Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Paris's 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves

Post by Doka » 12-26-2015 12:32 AM

Raggedyann wrote:I would rather believe the majority of the world's legitimate scientists than the minority of paid corporate scientists.

How do you know the difference?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Judging The "Miss World" Scientific Beauty Pageant, 'At Home' Viewer Participant Version

Post by Riddick » 12-26-2015 03:38 AM

Doka wrote:
Raggedyann wrote:I would rather believe the majority of the world's legitimate scientists than the minority of paid corporate scientists.
How do you know the difference?
Point of view playing a large part I would say in the end differentiation, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

Both my analytical nature and educational background leads me to question any sort of simplistic explanation concerning changes to a system as complex as Earth climate - Basically, any so-called scientists that EITHER totally discount *OR* to the exclusion of all else credit manmade CO2 ain't gettin' high marks for honesty on my scorecard - Similarly, building cases consistent in INconsistency will only count AGAINST legitimacy in my eyes.

I'm no denier, I'm no believer, I'm a skeptic. I assess arguments from all sides, use logic and reason and judge for myself what's going on. That said, IMHO be it Beastly Big Business OR Government lackeys calling folks ignorant for NOT "face-valuing" their spiel, what's going on THERE is far less about climate concerns than it is CONTROL.

Settled science or no, public support or no, it's no contest. One way or another "Help" - i.e Global Totalitarianism is on its way: Whether you like it or not, LEARN TO LOVE IT 'cause it's the BEST THING GOING to-day. WOOooo!!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-26-2015 03:43 AM

I believe the news reports and articles that say that the majority of the world's scientists believe that climate change is caused by various industrial activities. It makes no sense to me that scientists would want to destroy industry, as we know it, for no good reason.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-26-2015 06:50 AM

Raggedyann wrote:I believe the news reports and articles that say that the majority of the world's scientists believe that climate change is caused by various industrial activities. It makes no sense to me that scientists would want to destroy industry, as we know it, for no good reason.
So, various industrial activities cause climate change - It's as pat as that? As if climate didn't change before the Industrial Age? Or before man ever walked on the face of the Earth? As if ever in time, an invariant climate could exist? As if sensitivity to CO2 levels drives dramatic change, forget feedback loops with other system components as well as cyclic solar radiation and gas emissions?

I can see no sense in a plurality of scientists settling on something so simplistic as singling out industrial sourced emissions as THE force behind what's said to be inevitable and irreversible climate catastrophe - Unless the idea is if man's causing it, we can do something about it - Wishful thinking maybe?? 'Course, if it's NOT us, there's no sense in worrying about sh!t out of our control.

My sense is, to paraphrase George Carlin: Save the planet?! Pul-lease. We haven't even learned to take care of ourselves!! Gaia's put up with far worse than us, mankind's no more than a surface nuisance: Bottom Line, the planet's fine. The PEOPLE are f*cked.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-26-2015 08:07 AM

I never leave one of my topics out in the cold. But most times my "handle" is left in the cold as the last post. Yeah! That's not happened here causing my wool sweater to still be hanging in it's closet! :D

I'm on Riddick's side all the way. The "changers", I'll write it again, might as well try to slow the planet's spin a few mph :!: Riddick writes what I think with lines spot on that I wish I could write. :wink:

It is too late for us, the non liberal minority, on "C" changes made in our lame congress hidden inside 400 bills passed a few years back that the public were not made aware of. Industry and the common populace will pay, and pay for "no changes" in "any" temperature degrees Celsius + or - :!:

That's been the new American way for a long time. Sadly we are screwed by a minority (congress) that are supposed to represent us, the majority. :x

Hope and Change has been taken to the extreme since 2008 :!: It's become mythological!

New York City should have 1 multi story building sold to Walmart for a remodel. Then it would be handy for shopping China's best brooms, mops, buckets and shovels to clean up the leftover B.S. inside it's newly vacated U.N. Building! :P
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-26-2015 09:49 AM

Raggedyann wrote:I believe the news reports and articles that say that the majority of the world's scientists believe that climate change is caused by various industrial activities.

You mean the CORPORATE media?

It makes no sense to me that scientists would want to destroy industry, as we know it, for no good reason.

Sure it does............Money and Power for them and a nice, hefty "breathing" tax for us, we expel carbon , don't ya know. :coolhat:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-26-2015 10:48 AM

Very well said Riddick and MK2 most of this propaganda ,fear mongering stuff, could have been neatly done away with by simply taking a grade school /Hi-School science class, But when they call us "Stupid" to our faces, they know they have got something! Laughing all the way to the bank. Leaving the people wringing their hankies .

Doing away with the UN would be an excellent start! :)
KARMA RULES

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Re: Paris' 2 CC's surrounded by the UN's olive leaves!

