AOC’s Latest Insult: America is Fascist

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-26-2019 01:00 PM

While a crowd gathered at a Bernie Sanders rally, AOC took the stage to degrade America again.
This time, she said we haven’t formed an advanced society. Instead, we live in a nation of fascism.

Honestly, I’m surprised she knows such a big word. But liberals drank it up like free liquor on New Year’s Eve.

In fact, AOC blamed Donald Trump for our “new status” as a fascist nation.

“They say the United States is the richest country in modern history… For who? The richest country, who cares about how much gold is being amassed if we can’t realize an advanced society with those resources?” Ocasio-Cortez asked the crowd.

“What we’re living in right now is not an advanced society. It is fascism what we’re evolving into as well,” she added.
And she wasn’t smart enough to stop there.

Full Article/Comments

https://theblacksphere.net/2019/12/aocs ... s-fascist/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: AOC’s Latest Insult: America is Fascist

Post by Doka » 12-26-2019 02:56 PM

AOC and Bernie are doing a great job of selling "Bridges to No Where" by way of Utopia, that does NOT and WILL NEVER exist on this Planet. "But it sounds soooo good " you say. Such a vast difference, between reality and wishful thinking, These "Social Justice Warriors" are passing out the "Kool-aid" and it is being consumed by the truck load.

After the 1st of the year, more Americans, that are entrenched in the "Tooth Fairy" illusion, will start feeling the heat of their "Dreams". Even without an election. There are several States that will implement the "Cap and Trade" better known as "Carbon Tax" to "Save" the planet :shock: Of which will do nothing, but empty the pockets of the poor and fill the coffers of their beloved "Saviors", the cost of goods and services will rise accordingly. (Food, cooling , heating, medical , taxes)this will not bother the rich in the least. It is just a start of something that will eventually work it's way up. You will own your home , until , you cannot pay your Taxes. The "squeeze" Will work it's way up, until we can All face insecurity an "homelessness". Many will still not understand, "What The H#!l happened, must be Trumps fault. What a joke! It will be more than likely, that These Underlings of Evil will be promoting and embracing their own suffering as they always have. Their own personal responsibilty, long since turned over to the "Hive" and Never know in, reality what happened?

My only hope is that the rest of us that have clearer "Vision" will suffer a lot less, than those, doing the "Embracing" , I certainly don't want their Karma, but that is up to our own, choices and Higher Powers. It is ALL connected. We Can Choose! I have no wish to be responsible for what others think, believe, do, just me, that lives in this body. And will eventually die, like everybody else. I will always take responsibility for my own path.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”