Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Post by Doka » 12-26-2015 07:06 PM

Of course weather modification is going to be open to speculation for awhile yet. It has been in the works since the creation of the "Bomb" Edward Teller thought it was a Grand idea. (In the 1940s ?). Our military/darpa have figured out how to "weapon-nize" every thing they can get there hands on. Many ,many years ago I read some of Zbigniew Brzezinski's books(yes, Miki's "sweet" daddy) He was very much into how it was going "play out" . Well guess what? So far he hasn't fibbed.

QUOTE: "An Instrument of War

According to US military reports that appeared in 1996, weather modification will be used across the entire spectrum of conflict to achieve domestic and international military objectives. However, weather modification has already been used for military purposes.

During the Vietnam War the US Government used weather as a weapon under Project Popeye, which was an attempt to increase the rainfall over a supply route called the Ho Chi Minh Trail, which extended from North to South Vietnam. The technique used seeding units which were composed of silver iodide developed at the Naval Weapons Center in China Lake California. The project began in 1966, lasted for a half a decade, and was considered a success.

In 1970 Zbigniew Brzezinski, cofounder of the Trilateral Commission, advocated the covert use of weather attacks, such as long periods of drought or storm, to force a nation into compliance.

The United Nations Weather Weapons Treaty of May 1977 warned that scientific and technical developments may open new possibilities with respect to modification of the environment and that the hostile use of these techniques could have effects extremely harmful to human welfare.

The US Air Force mentioned that the UN’s weather modification treaty, which prohibits the hostile use of weather modification, is not applicable because their attacks will not be large scale (encompassing several hundred km), long lasting (several months in length), or result in serious injury to human life."

http://www.newworldwar.org/weatherwar.htm
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-26-2015 07:20 PM

It's not like we need to find anything more to worry about, but.................after all it is a war planet.

Weather-modification, according to the US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report,   

“offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary”, capabilities, it says, extend to the triggering of floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes:

‘Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather… and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of [military] technologies.”

In 1977, an international Convention was ratified by the UN General Assembly which banned ‘military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects.’  According to the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques:

The term “environmental modification techniques” refers to any technique for changing – through the deliberate manipulation of natural processes – the dynamics, composition or structure of the Earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere, or of outer space. (Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques, United Nations, Geneva: 18 May 1977)

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ultima ... -2/5306386
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 12-26-2015 08:24 PM

I wish I could buy into it, Doka. But thirty years of dealing with the argument with no credible proof leads me to believe it's a lot of hype for entertainment.

If you know of someone who actually has sample residue from chemtrails which could be tested it would be helpful. It would prove to both sides once and for all. Simply quoting a web site does not prove validity.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-26-2015 08:31 PM

Riddick wrote:
Malaria_Kidd II wrote:"What, me worry?" A quote from Alfred E. Neuman in the old MAD Magazine :lol:
The periodical published and produced in excess of 6 decades by the self-admitted 'Usual Gang Of Idiots' and its cover boy reflect our country's current cultural crisis,
I'd say insofar institutionalized idiocracy is evident left to right AND top to bottom at the rate it's progressing won't be long before America's Gone Irreversibly MAD.

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:Where's the Vaseline, fan, kbot, Diogenes, Riddick and Doka? That might help the $$$$ pain a little bit. :o
PETROLEUM jelly? Only to help grease mankind's way toward redemption I guess - but Hey, What Me Worry? I mean, if you can't trust the POTUS who can you trust!

60 years for MAD Riddick! Wow, it's been years since I flipped it's crazy pages with laughter following each page. When was the last issue?

Or is it still on news stands? :idea:

I got lots out of this day after Christmas' flurry of posts under the CC topic that just keeps on giving concerns to both sides. Thanks all!

Now I must go uptown to gamble on the lotteries to hopefully win something to ease our annual hidden charges for the "green way" and UN's miniscule degree Celsius climate chump change! :confused:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-26-2015 08:59 PM

voguy wrote:I wish I could buy into it, Doka. But thirty years of dealing with the argument with no credible proof leads me to believe it's a lot of hype for entertainment.

If you know of someone who actually has sample residue from chemtrails which could be tested it would be helpful. It would prove to both sides once and for all. Simply quoting a web site does not prove validity.

I understand Voguy, most of us have enough on our plates anyway, the "trails" have been tested, but no one I know will publish. People will believe what they want, no matter how much proof . They have to have their own "experience", then 9 times out of 10, they won't believe that either. :confused:
KARMA RULES

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 12-26-2015 09:24 PM

The best way to test is to know people who will help, but don't involve them. What I would do is find someone to help, and have them divide the sample and send to three labs under the pretense of it being taken from the a patient with a problem. That way they don't know what their analysis is for, and they have to come up with the answers. Three answers returned would be a good indication. And use small town medical centers. The larger testing offices tend to have too many people "talking".
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-27-2015 01:31 AM

I can add this CT account from Northern California where my cousin lives out in the big sticks called redwoods. He has met chem trail expert Dane Wigington up there to talk about the subject "matter". He sent Dane's well known DVD to me titled "Climate Engineering, Weather Warfare and the Collapse of Civilization" and his famous "What Are They Spraying?" :shock: :!: Dane is always one serious "high strangeness" guest on Coast to Coast AM! :o

When the alternate news subject comes up in our conversations he notes the times of the C trails criss-crossing the blue skies above. He's seen strange residue on his vehicles and watched the drippings fall off tree foliage & limbs! That big surprise had him catching the foamy finds into a sealed glass jar. It only lasted a few hours and then it disappeared! :oops: I never asked him if he delivered the empty jar to Dane or any other place for testing the trapped air. :|

I doubt that he did. :wink:

Doka and most here are familiar with Dane's web site Geo Engineering Watch.......... :rolleyes: Look up everyday!

