Justice Scalia Murdered?

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Justice Scalia Murdered?

Post by voguy » 02-14-2016 05:37 PM

This was on the radio this evening, by one of the German commentators saying that the circumstances of Justice Scalia's death was .... suspicious.

The web site the station referenced Alex Jones claiming that Justice Scalia was murdered was a Facebook posting by Alex Jones. I have to take Alex with a grain or two of salt, but he defends his case well. I guess we'll see what pans out in the next few days. Hopefully you can see the Facebook post, otherwise there are two more with Youtube addresses for North America.

Here is the FACEBOOK LINK

Link to MARK DICE

And link to MARK JOHNSON
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: Justice Scalia Murdered?

Post by Raggedyann » 02-14-2016 08:24 PM

Nothing would surprise me but no point dwelling on it as none of us will ever know the truth as it won't come out for least 50 years.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-14-2016 08:39 PM

At least as long as the details on Kennedy.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

fos
Pirate

Post by fos » 02-15-2016 09:48 AM

According to the news this morning, he died peacefully, of natural causes, with a pillow over his face. ?

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 02-15-2016 11:30 AM

There is nothing I would call normal about a 'peaceful death' - with a pillow over his head, and bed-sheets unwrinkled. The fact that it was declared peaceful through a PHONE call? The fact no autopsy is being done? Sorry, but this is way wrong, and sounds like - well do I dare say "cover-up"?
---
To top it all off we have Obama saying he will set up an appointment to replace him? In 1960 a Senate vote and yes by DEMS - clearly says no appointments allowed.
---
Then we look at the major issues the USSC were being scheduled to hear and vote on...abortion, health care, unions, affirmative action, separation of church and state, climate change, immigration -- and possible a few more?

fos
Pirate

Post by fos » 02-15-2016 01:20 PM

It would seem to me that any time such a powerful, central figure at the heart of our government dies, an autopsy should be performed.

Jeff

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-15-2016 01:47 PM

It sure makes one, suspicious, doesn't it? Haven't had time to read all the articles yet. Did o give condolences, before or after he said he was ready to appoint a new justice? :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-15-2016 05:21 PM

More on the story from The Sun.

The media over here is reporting on the onslaught of fighting over who will pick the next justice. Based on the reasons the case of murder is looking pretty good.

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 02-16-2016 05:48 PM

oh and it gets MORE interesting ...
now claiming slightly different than original report
oh pillow was not "over his head (face)" --
now we wait and instead of sheets being undisturbed -- hmm next they will tell us -- they were "wrinkled" -- watch and wait for more coverups....

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-16-2016 07:59 PM

[urlhttp://nypost.com/2016/02/15/detectives-question-lack-of-autopsy-in-scalia-death/]LINK[/url] to story on NY Post.

Detectives Question Lack of Autopsy in Scalia Death
NY POST - Feb 16, 2016 - by: Jamie Schram and Bob Fredericks

Veteran homicide investigators in New York and Washington, DC, on Monday questioned the way local and federal authorities in Texas handled the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

“It’s not unreasonable to ask for an autopsy in this case, particularly knowing who he is,” retired Brooklyn homicide Detective Patricia Tufo told The Post.

“He’s not at home. There are no witnesses to his death, and there was no reported explanation for why a pillow is over his head,” Tufo said. “So I think under the circumstances it’s not unreasonable to request an autopsy. Despite the fact that he has pre-existing ailments and the fact that he’s almost 80 years old, you want to be sure that it’s not something other than natural causes.”

Bill Ritchie, a retired deputy chief and former head of criminal investigations for the DC police, said he was dumbstruck when he learned that no autopsy would be performed.

“I took a look at the report and I almost fell out of my chair,” Ritchie told The Post from his home in Maryland.

“I used to be an instructor in the homicide school. Every death investigation you are handling, you consider it a homicide until the investigation proves otherwise,” Ritchie said.

“How do you know that person wasn’t smothered? How do you know it’s not a homicide until you conduct an investigation? You have to do your job. Once you go through that process, you can conclude that this is a naturally occurring death.”

Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara said she declared Scalia dead via telephone based on what cops and marshals at the scene told her — that there were no signs of foul play.

