Radioactive Plutonium Detected In Air Near Hanford Nuclear Facility

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-09-2017 02:18 AM

:( :facepalm: :facepalm:

Just ten days after the emergency at Washington's Hanford nuclear facility in early May, when a tunnel collapse prompted concerns about radioactive waste fallout as we described then in "'Serious Situation' After Tunnel Collapse At WA Nuclear Facility; Evacuation Ordered, No-Fly Zone In Place", we reported that the U.S. Department of Energy was scrambling to deal with a second emergency, when signs emerged that a massive underground double shell nuclear waste holding tank may also be leaking. As reported then, the tank in question - AZ 101 - was put into service in 1976, with a life expectancy of 20 years. Through 2017, it has been holding hot, boiling radioactive and chemically contaminated waste for 41 years.

The rest of the Story/with maps

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-0 ... r-facility

I didn't know about this particular "Incident" but there are so many, that nothing is really a surprise at Hanford any longer. It has become our own Fukushima, with far worse to come. For a Human race, that claims it can pin-point amoeba life on a planet 3 or 4 lightyears away, in a far far galaxy, I am of the opinion, they have not a clue on how to deal with the "radiation mess" that they have created on this big "Blue Marble"

My " Tale of Woe" here, while being conditioned to "Glow in the Dark", We have been "cooked" with temps of triple digits for a month now. For the last 2 weeks, we have been "smoked" by surrounding Forest Fires. And to top it off, the town has had 2 pumps go down, so outside water usage is banned until this week-end, when they are fixed, I hope.!! :-? :-? :-?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Radioactive Plutonium Detected In Air Near Hanford Nuclear Facility

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-09-2017 07:36 AM

Doka writes.......

I didn't know about this particular "Incident" but there are so many, that nothing is really a surprise at Hanford any longer. It has become our own Fukushima, with far worse to come. For a Human race, that claims it can pin-point amoeba life on a planet 3 or 4 lightyears away, in a far far galaxy, I am of the opinion, they have not a clue on how to deal with the "radiation mess" that they have created on this big "Blue Marble"

My " Tale of Woe" here, while being conditioned to "Glow in the Dark", We have been "cooked" with temps of triple digits for a month now. For the last 2 weeks, we have been "smoked" by surrounding Forest Fires. And to top it off, the town has had 2 pumps go down, so outside water usage is banned until this week-end, when they are fixed, I hope.!! :-? :-? :-?

:wink: Good luck down there Doka! Sheesh!

:o So what will the US nuke power plants with chronic leaking try next for a fix, a Pink Floyd laser light show? :confused:

This is not good Doka and most conservative talker hosts and guests and alternative news folks imply any foreign nemesis' potential EMP attack would not only prevent our "glowing faces" at night, citizen's Smart Phones being kaput!

But what if the "non hardened grid" nuke plants numbering around 100 go DOWN nationwide? Could that create thousands of Star Spangled Banners, flying high on their flag poles, to glow just as bright as we would glow in the dark? :oops:

There never will be any easy answers for the present Hanford plutonium leaks or for any foreign nemesis lying in wait to pounce in another surprise Pearl Harbor-like attack or another surprise September 11th. By engaging much larger radioactive ordinance high up, say 300 miles and centered over Kansas, or low down to the ground.

:dyna: :goodevil:

MK II :idea:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 08-10-2017 07:43 AM, edited 3 times in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-09-2017 10:45 AM

It is quite a "Mess" MK II. I can see why lots of humans are wishing for the End of Days biblical or other wise. More than likely NOT going to happen in the fashion they would like for their Stress Relief, but does not stop them from selling their souls for their ghoulish beliefs............but then , I would say most don't know a thing about Karma either.......... :shock:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-09-2017 11:35 AM

Yeah, this is not good - just from what I know from my work with radiation in a healthcare setting. In this field, most radioisotopes decay to background fairly quickly. But this is some forever crap that decays through various stages over time and is always a danger.

I'm not sure how the EMP angle would work as these sites are underground and (I hope!!!!!) somewhat hardened in their ability to withstand an EMP event, but, knowing our government the way I do, I'm not going to stake any money on it......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “Environment in Crisis”