Saturday Host on Coast to Coast AM!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Shirleypal
Pirate

Ian Punnett Weekend Line Up

Post by Shirleypal » 01-12-2006 11:16 PM

14 January 06 - Tracy Twyman - Money Mysteries

Tracy Twyman -Money Mysteries- http://www.dragonkeypress
Occult historian Tracy Twyman will cover the hidden history of money and the Masonic secrets of the U.S. Dollar as well as the influence of the Knights Templar in the creation of the banks.

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 01-12-2006 11:38 PM

Thanks, Shirley. This could be interesting.

:)

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 01-13-2006 12:23 PM

Oh God, the Illuminati ride again... for what, the thousandth time?

I have never been sure that the Illuminati exist in the first place. Why do we need them at all? To account for the hideous evil in the modern world all that we have to do is to note the ravenous and heartless greed in the soul of every f'ing capitalist pig! No other explanatory hypothesis is necessary! <SIGH>

To hell with the Templars! I wish that Twyman would give a good, old fashioned history lesson on the baleful influence of bankers on Amerikan history! I am sure that most of you were like me when I was a kid in school, viz. crying for death to release me from the agony of having to listen to all that irrelevant BS about Andrew Jackson v. Nicholas Biddle in the 1830s over the rechartering of the U.S. Bank. What the hell was all that about?, I used to moan, piteously. We need banks so that we can money out of the ATM on Friday nights on our way to the disco for your typical Amerikan night of drinking, dancing, snorting and screwing! Why didn't that old coot on the twenty dollar bill just sit down and shut up so we wouldn't have to learn this crap 130 years later (i.e. in the 1960s, when American --- not Amerikan --- history was still being taught).

Lemme tell you why that old coot on the twenty dollar bill was screaming his head off like a stuck pig in the 1830s! A year or two from now you are going to go to the store to do grocery shopping and you suddenly are going to find that all of the prices have been doubled overnight. After the shock has worn off, you are going to run to the bank to get more cash to feed your family only to be told by the sub-literate teller there that you cannot withdraw more than $100 per month (while "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina!" plays softly in the background). And that night, while you are sitting by candlelight eating your tin of uncooked SPAM, you are going to begin to realize that "Old Hickory" foresaw it all, knew that Nicholas Biddle needed a good exorcist, and just knew that Alan Greenspan's successor would hyper-inflate the economy in a way that Juan and Evita would deeply admire.

"Old Nick" may have lost that preliminary skirmish in the 1830s, but his spiritual descendents have most assuredly won the war. Listen, folks, it ain't no coincidence that the Federal Reserve System and the "graduated" income tax (which is now being used as the main support for both the Iraqi War and supply side economics) came into being in the exact same year --- 1913. Nor is it a coincidence that JFK, on the fiftieth anniversary of this doleful date, considered pulling the plug on the Federal Reserve System's bank notes --- and we all know that nothing ever came of that! <Wink, Wink> Both "Old Hickory" and JFK must be spinning in their graves over what has happened since their time, and Nicholas Biddle must be doing a jig in hell over the outcome!

God, I wish I could do a show on Coast-to-Coast on the history of Amerikan banking. I could sure teach a good history lesson! Of course, it would be very hard to hear, since it would be punctuated constantly by Noory's screams of agony as I would bring my teacher's pointer with full force down across his knuckles as I snarled, "Wake up, dummy!" So, perhaps it is better that Twyman is going to be chatting up the Illuminati with "wise-guy" Punnitt this Saturday night... :D :D :D
Last edited by joequinn on 01-13-2006 12:49 PM, edited 1 time in total.
"Fuggedah about it, Jake --- it's Chinatown!"

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 01-13-2006 01:56 PM

Joe Quinn - I sincerely ask you to start a thread here on the forum - a history of banking 101 ? - in which you bring out information and discussion on this issue. I have many pieces of information, but a systematic overview would be invaluable.