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-26-2015 11:13 AM

Well written Doka, and thanks for being active here. I think it's too late to be a CC activist going by what JFK said, "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country!" :oops: Us being stupid collectively we don't have to ask Uncle Sam for anything since they are "doing" what they do to all of us! :x

MK2............I like it! :D
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 12-26-2015 11:16 AM, edited 1 time in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-26-2015 11:16 AM

Doka wrote:
Raggedyann wrote:I believe the news reports and articles that say that the majority of the world's scientists believe that climate change is caused by various industrial activities.

You mean the CORPORATE media?
Yup, same place deniers get their news.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-26-2015 11:27 AM

Raggedyann,

What's to worry about here? Over the last several years each family of four, on average as deniers or non deniers of CC, have spent the same amount of hard earned dollars per year @ $3,000+! For being "green" and to fight an always "changing sun powered climate" in hidden costs for products and services all across the board! :wink:

"What, me worry?" A quote from Alfred E. Neuman in the old MAD Magazine :lol:

Where's the Vaseline, fan, kbot, Diogenes, Riddick and Doka? That might help the $$$$ pain a little bit. :o
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 12-26-2015 08:07 PM, edited 2 times in total.

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 12-26-2015 12:59 PM

Major narcissism thinking we can control the weather plus too much money now in all of this nonsense.
A man's character is his fate

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 12-26-2015 04:35 PM

Depends on your definition of weather modification. HAARP, I think not. But there are other factors which will modify weather patterns, some of which can be assisted by man, but to me manipulated would be a huge stretch.

I think some people want to feel more important than they really are when it comes to weather modification or claims their hands are in it. I stirred the cheese sauce to make potatoes for Christmas lunch. I guess you could say I made lunch. But in reality my part in it was a fraction of other factors.

The definition is the argument.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-26-2015 04:50 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:"What, me worry?" A quote from Alfred E. Neuman in the old MAD Magazine :lol:
The periodical published and produced in excess of 6 decades by the self-admitted 'Usual Gang Of Idiots' and its cover boy reflect our country's current cultural crisis,
I'd say insofar institutionalized idiocracy is evident left to right AND top to bottom at the rate it's progressing won't be long before America's Gone Irreversibly MAD.

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:Where's the Vaseline, fan, kbot, Riddick and Doka? That might help the $$$$ pain a little bit. :o
PETROLEUM jelly? Only to help grease mankind's way toward redemption I guess - but Hey, What Me Worry? I mean, if you can't trust the POTUS who can you trust!

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-26-2015 05:01 PM

It is semantics, People are confused from the" get-go" or don't even bother with facts that we do know.

CLIMATE is sun driven

WEATHER Can be manipulated and as far as I am concerned, is "controlled" by the military = chem-trails, HARP , ETC. Storms, drouth, etc. Fits right in, easy to do, since , no one looks up, at the sky, and no one seems look up the difference between Climate and Weather. :?: *

*can bring "frogs" out of the water.
KARMA RULES

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 12-26-2015 05:47 PM

I think weather can be urged to take one track or other, and conditions can be made which encourage activity. Chemtrails I'm not buying, and for one compelling reason. For years the people that say they exist talk about powder on the cars, or a layer that gets on their skin, etc. But when asked to take samples for analysis it seems nobody has the time or wants to take the samples. It would seem to me for all these chemical agents which are floating around, someone would be able to get an analysis on the compound. I think I need some honest scientific evidence rather than anecdotal comment to buy into chemtrails.

As far as what is happening, the earth's weather patterns cycle, and we go through patterns. And the severity of the patters can be traced to many factors. For example, the severity of Katrina was defiantly attributed to a warmer than normal Gulf water temperature and two weather patterns which built it and steered it. Patterns like this have been around for years and it's a crap-shoot where and when they will collide. If I'm to believe the weather which will hit Texas and Oklahoma city this weekend is the result of HAARP, then I have to be convinced that HAARP was around in 1977 & 1978 for the blizzards.

Of course we, (humans), can slightly alter conditions. Gases and cloud formations can, and will cause temperature variants in the water. And given a two degree increase in Gulf water temps and then add to that dry air from the tropics combined with cold/moist air from the north colliding over the Gulf, and you will have another Cat 4 or 5 storm.

The situation in Lake Erie with the phosphor emissions and the algae is causing the lake to reach epic toxicity levels. And it's common science when water is darker that's when the sun's rays heat the water. That temperature change along with the waste the algae gives off kills the fish, and so on. You don't need HAARP or someone attempting weather modification to kill a lake. We do a good job on our own. As one fellow at the NWS said, "we're the only mammal that poops in our food dish."

I wish someone would bring evidence to the table. But having nothing I have to depend on atmospheric science and geological studies. And when you understand all this; everything which is happening now is HIGHLY predictive. Which explains why I got the hell out of dodge.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Environment in Crisis”