BREAKING: Accused Sex Trafficker Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead in His Cell

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: BREAKING: Accused Sex Trafficker Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead in His Cell

Post by Raggedyann » 08-15-2019 01:36 PM

Interesting that Epstein had broken bones in his neck, which is common in people that have been strangled, as in homicide.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/jef ... 875f1f7a0f
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Meanwhile, At The Walt Disney Company

Post by Riddick » 08-15-2019 03:56 PM

A Twitter user named Jeffrey R. Epstein has been using the social media platform to remind his followers that he is neither dead nor accused of horrible crimes.

The Jeffrey Epstein, the multimillionaire financier accused of sex crimes against children, had the middle initial E., for Edward, and was born in 1953. The Twitter user with the same name has the middle initial R., although it’s not clear what it stands for. On his Twitter profile, he appears to be younger than the more notorious man with the same name, although he doesn’t mention his age.

He also has the blue check mark that Twitter uses to verify him as a public figure, and according to his LinkedIn profile, he’s the Director of Corporate Communications at the Walt Disney Company. Many of his tweets are about goings-on regarding Disney parks and Disney movies.

And he didn’t die in a prison cell last week, as he recently tweeted.

“I guess I should appreciate all the RIPs, but I’m not dead. And I’m still *not* THAT Jeffrey Epstein,” he wrote.

FULL STORY

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-15-2019 07:28 PM

[/quote]
Yes, you can keep your pension, gratus the American tax payer. Hypocrite!!

Just out of curiosity, what do you have now that you didn't have before?
[/quote]

Since you asked...........

We have Social Security here, that I paid into all my working life, not that much. But...enough. Recently my ex-husband passed away(married 13 years). A sad deal, the World was a much better place with him in it. At any rate, SS notified me that I would get his SS check. It was enough that I now pay my own medical insruance and bills. With maybe a few extra bucks, that I never had before. I don't have any bills. I am comfortable. My needs are met, my wants are saved for. And 1 am greatful.

As to your 2nd question. I feel really good about being able to take care of myself. Living in a great country, that I love and being able to do a lot of things and create good memories after half a life of emotional tourmoil, and trauma. I do not see myself as a victim, nor do I see others as "victims". We are all given trails(tests?) It is up to us whether we can work through it or not. Whining and bitterness is just not a rock I care to carry around. It changes nothing.

A question for you..........Who pays for all your freebies and medical? More than likely a well to do "Tooth Fairy"?
Karma Rules

Riddick
Pirate

Epstein Had Bizarre Painting Of Bill Clinton In Dress, Heels In Townhouse

Post by Riddick » 08-16-2019 08:53 PM

It’s certainly a conversation starter.

In the painting, the former president can be seen lounging on a chair in the Oval Office — pointing toward the viewer — while wearing red heels & blue dress similar to the one Monica Lewinsky famously donned during their White House hookup.

“It was hanging up there prominently — as soon as you walked in — in a room to the right,” a source told The Post. “Everybody who saw it laughed and smirked.”

The Clinton camp did not immediately respond to requests for comment. FULL STORY

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-16-2019 09:56 PM

What can they say? "Blue is a good color for him?"
Karma Rules

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-17-2019 12:52 AM

Doka wrote:
08-16-2019 09:56 PM
What can they say? "Blue is a good color for him?"
:lolchimp:

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-17-2019 01:16 PM

LOL! :lol: A saxophone in his lap would have been a plus.

One time during the Savage Nation last night the guest host, a Mr. Knapp, mentioned Epstein's expensive watch was missing. But I've not heard that news anywhere else. :confused:

Dead men tell no tales! :oops:

MK II
"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!" :oops: :wink: from 'Gun Shots' on Twitter/ Check out http://malarino.com/ it's 95% Turmeric :!: :mrgreen:

Riddick
Pirate

Dead Men Tell No Tales

Post by Riddick » 08-18-2019 05:16 PM

Move along, nothing to see here!

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”