Calling for The Murder of An American President and How To Do It.

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Leave It To Hillary

Post by Riddick » 01-11-2020 01:41 PM

Doka wrote: 01-11-2020 08:22 AM Finely, They fessed-up. Not that , there where satellite pictures pinpointing exactly, where the missle came from.
Sure, Iran's fessing up to an unfortunate accident. No more to it or to apologize for than that. Their leaders are humble. Classy! Salt of the earth. Unlike The Donald -

It's all Trump The Barbarian's fault for engaging in reckless military adventurism - OTOH, we all know how it would be if HRC (The People's Choice!) was in charge...

Doka wrote: 01-11-2020 08:22 AM The Dogs of Propaganda never cease to Amaze!
And with a coup attempt and the campaign, you can bet they're working doggedly 24/7 in a Pavlovian response to the way cool Hildehound's Resistance rallying cry!!!-

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Calling for The Murder of An American President and How To Do It.

Post by Raggedyann » 01-11-2020 08:30 PM

Doka wrote: 01-11-2020 08:22 AM Why so many Canadians in Iran? This inquiring mind would like to know :confused:
Iran plane crash: Why were so many Canadians on board?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51053220

It took me 2 seconds to find the answer to your question, not that you really wanted a simple answer did you? Much more fun to allude nefarious intent by dozens of innocent people.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Calling for The Murder of An American President and How To Do It.

Post by Raggedyann » 01-13-2020 06:39 PM

Maple Leaf Foods CEO's Outburst At 'Narcissist In Washington' A Canadian First: Experts

“I am very angry, and time isn’t making me less angry,” he wrote.

The Canadians on board are “collateral damage” from the behaviour of “a narcissist in Washington,” he said, adding “we are mourning and I am livid.”⁣

Entire article:
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/mic ... RhRdwOGGqc

Polite we are no more!!
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Return to “American Survival”