Israel Bans Jew-Haters Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-16-2019 01:50 PM

A reassuring no-brainer from Benjamin Netanyahu.

When I initially heard reports a few weeks ago that Israelis were going to allow Jew-haters Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib into their country, I was quite surprised. Over the decades Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has demonstrated that, whatever flaws he may have, he is no idiot. His ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer, is equally perceptive. They both know that Tlaib and Omar are not that different from Nazis. Who allows Nazis into Israel — except to put them on trial?

I could not believe that Netanyahu had lost his mind. Yes, he just had emerged from a national election in April that he and the Israeli right had won outright, but that was effectively nullified when the leader of one of the parties in the new right-wing coalition, hoping to double his party’s strength in the short term, pulled out last-minute in an effort to force a whole new election in September. So that can make someone nuts. And Israel’s politics — democracy on steroids, with 32 different political parties now registered to contend in next month’s Do-Over Election — can make anyone nuts. But Netanyahu has survived decades of craziness. Could he really have gone so nuts as to allow those two Jew-hating spigots into Israel? Like, what — Israel does not have enough terrorist supporters within her borders already?

So it was refreshing indeed to hear Thursday’s news that Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, who seem to represent a long-underrepresented constituency of terrorist supporters and America-haters, will be barred from setting foot in Israel after all. Looks like Rashida Tlaib, to cope, will have to satisfy herself with her sense that the Holocaust was calming. And with Benjamin Netanyahu having made the decision to bar her, Ilhan Omar can tweet, “See, I told you it was about the Benjamins, baby.”

Full Article/Comments

https://spectator.org/israel-bans-jew-h ... ida-tlaib/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Israel Bans Jew-Haters Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib

Post by Riddick » 08-16-2019 05:05 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “American Survival”