What Is Racism?

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

What Is Racism?

Post by Doka » 08-14-2019 05:11 PM

Excellent Article. What I find rather amusing as well as alaming, is how many, throwing around the "Racest" word , have white skin color, self-awareness, apparently is not a high on the list.

What Is Racism?

I think it's fair to say that everyone in America who isn't either "of color" or irredeemably brainwashed by our educational system is sick of being called a racist. While most people have been busy getting on with other things, left-wing academics and minority activists have changed the language itself to suit their agendas. We ignore this cultural Marxist shell game at our peril. We cannot allow ourselves to be defined by our enemies' linguistic sleight of hand.

I can't speak for anyone else, but as a child in the early 1970s, I was given the impression that I was living in a newly enlightened age. I believed that previous generations had been hopelessly bigoted for no better reasons than ignorance and outright wickedness. This was right thinking in my particular school in my particular part of America at that time — and no doubt in many other people's schools as well. Elementary school children will do their best to absorb whatever adults in authority tell them. You can give them good, bad, or indifferent ideas because they have no way of determining which is which. "Don't judge people by the color of their skin" actually was, and is, a pretty good idea. It's a less folksy way of saying "don't judge a book by its cover." "Try to judge a person on his individual merits" might be a broader and more forgiving phrase. Unfortunately, no good idea ever makes it through the sausage grinder of progressive ideology with much of its goodness left intact.

Snippet:

We've gone farther and farther down the rabbit hole since the long forgotten 1970s. In this, the year of our Lord 2019, the word "racist" now means nothing more than "critical of any non-Caucasian."
Full Article/Comments

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... acism.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “American Survival”