Iraqi Parliament to Hold Emergency Session – Will Vote on Whether to Expel US Forces from Country

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Iraqi Parliament to Hold Emergency Session – Will Vote on Whether to Expel US Forces from Country

Post by Raggedyann » 01-08-2020 10:33 AM

Glad it was deleted but I wasn't able to do it. Someone in authority must have intervened for you. :wink:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Re: Iraqi Parliament to Hold Emergency Session – Will Vote on Whether to Expel US Forces from Country

Post by Doka » 01-08-2020 12:41 PM

Whats up with all the post "Deleateing" :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-08-2020 01:18 PM

Trump Goes There: ‘The Missiles Fired Last Night at Us Were Paid For by the Funds Given to Iran by the Obama Administration’ (VIDEO)

President Trump addressed the nation Wednesday morning following the Iranian missile attacks that hit US facilities in Iraq.

The President called out Barack Obama for the sham nuke deal that gave Iran $150 billion.

Trump also blasted Obama for the additional $1.8 billion in cash that he delivered to Iran in unmarked cargo planes on wooden pallets.

President Trump said the missiles that were fired last night were funded by the Obama Administration.

The garbage nuke deal wasn’t worth the paper is was written on (Obama never required Iranian leaders to sign the nuke deal).

The Obama Admin admitted that the Iran nuke deal wasn’t “an executive agreement” or even a “signed document.”

The Iranians laughed at Obama and fired off ballistic missiles many times breaching the so-called nuke deal.

Iran shipped 30 tons of yellow cake (uranium ore) to a facility in Isfahan last January, which if enriched could provide material to make atomic bombs.

Trump de-escalated and announced Wednesday that the US will impose more sanctions on Iran.

WATCH:

Video/Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ion-video/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-08-2020 03:41 PM

I remember this money payout to Iran was fully explained prior to the deal being implemented under Obama. Where were you Doka? Not paying attention obviously. Do you ever check out the facts before you post? Oh right...like a good little republican you go by Trumps' "alternate facts".
------------------

TRUMP on Iran: “We gave them $150 billion and $1.8 billion and we got nothing. ... Look at what they did to John Kerry and to President Obama. Look what happened, where they’re bringing planeloads of cash, planeloads, big planes, 757s, Boeing 757s coming in loaded up with cash. What kind of a deal is that?” — news conference with Macron.

THE FACTS: It’s the kind of deal that did not actually take place.

When Iran signed the multinational deal to restrain its nuclear development in return for being freed from sanctions, it regained access to its own assets, which had been frozen abroad. There was no $150 billion gift from the U.S. treasury or other countries. Iran was allowed to get its money back.

The $1.8 billion refers to a separate matter, also misstated by the president going back to before the 2016 election.

A payout of roughly that amount did come from the U.S. treasury. It was to pay an old IOU.

In the 1970s, Iran paid the U.S. $400 million for military equipment that was never delivered because the government was overthrown and diplomatic relations ruptured. After the nuclear deal, the U.S. and Iran announced they had settled the matter, with the U.S. agreeing to pay the $400 million principal along with about $1.3 billion in interest.

The $400 million was paid in cash and flown to Tehran on a cargo plane. The arrangement provided for the interest to be paid later.

In Trump’s telling, one cargo plane with $400 million that was owed to Iran has become “big planes, 757s, Boeing 757s,” loaded with a $1.8 billion giveaway.

https://apnews.com/f53aeebcb0f64b76a2e2a54b2b002dad

Before you go quoting Trump, it would be a good idea to check out what he says as he seldom tells the TRUTH.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 01-08-2020 04:38 PM, edited 1 time in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-08-2020 03:55 PM

Unless the US, Russia and Britain deactivate their nuclear weapons, other countries have a right to build their own. Too damn bad if the US doesn't like it. :evil:

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-08-2020 04:02 PM

Background
Iran's assets were first frozen by U.S. president Jimmy Carter in 1979, after revolutionaries overthrew the U.S.-allied Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi's administration and took American hostages. After the Iranian Revolution in 1979, the United States ended its economic and diplomatic ties with Iran, banned Iranian oil imports and froze approximately 11 billion 1980-US dollars of its assets.[6]

Many of the assets were then unfrozen in 1981 after the Algiers Accords were signed and the hostage crisis ended.[dubious – discuss] At the time of the 1979 revolution, the Pentagon re-sold some $400 million in Iranian military equipment already paid for by the deposed government, and the money was "placed in an escrow account".[1]

Much of the frozen cash includes Iran's income from selling a limited amount of oil prior to the lifting of the sanctions, when Iran could legally sell oil but could not transfer the money back to Iran, because doing so was illegal under U.S. sanctions.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_frozen_assets

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-08-2020 04:25 PM

The following statements by Trump are also bullsh*t.

