FOX Business Network Fires Trish Regan for Telling the Truth

Discussion of the economy

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

FOX Business Network Fires Trish Regan for Telling the Truth

Post by Doka » 03-28-2020 01:23 PM

Plotting Against America and Americans has become the Biggest Democrat Obsession of our times.

I listened to NPR News for about 10 min the other night. They had several illegals complaining that they couldn't, get back in the country, very sad sob stories, then , how awful Trump was, that he wasn't helping NY City? And then gave out phony virus Numbers! Even if you are looking at phony numbers , look at the death rate, It Is Still Less Than the Regular Flu! Get a Grip! If I just listened to the MSM, I would go off myself, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE WISHING FOR! DO NOT GIVE IT TO THEM!!

BREAKING: FOX Business Network Fires Trish Regan for Telling the Truth About How Liberal Media Was Using Coronavirus to Take Down Trump (Video)

BREAKING: FOX Business Network Fires Trish Regan for Telling the Truth About How Liberal Media Was Using Coronavirus to Take Down Trump (Video)

Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft March 27, 2020 941 Comments

It’s official.
FOX Business Network fired Trish Regan for defending President Trump.
Trish Regan accused Democrats and their media of using coronavirus to impeach the president.

"
Trish Regan: This is just another attempt to impeach the president. And sadly they seem to care very little for any of the destruction they are leaving in their wake. Losses in the stock market, all of this unfortunately just part of the political casualties.”

Of course, Trish was right.
Video, Full Story, Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ump-video/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Economy”