Report: Obama Tried to Talk Biden out of Running for President

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-17-2019 01:35 AM

Can't but think Joe would just turn into an Obami "Embarassment".

Do these people all have to lie............I guess so :confused: :shock:

In the most recent Democratic debate, Senator Cory Booker called Joe Biden to task for his constant name-dropping of Barack Obama. “You invoke President Obama more than anybody in this campaign. You can’t do it when it’s convenient and then dodge it when it’s not,” he said in what was one of my favorite moments ever in any of the debates.

According to the New York Times, while Joe Biden was seeking counsel on whether to run for president, Barack Obama tried to talk his former vice president out of running.

The two men spoke at least a half dozen times before Mr. Biden decided to run, and Mr. Obama took pains to cast his doubts about the campaign in personal terms.

“You don’t have to do this, Joe, you really don’t,” Mr. Obama told Mr. Biden earlier this year, according to a person familiar with the exchange.

Mr. Biden — who thinks he could have defeated Donald Trump four years ago — responded by telling Mr. Obama he could never forgive himself if he turned down a second shot at Mr. Trump.

Mr. Obama has said he will not make an endorsement in the primary, and has offered every candidate his counsel. But he has taken an active interest in the inner workings of his friend’s campaign, to an extent beyond anything offered to other candidates.

What is so interesting about this story is how it conflicts with Biden’s prior claim that he specifically asked Obama not to endorse him. "I asked President Obama not to endorse me. He doesn't want to. Whoever wins this nomination should win it on their own merits.” If Obama was trying to persuade Joe not to run, it’s highly unlikely that Biden would have had to ask for him not to endorse him. Not that anyone really believed Joe’s story anyway.

Full Story/Comments

https://pjmedia.com/trending/report-oba ... president/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Report: Obama Tried to Talk Biden out of Running for President

Post by Riddick » 08-17-2019 04:05 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Report: Obama Tried to Talk Biden out of Running for President

Post by Doka » 08-17-2019 10:35 AM

I wonder who they have in mind to run? My guess at the moment is someone really easy to manipulate or buy off, even perhaps groomed as back-up, heavy Muslim ties, proably somewhat hidden. We do know by past experience, that Democrat followers tend to not care as long as they Look Good, and promise Free-Stuff. Most would hire Jeffrey Dahmer, for a baby sitter, if cleaned up.

Democrats' long knives are out for Biden

The signals are unmistakable to all willing to see: Joe Biden is being written off by the power structure of the Democratic Party. He's just too embarrassing to be able to win the presidency despite what the polls purportedly say about him beating Trump in a head-to-head match. The decision has been reached, and the principal propaganda organ of the Democratic Party (as revealed by its executive editor Dean Baquet) delivered the decisive blow in this article, titled "Obama and Biden's Relationship Looks Rosy. It Wasn't Always That Simple."

Biden's sole appeal to the national electorate is his presumed status as the logical successor to Barack Obama. The New York Times article begins the process of demolishing that logic.

Full Story/Comments

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... biden.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”