“How in the world can that Texas judge, not even seeing the body, say that this is a heart attack?” Ritchie wondered. “A US marshal can’t tell you. You need a medical professional. If this was Joe Blow, you say OK, 79 years of age, health problems, maybe natural causes. But this is a sitting justice of the Supreme Court!”

Guevara also spoke by phone with Scalia’s physician, who told her Scalia had several chronic medical conditions and had gone to the doctor’s last week for a shoulder problem, reports say.

Scalia’s family did not want an autopsy, she added.

voguy
Pirate

Re: Justice Scalia Murdered? (LEGAL)

Post by voguy » 02-16-2016 08:03 PM

Since people want to see evidence/facts in these matters, here is the statute. I'm probably the only one here who enjoys this dry reading stuff.

CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE, TITLE 1. CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE, CHAPTER 49. INQUESTS UPON DEAD BODIES, SUBCHAPTER A. DUTIES PERFORMED BY JUSTICES OF THE PEACE.

Keep in mind, once you discard the rule of law and legal procedures, then all bets are off to your protection under the law.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-16-2016 11:24 PM

Keep in mind, once you discard the rule of law and legal procedures, then all bets are off to your protection under the law.

I do get into the dry stuff at times . And reading through the protocals it looks like quite a few where just "fluffed" off. I would like to believe some sort of hi-tech autopsy could still be performed. Where's "Bones" when ya need her?

I haven't read all articles yet, where the police even called, probably a Sheriff in this case?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-17-2016 05:22 PM

Owner of Ranch Clarifies ‘Pillow Over his Head’ Comment About Justice Scalia
Michael Cantrell - February 17, 2016 4:41 PM

One of the big controversies surrounding the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia concerns a comment made by the owner of the ranch where he died saying there was a pillow over his head.

Many immediately took this to mean there was a pillow over Scalia’s face, prompting about a million and one different theories as to what might have happened.

The rancher is now coming out and attempting to clarify his remark and put an end to the conspiracy theories.
“We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled,” John Poindexter told the San Antonio Express-News, adding that Scalia “was lying very restfully. It looked like he had not quite awakened from a nap.”

Other factors fueling speculation were that Scalia’s family said they didn’t want an autopsy for the 79-year-old, and a Texas justice of the peace declared Scalia dead over the phone, which is allowed by state law, after a U.S. Marshall told her there was no evidence of foul play.

But with his “pillow over his head” comment taking center stage, Poindexter tried to clarify his words Wednesday on “CBS This Morning,” saying Scalia “had a pillow over his head, not over his face as some have been saying. The pillow was against the headboard.”
This clarification is what I thought Poindexter meant from the get-go, which is why I personally didn’t think it pointed to any sort of foul play involving Scalia’s death.

Granted, there are other factors that seem strange about the situation, such as the cause of death being declared a heart attack over the phone and the lack of an autopsy, but still, this doesn’t mean he was murdered.

What do you guys think? Is the clarification enough to ease your suspicions?

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 02-17-2016 05:25 PM

PUTZ!

President Obama Is Skipping Justice Scalia’s Funeral
Andrew Mark Miller - February 17, 2016 3:19PM

The world lost a great judge and a conservative giant over the weekend when Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia passed away.

Respect and sympathies came pouring in from both sides of the aisle as people acknowledged his incredible career.

His funeral on Saturday is expected to be attended by a large number of people but guess who won’t be able to find time to attend.

President Obama.

From Politico:
President Barack Obama will not attend Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia’s funeral on Saturday, the White House said Wednesday. Vice President Joe Biden and his wife Jill Biden will attend.

Obama and first lady Michelle Obama instead will go to the Supreme Court on Friday “to pay their respects to Justice Scalia” while the justice lies in repose in the Great Hall, press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters Wednesday.

The last time a justice died was Chief Justice William Rehnquist in 2005, and at that time President George W. Bush not only attended the funeral but also eulogized him.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-18-2016 11:56 AM

I'm sure that from Obama's perspective, Justice Scalia was, minimally, a thorn in his side, philosophically, probably a sworn enemy. Did anyone really expect him to attend?
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”