LOST ~ The Final Season ~ Destiny Found ~ EPISODE Discussion

Moderator: Super Moderators

Saharaka
Pirate

Post by Saharaka » 08-19-2010 11:20 PM

Joolz wrote: Ha! Yeah, that scene sure got my attention! ;) :D

Sounds like you're having a great time. :)

Season 1 done and now on to season 2. I am so glad to be doing this as is my friend. I highly recommend revisiting the series.
Creature of the desert

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing plaid with stripes comes easy."

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 08-30-2010 10:26 PM

I just got my S6 DVD set today!

We're planning to re-watch the series finale, "The End," tonight and then watch the Epilogue, "The Man in Charge," that's included on the DVDs.

Has anyone seen it yet?

Don't spoil me! :::averting eyes:::

I can hardly wait to see this! Kinda sad, too, though... the last new Lost... ever...
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Saharaka
Pirate

Post by Saharaka » 08-30-2010 11:20 PM

Now watching Season 3....amazing how quickly six years can go by with no commercial interruptions!! :D
Creature of the desert

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing plaid with stripes comes easy."

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 08-31-2010 03:23 AM

Saharaka wrote: Now watching Season 3....amazing how quickly six years can go by with no commercial interruptions!! :D

And no LOOOOONG hiatuses, either!!! :D

Hey, the Epilogue was good. I have to say, I wanted MORE, though. But oh well... Hey, there are a few more answers given in it, though! I won't comment on what they were because I don't want to spoil anyone, but it's definitely worth watching! (Of course!)

We also watched one of the other Bonus Features called "The Hero's Journey," which was also very good. They talked about (and showed) how there are connections between 'Lost' and Joseph Campbell's mythological work on the hero's journey. Yessssss! That was great stuff!
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Saharaka
Pirate

Post by Saharaka » 09-23-2010 10:36 PM

Just finished the last episode of LOST. A totally amazing series. My friend who watched it with me said it was the best show she has ever watched on television. Now we are sad....but starting True Blood from season 1 next week!
Creature of the desert

Joolz
Pirate

Post by Joolz » 09-24-2010 04:50 AM

How very cool that you have such a good friend to do this with, Saharaka! It sounds like a lot of fun! I look forward to one day sitting down and watching 'Lost' straight through to the end like that.

I'm glad your friend enjoyed the experience, and she is right: it was the best show ever on television. ;)

Have fun with True Blood! :D
Image Anchors Aweigh!

Return to “Books, Documentaries, Movies, TV Shows”