Islamophilia: A Neurotic Reaction Against Truth

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-21-2019 12:31 AM

What a sad time for those who came to this country, seeking , peace and freedom from the hardships imposed by their own faith/political system. Not like our abilities to have the freedom to walk away from just about anything we choose. Once a Muslim, Always a Muslim, walk away under the cloud of death. Just like us infidels.

By Jack Wisdom

Pamela Geller recently reported on the murders of 120 Christians in Nigeria since February of this year. This is the tip of the iceberg of attacks on churches and Christians throughout the world by Islamists who are crying for the blood of Christian martyrs. Many leftwing atheists then call those who vigorously protest this bloodshed “Islamophobes.” In effect, they are allowing and even encouraging the militant Islamists to continue their violent acting out.

The sympathy with Islamic jihadists is the necessary perverse outcome of a deep mental illness which I diagnose and call Islamophilia. This is the exaggerated love of Islam and of followers of Islam based upon a desire to bring death and destruction to Christians, Jews, and even those secularists who remain loyal to Judeo-Christian morality. It is an overidentification with the mindset that wishes to destroy Anglo/American liberty based on natural rights, and with the deep, Western attachment to personal autonomy and private property. The natural [and inalienable] rights of our Anglo-American civilization are, according to our Declaration of Independence, endowed by our Creator. These rights are Biblical rights found in Scripture, and moved forward by God’s holy providence into the natural realm of human governance.

The Rest of The Article/comments

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... truth.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Islamophilia: A Neurotic Reaction Against Truth

Post by Doka » 03-24-2019 12:02 PM

TGP EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Full CAIR Speech — She Calls on Muslims to ‘Raise Hell’ and ‘Make People Uncomfortable,’ Blames Trump for NZ Shootings

A Gateway Pundit reporter attended the Council on American–Islamic Relations 4th Annual Valley Banquet in California on Saturday evening — and recorded Rep. Ilhan Omar’s stunning speech in which she urged the crowd to “raise hell,” get in stranger’s faces, and “make people uncomfortable.”

Rep. Omar, who has faced backlash over her antisemitic remarks, was greeted with massive protests as she arrived at the event.

OMAR Quote:

Acknowledging the protesters outside, many of whom were expressing concern about her antisemitism, Rep. Omar said
“I know many of them drove miles to get here, spent a lot of energy, and resources, and money to purchase the signs that they have. But I don’t think any of them realize that people like myself and many of the people in this room could care less about what they have to say — because we know who we are and where we belong.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... es-israel/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-24-2019 12:56 PM

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Sedition , The New Norm. I can't blame Omar and her ilk, for they are "The invited and protected invaders" and are only doing what they have been tought to do for 1600 years.

So like Slim Pickens, we find our selves riding the "Bomb" Down to an inevitable destination. Going to be a shocker, for Pink Hat wearing ladies , of whom, I am sure, all have fashionable burqa's in their closets. Like the Daughters of ISIS , will find that they have no longer a home to go to.

If nothing Else, We are watching one of the greatest "Age of Deception" . We have been here before, but seemingly has been forgotten. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-15-2019 01:12 PM

There is nothing new under our sun. So History is Free to repeat over and over again. :|

The 630 Year-Old Reason Eastern Europeans Dislike Islam

Why Eastern Europeans are much more reluctant to accept Muslim migrants than their Western counterparts can be traced back to circumstances surrounding a pivotal battle, that of Kosovo, which took place today, June 15, exactly 630 years ago today in 1389. It pitted Muslim invaders against Eastern European defenders, or the ancestors of those many Eastern Europeans today who are resistant to Islam.

Because the jihad is as old as Islam, it has been championed by diverse peoples throughout the centuries — Arabs in the Middle East, Moors (Berbers and Africans) in Spain and Western Europe, etc. Islam's successful entry into Eastern Europe was spearheaded by the Turks, specifically that tribe centered in westernmost Anatolia (or Asia Minor) and thus nearest to Europe, the Ottoman Turks, so-named after their founder, Osman Bey. As he lay dying in 1323, his parting words to his son and successor, Orhan, were for him "to propagate Islam by your arms."

