-Canada gas stations in B.C. and Alberta running out of gas

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

-Canada gas stations in B.C. and Alberta running out of gas

Post by Doka » 06-04-2016 04:50 PM

I put this under Conspiracies , because I can't verify it yet. Is this happening? ...........

Petro-Canada gas stations in B.C. and Alberta running out of gas

Petro-Canada gas stations in Kelowna, Kamloops, Edmonton and Calgary are running out of petrol from their parent company, Suncor. 

In Kelowna, an employee at the Petro-Canada at Glenmore and Kane roads said they ran out of regular grade gas at 2:45 p.m. PT on Thursday and were out of premium grade by 5 p.m. Similarly, a staffer at the Petro-Canada on Highway 33 said they hadn't run out of gas yet, but they expected to soon. 

"We're out of gas and unless we can get it from a third party then we'll be out three to five weeks," said Tianna Byers, an employee at the Petro-Canada on Highway 97 in Kelowna.

"The fire in Fort Mac has reached a place called Wood Buffalo in Alberta, which is our supplier so we can't get any more gas."

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/brit ... -1.3614059
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: -Canada gas stations in B.C. and Alberta running out of gas

Post by Doka » 06-04-2016 09:41 PM

Well , that's interesting, can no longer get to web page.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-05-2016 12:04 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-05-2016 01:41 AM

Hey, thanks Riddick.! I'm still wondering if it is for real?
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-05-2016 02:24 AM

We only have Petrocan in my little corner of the world. I raced over there yesterday after I read this news and there was a line up but luckily I was able to fill my tank. It's 100 miles to the next nearest Gas Stn. from here, so if I needed to head out of here for an emergency or something and my tank was empty or half full, I would be SOL. Had a panic moment. Yes, it's real.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-05-2016 11:08 AM

Thank you for the report Ra. :D

In my opinion this a total BS squeeze. Canada has refineries(19?) and pipelines all over the place, especially in the west. Welcome the world of "Scarem, Own'em and Cheatum".
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-05-2016 02:47 PM

Doka wrote:Thank you for the report Ra. :D

In my opinion this a total BS squeeze. Canada has refineries(19?) and pipelines all over the place, especially in the west. Welcome the world of "Scarem, Own'em and Cheatum".
Absolutely agree!
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”