyalties/
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Trump Hate Drives Hysterical Leftists' COVID-19 Response

Post by Riddick » 04-02-2020 01:14 PM

Edited/Excerpted From Dennis Prager's column:

If there is one thing you'd think left and right could agree, it would be the proper response to the present coronavirus. After all, COVID-19 doesn't distinguish between left and right: Conservatives and liberals are just as likely to contract and even die from it. Yet, it's amazing how consistently left and right differ on even this issue.

Virtually every opinion piece in The NY Times, The Washington Post and every other mainstream, i.e., left-wing, journal share two characteristics: a sense of foreboding (millions will die) and an unshakeable conviction to prevent mass death, the world economy must be shut down. Meanwhile, virtually every opinion piece in The Wall Street Journal and on just about every conservative website contains less foreboding and asks more questions about whether the cure may be worse than the disease.

A particularly egregious example of the coronavirus response divide appeared in WaPo March 27. Columnist Max Boot wrote: "Radio host Dennis Prager bemoaned our unwillingness to sacrifice lives as we did during World War II, saying 'that attitude leads to appeasement' and 'cowardice.' The United States lost 418,500 people in World War II ... but it would be far worse to lose 2.2 million civilians -- the worst-case estimate of the U.S. death toll if we let the novel coronavirus spread unimpeded."

On my radio show and in my weekly PragerU "Fireside Chat," I criticized NY state Gov. Andrew Cuomo for the way he defended shutting down his state: "I want to be able to say to the people of New York: I did everything we could do. ... And if everything we do saves just one life, I'll be happy."

It is hard to imagine a more morally absurd sentiment. Anyone who thinks rationally knows it is not worth depriving millions of people of their incomes, forcing thousands of companies to go out of business, causing recovering addicts to lapse back into addiction and much more economic and social damage to "save one life."

As we are fighting a "war" against the virus, I used a war analogy to make my point. I noted that if we had fought World War II with the attitude we cannot lose one life, we would never have fought the Nazis or the Japanese. I further noted that we do not make any social policy based on saving one life. For example, every time we raise the speed limit, we know thousands more people will die.

But the left went nuts. Max Boot in The Washington Post is only one example. So, then, why this left-right gulf? One reason, as I have written previously, is that hysteria is to the left what oxygen is to biological life. Leftists pride themselves on being rational. But the further left one goes, the more feelings displace reason.

A second reason is hatred of Trump. On the left, damaging Trump is more important than truth and the American people's welfare. Take the example of his announcement at a March 19 press conference that hydroxychloroquine had "shown really good promise" in helping to cure COVID-19. Virtually every left-wing news medium mocked him for making that claim. If Trump believes hydroxychloroquine offers hope, let's debunk its usefulness.

A third reason is leftists are afraid -- of life and of death. Fear of life is why they build "safe spaces" on campuses for students who cannot handle a visiting speaker with whom they differ. And they are afraid of death. They undoubtedly find Patrick Henry's famous cry, "Give me liberty, or give me death!" incomprehensible, if not downright foolish.

Even COVID-19 has brought no cease-fire in the ongoing American civil war.

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Tucker Embarrasses NYT With Their Own Ridiculous Coronavirus Headlines

Post by Riddick » 04-03-2020 03:08 PM

In an on-air response to an article attacking him and the network, Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson flipped the tables on The New York Times Thursday night when he called out the liberal paper for “screwing up coronavirus stories from day one.” And he also rubbed their nose in their ridiculous China and virus articles dating back to January. FULL STORY

RELATED: On his show Tucker Carlson Tonight, the Fox News host and his guest slammed Twitter for allowing communist regimes to spread misinformation while censoring scientific debate about the cure for COVID-19. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Part Of The Problem, Not The Solution II

Post by Riddick » 04-08-2020 12:21 PM

In the midst of a stalled presidential election year, it's tempting to make everything political. But, right now, America is struggling through the coronavirus pandemic. That alone should change perspectives, at least temporarily, from us versus them.

Instead, the pandemic should be viewed as the United States versus the virus. The entire nation is hurting, both physically and economically. There are social distancing concerns in many states. Everyone can, and should, do his or her part to mitigate the damage.

With President Trump at the helm, he is most often the focus of criticism in terms of how he is leading us through this storm. Even as members of the media preach solidarity during turmoil, some try to score cheap points by pitting red states against blue states. This is not helpful.

Last week, the New York Times published a map, reportedly relying on cellphone data, showing which areas of the country were limiting their travel and which supposedly were not. The map was meant to be an indictment of the residents in southern states, shown to be more active in their traveling than others.

The same theme of us versus them was evident elsewhere. This repeated message comes across one way: "The southern states, filled with many Trump-loving Republicans, are the problem. The northern states are not." But this information does not take into account population density, distance to grocery stores, or employment dynamics (i.e., low-income workers).

This bias may feel good to lean on as we navigate uncertain times, but it simply isn't true. In New York City, the worst hot spot in the country, crowds gathered outside during lockdown to watch the USNS Comfort dock. In Los Angeles, a weekend farmers market was reportedly "packed with scores of people crowding in ... some of whom were not wearing face masks."

No one could have predicted that COVID-19 would change life to this extent. This is true of both regular citizens as well as those in leadership roles, including President Trump, Anthony Fauci, and politicians on both sides of the aisle. The country is knee-deep in efforts to contain and treat the virus, and more time must pass before we see a flattening of the curve.

With so much at stake, creating a red state / blue state division wastes precious time. Regardless of what the future looks like in terms of how we deal with this illness, it should not contain an application of guilt onto sections of the country based on established political models. The virus does not target anyone based on political preferences.

Taking appropriate measures is one thing, assigning blame based on prejudices is another thing entirely. There should be only one goal right now: combat the virus. This requires that all of us, including liberals in the media, view each other as fellow Americans, not political enemies.

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-08-2020 03:09 PM

So much BS floating around and Main Street Media is Swimming in Chinese /Democrat Crap. They simply don't want any kind of economy to come back and they will keep the "Fear Mongering" Ramped up on High. Hate to say this, but they are more than likely to get their way.

As far as Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin working......IT DOES WORK!, but it is 60 years old and cheap. And that is totally unacceptable to the NWO/Democrats, Socialists, Dictators,Nazis, etc. We just can't have people living, through this Virus Pandemic, without their "Permission"! They have dinked with "Numbers" to the point no one will really know what the real figures are. People who have lived through this, and there are thousands, using the above "cocktail", should appolgize for pulling through.

Don't give up! But I would suggest you lay in a supply of "Prilosec" or something like it. 'Cause it's going to get to be a Really bumpy road! :devil:

Hydroxychloroquine BANNED in NEVADA, OHIO, MICHIGAN, IDAHO. Do not know if the ban is still on, or if more have been added.

State Rep has to break law to find help...........

Democrat State Rep From Michigan Says Hydroxychloroquine, President Trump, Helped Save Her Life After She Tested Positive For Coronavirus

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ronavirus/
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”