This his son certainly did; the traveler Ibn Batutua, who once met Orhan in Bursa, observed that although the jihadi had captured some one hundred Byzantine fortresses, "he had never stayed for a whole month in any one town," because he "fights with the infidels continually and keeps them under siege." Christian cities fell like dominoes: Smyrna in 1329, Nicaea in 1331, and Nicomedia in 1337. By 1340, the whole of northwest Anatolia was under Turkic control. By now and to quote a European contemporary, "the foes of the cross, and the killers of the Christian people, that is, the Turks, [were] separated from Constantinople by a channel of three or four miles."

Article in Full/Comments

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... islam.html
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-01-2019 05:22 PM

From thread below (Copied)

Re: Trudeau government faces 'cash-for-access' criticism

Doka

Re: Trudeau government faces 'cash-for-access' criticism

Post by Doka » 09-01-2019 02:28 PM
Can these people change a 1400 year old religion? Or will they always be kefir?

Canada: Quebec Youth Adopt Islamic Customs in ‘Solidarity’ with Muslims

Canada’s French-speaking province of Quebec is seeing a new trend of young non-Muslim people adopting Islamic customs and holidays.

The new phenomenon was first noted by anthropologist Géraldine Mossière who found young people, mostly women, in Montreal who frequented Muslim associations and cafes and began to adopt Islamic practices without ever formally converting, La Presse reports.

According to Mossière, the subjects she met did everything from banning themselves from eating pork to celebrating the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.

“These are young people who have experienced in school a cultural mix conducive to the integration of certain cultural beliefs. Sometimes they do it in solidarity with their Muslim friends. Those who do not go to conversion see Muslim practices as personal development, such as yoga or meditation,” Mossière claimed.

Some women do convert to Islam, with Mossière claiming that the attraction stems from a desire to seek out more traditional female roles, suggesting “They see themselves as Quebecers and Muslim. They adopt a ‘pure Islam free of its origins’ of the patriarchal system which they associate with the culture of the Muslim countries of today.”

Full Story/Comments

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/0 ... h-muslims/
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-01-2019 06:05 PM

Such a difficult thing to under stand, with its own Religion, government, Laws , on wheels, to conquer the World.

Jihad Abrogates Tolerance

One of the most salient passages in the Qur’an is 2:106, which shows us the basis for the doctrine of abrogation:

“We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except when we bring forth one better than earlier verse or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?”

Abrogation has an impact on the arguments about the true nature of Islam. At endless interfaith dialogues, the early tolerant verses are quoted to show the nature of Islam as being peaceful. When both verses are quoted and then abrogation is applied, we see that the later violent verses trumps the earlier tolerant ones. Jihad abrogates tolerance. In general, the Medina Quran abrogates the Meccan Quran. There are several verses of tolerance that are abrogated by jihad against Christians.
But the earlier verse is still acceptable and in use. Abrogation does not negate the early verse. Indeed, the earlier “peaceful” verse that is abrogated is the one most apt to be used in public discourse.

This creates a logical problem, since if two things contradict each other, at least one of them must be false. This is a fundamental element of Western unitary logic. In Quranic logic, two statements can contradict each other and both are true. This is dualistic logic.
Full Story/Comments

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/jiha ... -tolerance
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-01-2019 07:40 PM

This is an interesting article and very helpfull in trying to understand, the workings. If you are born into Islam, you can never truly leave.

I remember in the 1980s when Salman Rushdie wrote the novel "Satanic Verses", I knew at the time he was in big trouble and went into hiding. But I looked no further, at that time, on what it all meant.