If you have time today and tomorrow to get some of the basic information and history posted, we may have a better knowledge base with which to listen - and even call in with some questions for this guest.

Let's hold their feet to the fire.

We could also fast blast Punnett to have you on to speak of this issue - or Noory. You would, of course, have to leave your knuckle whacking ruler at home.
:D

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 01-13-2006 02:18 PM

No, Linnea, you ask far, far, far too much of me! I simply cannot appear on Coast-to-Coast without my razor-blade-studded pointer in one hand and my bullwhip in the other! No, Linnea, you ask far, far, far, far too much of me!

But let me see what I can throw together to provide a little context for tomorrow night's nonsense.... :D :D :D

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 01-13-2006 02:23 PM

Thank you, Joe! There are so many of us who do not have the history and information we need to form more reasoned judgments regarding the banking 'industry'. This information is vital and probably drives just about everything else.

Linnea

Post by Linnea » 01-13-2006 02:25 PM

We'll address the pointer and the bull whip later.
:D

But - you may yet have a chance to get on the air! In the least, maybe some of us can call in to the show. 'Quinn's Regulars...'

hmmmmm...

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 01-13-2006 08:21 PM

...and don't forget ole' Abe Lincoln and the greenbacks..

and Joe''' Whip'em hard...;)

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 01-13-2006 08:37 PM

I promise that I won't, Waverider. That poor man! After all that they did to him, they might as well have pulled the trigger themselves! Oh God!

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 01-14-2006 08:28 PM

Well, Linnea, I have delivered on my promise and I have given you what you asked. It was a lousy, rainy day outside and I had nothing better to do with my life. So there it is...

But don't BS me, Linnea. I have been watching the hit counter of the thread, and I know that it is reader poison. Maybe if I had demonstrated how the space monsters from Pluto had managed to create oil abiotically in outer space and then stick it in the ground every night while people were sleeping, I would be the toast of the board. Who know$, I might even be invited to be one of George'$ gue$t$ on hi$ next pay-per-view $pecial. As things stand, The Fantastic Forum is burdened by yet another pompous bloviation by that obxious old fart who hasn't got the message yet that he is not wanted here...

Now where is that razor-blade-studded pointer and that bullwhip? I'm ready for action, Ian --- mess with me at your peril!

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 01-14-2006 09:07 PM

Like I said...

Whip'em, whip'em hard...

joequinn
Magister Ludi

Post by joequinn » 01-15-2006 01:38 PM

What did you think of the post-literate slop that you heard on Coast-to-Coast last night? Ten times as many stories about the Illuminati still would not be half as fascinating as the truth found in Amerikan history! And you wonder why Amerika is collapsing headlong? You wonder?

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 01-15-2006 02:55 PM

It was "Slop at the Trough" sorry to say.

Joe' this is just one more reason you must', keep pounding away at that infernal keyboard of yours...

mudwoman
Pirate

Post by mudwoman » 01-15-2006 03:18 PM

Waverider wrote: It was "Slop at the Trough" sorry to say.

Joe' this is just one more reason you must', keep pounding away at that infernal keyboard of yours...
I am glad I didn't listen it. Sounds awful. I ended up spending my night working at my bench, taking photos, and listening to a couple of interviews on Republic Radio. One was with Indira Singh, a former JP Morgan Chase IT person, who uncovered a link to terrorist funding, and the other was David Ray Griffin discussing his book "The New Pearl Harbor".

There is enough good alternative radio out there, free for the listening, covering both Wingnut political topics, and UFO, paranormal subject matter, that I rarely listen to C2C any more.

Yes, Joe, keep it coming! :D

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 01-15-2006 03:23 PM

Mudwoman.. Good afternoon'. :)

Sounds like you spent your time wisely, listening..

Bench work', new creations?
Where will you be displaying your work?

btw' "Republic Radio." is that a national station?
Never heard of it...
Can you tell me more?
Last edited by Waverider on 01-15-2006 03:25 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Ian Punnett/Saturday Host”