"The garbage nuke deal wasn’t worth the paper is was written on (Obama never required Iranian leaders to sign the nuke deal).

The Obama Admin admitted that the Iran nuke deal wasn’t “an executive agreement” or even a “signed document.”

The full agreement explained here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33521655

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 01-08-2020 04:58 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 01-08-2020 10:33 AM Glad it was deleted but I wasn't able to do it. Someone in authority must have intervened for you. :wink:
Good news RA, thanks for trying. I have luck by leaving one word, a smilie or one sentence; in that case it's just a new edit and it works.

So here's a high five to the inactive member who deleted it for me!✋

Doka, Don't be concerned I promise not to delete myself. :lol: But I will always have a personal lifetime of constant hate of the perpetrators of 9/11 and it was coming out too much here. :oops:

MK II
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 01-08-2020 11:28 PM, edited 1 time in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-08-2020 07:42 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 01-08-2020 04:25 PM The following statements by Trump are also bullsh*t.

"The garbage nuke deal wasn’t worth the paper is was written on (Obama never required Iranian leaders to sign the nuke deal).

Read Your Article closely.............
Quote:

Global nuclear watchdog the IAEA says Iran has already increased production of enriched uranium - but it is not known by how much.............And how long ago was this?
Right off the bat Iran threw out the "Inspectors" they where banned from the country. Obama made sure they had "Billions" to continue what ever they pleased.
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-08-2020 08:17 PM

Doka wrote: 01-08-2020 07:42 PM
Raggedyann wrote: 01-08-2020 04:25 PM The following statements by Trump are also bullsh*t.

Read Your Article closely.............
Quote:

Global nuclear watchdog the IAEA says Iran has already increased production of enriched uranium - but it is not known by how much.............And how long ago was this?
Right off the bat Iran threw out the "Inspectors" they where banned from the country. Obama made sure they had "Billions" to continue what ever they pleased.
Oh for Christs Sake. Obama gave the Iranians their own money back to them. If you can't be bothered to read my posts that refute everything you say then go look things up on reputable sites. Actually, it's not that you can't be bothered to read my posts, it's that you don't want the truth.

True, they did block inspections but things were peaceful between the US and Iran until the fool decided to pull off a "Wag The Dog" stunt.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-08-2020 08:30 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote: 01-08-2020 04:58 PM
Raggedyann wrote: 01-08-2020 10:33 AM Glad it was deleted but I wasn't able to do it. Someone in authority must have intervened for you. :wink:
Good news RA, thanks for trying. I have luck by leaving one word, a smilie or one sentence; in that case it's just a new edit and it works.

So here's a high five to the inactive member who deleted it for me!✋

Doka, Don't be concerned I promise not delete me. :lol: But I will always have a personal lifetime of constant hate of the perpetrators of 9/11 and it was coming out too much here. :oops:

MK II
Oh good I will have to try that the next time I need to delete a post with a quote in it. Yes, I have done that numerous times. You are not the only one that has regretted how an opinion was worded.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 01-08-2020 08:38 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 01-08-2020 08:37 PM

Speaking of "WAG THE DOG".

Lawmakers Fume About Trump Admin’s Lack of Iran Explanation After ‘Insulting’ Briefing

Snippet:
Sen. Mike Lee, a libertarian-leaning Utah Republican who rarely breaks with Trump, exited the Senate’s briefing calling it “the worst briefing on a military issue” he’s seen in nine years in Congress. It was “insulting,” Lee said—so much so that he will now support a measure to curb Trump’s authority to wage war in Iran after hinting a day before that he’d vote.

“They had to leave after 75 minutes, while they’re in the process of telling us that we need to be good little boys and girls and run along and not debate this in public,” Lee said. “I find that absolutely insane. I think it’s unacceptable.”

One Senate Democratic source read in on the meeting said Pompeo acted like “Benghazi Mike” in the briefing—a reference to Pompeo’s incendiary performance as a congressman during the 2015 Benghazi hearings—and was often defensive when faced with tough questions about the intelligence that led to the assassination of Soleimani.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lawmakers ... n?ref=home

Return to “American Survival”