Retro Rasslin 4th Of July SUPER Spectacular

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Retro Rasslin 4th Of July SUPER Spectacular

Post by Riddick » 07-04-2020 12:55 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Retro Rasslin 4th Of July SUPER Spectacular

Post by Doka » 07-04-2020 02:00 PM

Happy Birthday America! 244 years as of Today.

I never cared about your beliefs until you started blaming me for mine

posted 7 hours ago by TrumpIn2020

I never cared if you were "gay" or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started shoving it down my throat.

I never cared what color you were, if you were a good human, until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where you were from in this great Republic until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.

I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I've been both. Until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.

I've never cared if your beliefs are different than mine. Until you said my beliefs are wrong.

Now. I care. I've given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It's your problem. You can still fix it. It's not too late. But it will be. Soon.

I'm a very patient person at times. But I'm about out of patience. There are literally Millions of people just like me.

We have had enough.

https://thedonald.win/p/GIO1MtIR/i-neve ... r-beliefs/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Books, Documentaries, Movies, TV Shows”