The Russians, The Russians, The Russians!.....ad nauseam

Grassroots democracy. We need to secure our country from the global elites. Act now! Get informed.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: The Russians, The Russians, The Russians!.....ad nauseam

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-03-2020 04:49 AM

I can't stand these poor excuses for being humans! :twisted:

Polls, shmoles, hells bells! 60% of Americans in a "Johnny come lately" poll is in favor of how President Trump is handling the Chinese virus!

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-03-2020 12:39 PM

Sorry you don't approve of Trump. In my opinion he is the only human between us and total economic collapse.

Each to his own. :?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-03-2020 02:04 PM

But I do! I just called any one of way over 500 polls a generic name! :P

No matter what I enter to confuse Confucious of long late times from China. I back #45. :)

Join me in Paranormal Doka and I'll try to unravel any OP or post you may not to date be clear about. Or anywhere else that needs my stirred up muddy waters cleared up.

The same thing happened with complaints on my use of the English language on alt news forums in the UK. I always said I just spoke American lingo that we patriots earned the hard way in 1776! :wink:

MK II
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Riddick
Pirate

Political Opportunists

Post by Riddick » 04-03-2020 03:04 PM

Doka wrote: 04-03-2020 12:39 PM Sorry you don't approve of Trump. In my opinion he is the only human between us and total economic collapse.
Avoiding economic catastrophe is something everyone should approve of, or so you'd think! But some would sooner applaud any and all efforts to expand and prolong the personal pain and suffering of the shuttered public-at-large whether it helps stem the pandemic or not

IN that regard, IMHO the poorest excuses for human beings are the people attempting to exploit this crisis for political gain, promoting panic at every opportunity

In a sane and reasoned world, Malig-Nancy & Schiffless should be unemployed.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

When Russiagate Conveniently Vanishes

Post by Riddick » 06-06-2020 08:51 PM

Rod Rosenstein – the former Deputy Attorney General at the red hot center of the Robert Mueller probe into the phantom menace of Trump collusion with the Russians – testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee on June 3.

You may not know what happened. ABC, CBS, and NBC ignored it that night. PBS gave it 55 seconds. NPR gave it four minutes, but this part sounded bizarre.

Mary Louise Kelly, anchor: “May I start with an observation? Does this seem a little out of left field? With everything going on in the country right now, senators are focused today on the Russia investigation?”

Philip Ewing, reporter: “The short answer for that is, politics.”

The ABC, CBS, and NBC evening newscasts devoted 2,202 minutes of coverage to the Trump-Russia collusion conspiracy theory from January 21, 2017 to February 10, 2019. When the Senate Intelligence Committee announced its conclusion on February 12 that there was no collusion? Zero on ABC, CBS, and NBC.

The short answer for that? Politics.

These networks, alongside the “prestige” print press and CNN and MSNBC, obsessed 24/7 about Russian collusion claims for more than two years. It was never “out of left field.” It was the fiercely beating heart of the “news” product.

They repeatedly questioned the legitimacy of Trump’s election and even welcomed bald-faced lies that Trump might be a Russian agent. “Bombshell” after “bombshell” led to claims that collusion was going to end Trump’s presidency early. Now the papers bury the story on the inside pages.

What the Obama-Biden team did to undermine the Trump campaign, transition, and administration made Watergate pale by comparison. This would explain why the partisan networks skipped over this. They have labored to insure that Trump – just like George W. Bush before him – was designated as the “worse than Watergate” president.

The crowning audacity after the Rosenstein hearing came from MSNBC star Rachel Maddow, Collusion Queen & Duchess of the Dossier. Without uttering the words “dossier” or “Rosenstein,” she complained 53 new subpoenas would be issued in investigating the origins of this get-Trump conspiracy.

With a megaton of chutzpah, she lamented this was designed to “create an air of criminality around Vice President Biden and the whole Obama administration, in time for the election in November.”

A politicized “air of criminality” still wafts over the Trump administration, thanks to the “objective” media. But they offer no apologies, no retractions, no admissions of fault on the overall Russia mess. Their drumbeat of “news” on collusion turned out to be....Fake News

FULL COLUMN
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-07-2020 10:12 AM

Who in the world, would want to know that they are being "Destroyed"? Or already have been? Being "WOKE" just means you are already Toast.

We have been suffering from an "Alien" invasion for over 10 years (obvious) . The problem is that they look just like humans, but are NOT. And it was and is so "Easy Peasy". If you could see them as they really are, they are a green and slimy,ugly blobs, that poop constantly, many humans are covered by their flith and corruption, but nothing sticks to them. The are equipt with a tenticle, that sucks out brains. Humans don't feel a thing, but, do spread the larva. Can't hardly wait for the movie........ :vultures:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-14-2020 10:13 PM

That's Right , Adam Shifty, is Back on the Russia, Russia, Russia Saddle, Again! ::p

Acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf Torches Adam Schiff's New 'Whistleblower'

Acting DHS Secretary Chad Wolf lit up House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s new whistleblower during an appearance on “Special Report with Brett Baier.” As the Democrats try desperately to make Russia the boogeyman in our upcoming election, Wolf nuked their most blatant attempt right out of the gate.

On September 9th, 2020, Schiff tweeted out a new whistleblower complaint. It received over 32,000 retweets, probably from Rachael Maddow’s most devoted viewers:

Notable about this new complaint, Schiff had no problem disclosing the whistleblower’s name. It almost makes one wonder at the lengths he went to in order to conceal the last one. However, the complaint by former I&A Acting Under Secretary Brian Murphy fits right into Schiff’s tired narrative. Of course, Murphy is also being represented by attorney Mark Zaid, as was the original whistleblower.

In his letter accompanying the complaint, Schiff accuses DHS officials of seeking to “politicize, manipulate, and censor intelligence to benefit President Trump politically.” Of course, they are doing this by suppressing information about Russian interference in the upcoming election.

Notable about this new complaint, Schiff had no problem disclosing the whistleblower’s name. It almost makes one wonder at the lengths he went to in order to conceal the last one. However, the complaint by former I&A Acting Under Secretary Brian Murphy fits right into Schiff’s tired narrative. Of course, Murphy is also being represented by attorney Mark Zaid, as was the original whistleblower.

In his letter accompanying the complaint, Schiff accuses DHS officials of seeking to “politicize, manipulate, and censor intelligence to benefit President Trump politically.” Of course, they are doing this by suppressing information about Russian interference in the upcoming election.
Why Schiff Is Really Mad

On July 31st, 2020, an intelligence briefing was given to the full Congress that discussed foreign powers attempting to interfere in our election. Following this briefing, members of Congress leaked classified information to the press, emphasizing Russia was working to benefit President Trump. Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Ratcliffe felt the information was being politicized against the president and ignoring the reported threats of interference by China.

Full Article/Wolf Video/Comments

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/s ... er-n930588
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-14-2020 10:51 PM

The Last thing Russia, China, Iran , the Military, Silicon Valley, and Bill Gates dream of 500 thousand people left on earth(got to , get rid of 7 Billion Souls), Demented Biden, George Soros, wants is Trump NOT to win. That..... is THEIR Utopic Dream.

:vultures:
KARMA RULES

Return to “American Survival”