Would the Democrats Send Bombs To Themselves, For Fake "Effect"?

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Would the Democrats Send Bombs To Themselves, For Fake "Effect"?

Post by Raggedyann » 10-27-2018 03:49 PM

kbot wrote: 10-27-2018 03:36 PM
Raggedyann wrote: 10-27-2018 03:21 PM Believing in conspiracies is a way for your brain to believe what it wants to believe. You can't face reality so you have to invent scenarios that fit your ideals. Chicken $hit behaviour and quite frankly, mentally deranged.
Wow RA.........

Sorry, I still believe that Oswald didn't act alone and that there were multiple people involved. I still believe that the government had prior knowledge of 9-11, despite government's denials to the contrary. I suggest either reading intelligence asset Susan Lindauer's book or listening to her interviews online that detail how she (and others) gave plenty of warning in the months prior to the attack. She was locked-up as the first American arrested under The Patriot Act. I believe that we had advance earning of Pearl Harbor and refused to act. I believe that The Gulf of Tonkin was a hoax designed to get us further into the Vietnam War and that Wall St financed Lenin's return to Moscow in 1917. l could go on.

I admit that there are some pretty far-out ideas out there. But when Col Corso said that in the years after WWII he was approached to mainstream alien technology - I believe him. Sorry, flying prop driven P-51 Mustangs one day and SR-71s the next, is, to me, too much of a technology jump without help.

I miss Art...........
I agree there is the odd event that was probably not as it seemed but Jesus, when people cottoned on that an event may have involved a conspiracy, they use this to comfort their poor little unrealistic brains and console their shattered ideals about someone or something regarding every bloody thing that happens. Religion is the best example of a truly destructive conspiracy. An event in Pittsburgh today illustrates the madness of religion and humans inability to live a nice clean life without something else dictating how they do it and to hate everything that doesn't come from their little God.

The biggest conspiracy and the only one I believe is, the powers that be, religiously based or politically based knows that keeping us divided with hate and killing each other keeps us from rising up and killing them.

The PTB does manipulate situations to their own ends, there is no doubt about that. But most conspiracy theories would involve massive amounts of people and planning. I do not think humans are that bright, or able to collectively keep their mouths shut.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Quoteable Quote

Post by Riddick » 10-27-2018 06:27 PM

kbot wrote: 10-27-2018 03:36 PM I believe that The Gulf of Tonkin was a hoax designed to get us further into the Vietnam War
kbot wrote: 10-27-2018 03:36 PM I miss Art...........
Me Too
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Six Of One, A Half Dozen Of The Other

Post by Riddick » 10-27-2018 06:37 PM

kbot wrote: 10-27-2018 03:37 PM Sure, why bother asking questions..........

Why indeed?

viewtopic.php?f=110&t=46428
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-27-2018 07:22 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 10-27-2018 12:55 AM It was explained that the envelopes were too bulky to stamp with the machine. I agree, it sounds a bit odd for sure. Having said that, I can't believe a conspiracy occurred in this event. Too many people would need to be involved. Maybe the envelopes that weren't stamped were discovered by the post office employees prior to the stamping process.

Maybe RA - but there's a think called hand cancelling.......... That process hasn't gone away.
Last edited by kbot on 10-27-2018 07:23 PM, edited 1 time in total.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-27-2018 07:23 PM

Asking questions is a good thing. Making $hit up when you don't get the answer you want to hear is tiresome. :rolleyes:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-27-2018 07:26 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 10-27-2018 03:49 PM

I agree there is the odd event that was probably not as it seemed but Jesus, when people cottoned on that an event may have involved a conspiracy, they use this to comfort their poor little unrealistic brains and console their shattered ideals about someone or something regarding every bloody thing that happens. Religion is the best example of a truly destructive conspiracy. An event in Pittsburgh today illustrates the madness of religion and humans inability to live a nice clean life without something else dictating how they do it and to hate everything that doesn't come from their little God.

The biggest conspiracy and the only one I believe is, the powers that be, religiously based or politically based knows that keeping us divided with hate and killing each other keeps us from rising up and killing them.

The PTB does manipulate situations to their own ends, there is no doubt about that. But most conspiracy theories would involve massive amounts of people and planning. I do not think humans are that bright, or able to collectively keep their mouths shut.

Uh, RA, the "religious" people were the victims of some wack-job......... I think that you're letting your hatred of anything/ anyone professing a religious view (called Freedom of Religion, btw.....) blind you to the facts.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-27-2018 07:30 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 10-27-2018 07:23 PM Asking questions is a good thing. Making $hit up when you don't get the answer you want to hear is tiresome. :rolleyes:
Like 9-11? Our government was warned multiple times by credible assets. We heard that early-on and then the disccusion went away. Why you ask? The on asset who screamed the loudest was put in jail. We've been in a useless war now for over a decade for what?

Sorry that stuff like this (and Vietnam) is "tiresome" for you........

kbot
Pirate

Re: Quoteable Quote

Post by kbot » 10-27-2018 07:39 PM

Riddick wrote: 10-27-2018 06:27 PM
Well, Art was in the Air Force and a military brat. I bet he saw and heard a lot over the years.......... Sure it defies "common sense", but when very large sums of money are involved....... Heck, look what the Canadians did to their Native American population with smallpox. The US wasn't any better, but these sorta things don't happen in a vacuum.....

Riddick
Pirate

Biological Warfare Against First Nations

Post by Riddick » 10-27-2018 08:06 PM

kbot wrote: 10-27-2018 07:39 PM when very large sums of money are involved....... Heck, look what the Canadians did to their Native American population with smallpox.

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-27-2018 09:22 PM

They needed all that beaver fur back in Europe...........

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-27-2018 11:03 PM

Both of you are confusing horrific events that happened with wack job conspiracy theories.

Yeah, I actually do find war and the continuous breaking f--cking news about crappy things happening extremely tiresome. I wish the USA would just go to sleep for a year and give yourselves and the rest of us a big fat rest from the constant negativity.

Kbot, I'm not suggesting that religion should be outlawed. To each his own. All I'm saying is I personally think it's the root of all evil and I have no understanding of what makes people tick who mindlessly worship something they can't see, hear, or feel. Yeah, yeah I know, I'm gonna burn in hell. :mrgreen:

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-28-2018 02:58 PM

Yes RA, we can dwell on negativity - which is new reason why my wife and I love to watch the ABC Nightly News as David Muir at least tries to focus on some positive news instead of all negatives.

That being said, some of the negativity is forced on everyday Americans, and as a result we all go negative. Take 9-11, Vietnam and JFK - all forced on us with ramifications that have lasted for decades, All, IMHO, forced on us by individuals with their own agendas, usually involving vast sums of money or control (IMHO). And, yes, these had worldwide results.

I get what you say about the negativity - look at what just happened at Pittsburgh (for example). The hate as got to stop......

Return to “American Survival”