August 30, 2019
Islam Will Never Let Me Be Free
By Amil Imani

I left the land of my ancestors for the land of the free to escape Islamic tyranny. Yet Islamic tyranny has followed me on my heels here. Even here I am not free to speak my mind. I must constantly look of over my shoulders to make sure that a knife of an Islamist zealot doesn’t slash my throat, or his bullet pulverizes my brain as he aims to secure a posh place for himself in Allah’s paradise. Not a good feeling to have to live with, is it?

The potential killer and killers take all the advantages that this benign society offers to implement their dastardly schemes while people like me are virtual prisoners, for all intents and purposes

I say to the Muslims, let me make my case freely without threatening me. You roam around freely and carry out your well-orchestrated and generously financed campaign of propaganda, misinformation, and disinformation without me or anyone slowing you down, much less threatening your life. Our laws see to that protection for you. As for me, the laws will come to redress any grievance I may have only after I have been either maimed or killed. Small consolation.

Full Article /Comments

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... _free.html
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-01-2019 08:34 PM

The Satanic Verses controversy, also known as the Rushdie Affair, was the heated and frequently violent reaction of Muslims to the publication of Salman Rushdie's novel The Satanic Verses, which was first published in the United Kingdom in 1988 and inspired in part by the life of Muhammad. Many Muslims accused Rushdie of blasphemy or unbelief and in 1989 the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini of Iran issued a fatwa ordering Muslims to kill Rushdie. Numerous killings, attempted killings, and bombings resulted in response to the novel.[1]

The Iranian government backed the fatwa against Rushdie until 1998, when the succeeding government of Iranian President Mohammad Khatami said it no longer supported the killing of Rushdie.[2] However, the fatwa remains in place.[3]

The issue was said to have divided "Muslims from Westerners along the fault line of culture,"[4][5] and to have pitted a core Western value of freedom of expression—that no one "should be killed, or face a serious threat of being killed, for what they say or write"[6]—against the view of many Muslims—that no one should be free to "insult and malign Muslims" by disparaging the "honour of the Prophet".[7] English writer Hanif Kureishi called the fatwa "one of the most significant events in postwar literary history".[8]

Fatwa by Ayatollah Khomeini

Broadcast on Iranian radio, the judgment read:

We are from Allah and to Allah we shall return. I am informing all brave Muslims of the world that the author of The Satanic Verses, a text written, edited, and published against Islam, the Prophet of Islam, and the Qur'an, along with all the editors and publishers aware of its contents, are condemned to death. I call on all valiant Muslims wherever they may be in the world to kill them without delay, so that no one will dare insult the sacred beliefs of Muslims henceforth. And whoever is killed in this cause will be a martyr, Allah Willing. Meanwhile if someone has access to the author of the book but is incapable of carrying out the execution, he should inform the people so that [Rushdie] is punished for his actions.
— Rouhollah al-Mousavi al-Khomeini.[32]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sat ... ontroversy
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-08-2019 12:41 PM

Such an Odd relationship with the Lefties and Islam. Although the Fundamentalist in both groups have the same goal, "Destroy America", then the rest of the countries will be an Easy take over. Except , The Lefties have not a chance to survive the World Jihad of Islam.

Best Explanation I have ever read(heard) is below.

Muslim Drag Queen in Vice Mag: Islam Is 'Inherently Queer'
By Robert Spencer October 7, 2019

Over the years many people have asked me why Leftists so love Islam as to turn a blind eye to the global jihad, despite the complete opposition of their moral perspectives. The short answer is that the enemy of my enemy is my friend: the Left, avid to destroy America, saw a group that has been trying to destroy the free world for 1,400 years and saw an ally. But that doesn’t mean that there aren’t any cracks in the edifice. In an attempt Thursday to shore up the Leftist/Islamic alliance, a self-described “Muslim drag queen” named Amrou Al-Kadhi, also known as “Glamrou,” has published an article in Vice magazine entitled “why islam is inherently queer” (yes, all lower case; are capital letters homophobic?). It’s a dogged exercise in ignoring the obvious.

Full Article/Comments

https://pjmedia.com/trending/muslim-dra ... tly-queer/
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”