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 12-27-2015 03:16 AM, edited 2 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

Existential MAD

Post by Riddick » 12-27-2015 01:43 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:60 years for MAD Riddick! Wow, it's been years since I flipped it's crazy pages with laughter following each page. When was the last issue?

MAD survives to this day. Though briefly on a quarterly schedule it's currently a bi-monthly, down from its decades long 8 issues a year appearances - Not bad at all, all things considered, with print publications in general caught in a death spiral...

That said, while it's on still the stands, the world's not without MAD on the Web!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Existential MAD

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-27-2015 01:53 AM

Riddick wrote:
Malaria_Kidd II wrote:60 years for MAD Riddick! Wow, it's been years since I flipped it's crazy pages with laughter following each page. When was the last issue?

MAD survives to this day. Though briefly on a quarterly schedule it's currently a bi-monthly, down from its decades long 8 issues a year appearances - Not bad at all, all things considered, with print publications in general caught in a death spiral...

That said, while it's on still the stands, the world's not without MAD on the Web!
Can't a guy get some rest around here! :lol: :lol:

Hey Riddick! That is good MAD news to read and I will go PDQ to your nice link. I've never known how to do links like that and I first saw snopes members making links out of a few choice words. That's 8) ! It once was JUST 8 issues per year and now it's down to 6 which is new news for me. Years ago my Michigan rooted cousins always had a fresh issue on hand. I can't say I ever bought MAD on the stands. :oops:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 01-28-2016 03:18 AM

This Week In 2006, Al Gore Gave The Earth A Decade To Do What He Says

Ten grim (but highly profitable) years ago, Al Gore gave us all a deadline. Now we have to live with what we’ve done. Or, more precisely, what we haven’t done. At least we won’t have long to live with our regrets as a species. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 04-05-2016 11:38 PM

:crazyjump :crazyjump :crazyjump :crazyjump :crazyjump :crazyjump
WH Warns of Deaths from "Extreme Heat" as Weather Service Issues April Snow Advisories
The administration also announced May 23-27 will be designated as Extreme Heat Week. FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-06-2016 10:48 AM

:oops: I missed your January Al Gorlioni post up (Dr. Michael Savage's credited nickname :lol: ) and the better half is aiming me toward a big bed for my rest period. Maybe guiding me there with a rolling pin if I don't hurry Riddick! :shock:

I will look at your links around 20 hours from now. 8)

A weird 8 years it's been in D.C. and out of D.C. and now the weirdest POSTUS project ever is in full slow motion! :confused:

If the sky falls we can only blame us taxpayers using the gov's fiat money. :idea:

:lol: The Italian languages definition of fiat; also an Italian auto maker with a capital F: "Because I say so" :P :twisted:

MK2 :D

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

NOAA Radiosonde Data Shows No Warming For 58 Years

Post by Riddick » 04-07-2016 03:45 AM

Story and Graph HERE...

Yeah, but what do they know!

Obama knows. Extreme heat is coming and it's all man's fault.

But we can fight it! YES! Get out the boxing gloves folks. It's gonna be a slobberknocker but we can still beat the heat you betcha.

BTW, don't forget to pay your Carbon Taxes by the deadline or the Climate Police will come a'knockin

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Got milk? Got coal? Got money?

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 04-23-2016 11:30 AM

Two of the Midwest's bumper sticker questions in the Subject line are not related to this news! :oops:

Should we join the cc alarmists? Both sides might as well go walking along arm in arm while singing Jim Bohannon's "Cumbaiah"! :rolleyes:

News Flash Paris!

United Nations: 175 nations sign climate deal

Leaders from at least 175 countries signed the Paris Agreement on climate change Friday as the landmark deal took a key step forward.

Secretary of State John Kerry, holding his young granddaughter, joined dozens of world leaders for a signing ceremony that set a record for international diplomacy. Never have so many countries signed an agreement on the first available day. States that don't sign Friday have a year to do so.

"We are in a race against time," UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon told the gathering. "The era of consumption without consequences is over."

Many now expect the climate agreement to enter into force long before the original deadline of 2020. Some say it could happen this year.

So let 'er rip! The increased hidden costs per family may not be hidden anymore!

It begs repeating that the present POTUS administration said climate change is more of a concern than evil ISIS. I'd say dealing with emissions, like harmless CO2, will make our grand kids proud to remember our collective efforts. But even fifty years down the road will they notice any "real change"?

The UN's goal of lowering temperature by the slimmest degree Celsius is nuts! This agreement will have us and our kids and so on down the lower limbs of the family tree paying out the wazoo! :fortune:

This deal reminds us of our government trading 5 taliban generals at Gitmo for one runaway US soldier!

MK2

Now where's my grease gun? (in reference to post # 1) :huhsmile: :bored:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 04-23-2016 12:09 PM, edited 1 time in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 04-23-2016 12:05 PM

I read this, Obama, is "tickled pinko" and also has some "warning" or is that "advice" that Great Brittian" is NOT to leave the EU! And a very generous gift that O gave the "delighted" Queen, an album, with probably a lot of pictures of himself,(just in case she miss-placed all the others). And more good news, the UN has been meeting this week, trying to decide how much "The World Tax" should be. :roll:
KARMA RULES

Return to “Environment in Crisis”