More Than One Way To Build "The Wall"

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

More Than One Way To Build "The Wall"

Post by Doka » 05-28-2019 12:27 PM

Go! American Citizens! :D

Bannon-Led Border Wall Group Unveils Mile-Long Segment On Private Property

by Tyler Durden

Tue, 05/28/2019 - 11:55

A non-profit organization established to privately fund President Trump's southern border wall has completed nearly a mile-long section on private land near El Paso, Texas.

We Build The Wall - a nonprofit founded by triple amputee veteran Brian Kolfage, boasts former White House Chief Strategist and former Breitbart executive Steve Bannon as its director, while former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach is the effort's general counsel.

According to Kolfage, the segment took just three days to complete.

"It’s just under one mile long," he told the Daily Mail, adding "The wall starts at the Rio Grande River and goes up Mount Cristo Rey where the US Army Corps of engineers said it was impossible to build."

Kolfage said once everything is said and done, his organization will sell the wall, which cost between $6million and $8million to build, to the federal government for the bargain price of $1.

'We're going to sell this wall to them for $1 and release the title to them,' he said. 'We can't give the government the money because that's not the way it works. But we wanted to show the American people how to get this job done.' -Daily Mail

It's amazing to me how crowdfunding can successfully raise a lot of money, and how many Americans care about this," Kobach told CNN.
Jeff Allen told CNN he owns the property where We Build the Wall's team is working, and he's excited to see it.

"They are doing an incredible job," he said. "I have fought illegals on this property for six years. I love my country and this is a step in protecting my country."

Daniel Garcia Salinas, the director of a nearby museum on the Mexican side of the border, told CNN the new wall went up rapidly over the weekend, changing the horizon behind the Museo Casa de Adobe.

Garcia said that when he had left the museum Friday afternoon there was no fencing there. By Saturday morning, he said, portions of new wall had been constructed.

"They moved very quickly," he said. -CNN
Rest of Story/Comments

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05- ... e-property
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: More Than One Way To Build "The Wall"

Post by Doka » 05-29-2019 12:15 PM

What a surprise........ :wink: Anything to stop "perserve and protect" and "And So It Goes" :|

Private Border Wall Hit With Cease And Desist From Local Government

The half-mile private border wall that sprung up over Memorial Day weekend was hit with a cease and desist order Tuesday for being built in violation of a Sunland Park, New Mexico, city ordinance.

The wall, built near El Paso, Texas, by a nonprofit organization funded by triple-amputee Airforce veteran Brian Kolfage’s viral $20 million GoFundMe fundraising campaign, didn’t obtain a building permit prior to breaking ground, Sunland Park city officials told KTSM.

“We have issued a cease and desist to the owner of the property,” Sunland Park Democratic Mayor Javier Perea said at a press conference Tuesday. “At this point, it will be turned over to the courts for follow up in the matter.”

Kolfage claimed on Twitter that his organization, We Build The Wall, was given the “green light to build,” and said the city’s cease and desist was “****.”

Quote:
Here we go!! Liberals trying to intimidate us! SOUND THE ALARM. The governor trying to flex, city of Sunland park said we had no permits trying to shut us down- ****! They were on site on Friday and gave us green light to build!
https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/28/kolf ... se-desist/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: More Than One Way To Build "The Wall"

Post by Doka » 05-31-2019 01:53 PM

But, But, But..........."It's FOR the Children". :plank: :burnslaug

ICE Agent: Migrants Trade Children to Get Smuggling Discounts from Coyotes

Coyotes are giving smuggling discounts to migrant parents who lend their young children to other migrants at the border, says a report by the Center for Immigration Studies.

“The child, real parent, unrelated adult client, and smuggler often make the trip together,” said the report by Todd Bensman, a former manager at the Texas Department of Public Safety’s Intelligence and Counterterrorism Division.”Only at the border is the child and bogus birth certificate given over to the paying migrant, who is expected to return the child days or weeks later once everyone is inside the United States,” he said.

Bensman spoke with Monica Mapel, an ICE agent in San Antonio, Texas, after she led a study into the novel child-trading scheme.

“I have current examples where they [the unrelated adult male] had never met them [the child] until the transportation to the U.S. began,” Mapel told Bensman. The adult male told the ICE agents that “I have no idea who the child is. I never met him before until I got on the transport. The child was given to me and the birth certificate was provided. The mom was on the bus,” she added.

The child-trading is made profitable by Congress’ refusal to fix the 2015 Flores Catch-and-Release loophole. The policy bars the detention of adults for more than 20 days, so the migrants and the cartel-tied coyotes have an incentive to bring and share many children so every migrant can get a child and walk through border fences via the Flores loophole.

Full Article/comments

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... s-coyotes/
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”