Human Resources

Moderator: Super Moderators

Fan
Lady with a

Human Resources

Post by Fan » 04-25-2013 09:07 AM

Human resources - this movie is all about how behaviorist ideas in psychology became the method for controlling society. From the history to the future, schooling, drugs, mind control (big section on McGill's illustrious work on torture-based psychic destruction of people at the Allan Memorial). You will see some of the the tools being wielded against you. You will learn why they keep us in fear so much, and how they manipulate our fear levels. This pretty much explains the whole conspiracy against humankind as a whole.

I think this is a must-watch for anyone interested in the human condition.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-25-2013 09:34 AM

Added to my Watch Later queue. Sounds interesting.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-25-2013 09:38 AM

Dale O Sea wrote: Added to my Watch Later queue. Sounds interesting.

It should be required watching for every human being. It is a bit dry, but stick with it, keep it playing while you do something. I think I may re-watch it tonight. It is filled with interesting historical footage as well.

It really is revelatory, I knew about most things they are talking about, but the way they tie it all together... wow.

Note that this is not a "conspiracy" video people, it is a sociological documentary and involves great interviews with people like Zinn, John Taylor Gatto, Noam Chomsky, it is all true and I guarantee it will open your eyes.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-25-2013 09:56 AM

Send a link to Adam and John - in the morning. Sounds like what they try to educate folks about on No Agenda.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-25-2013 10:14 AM

Dale O Sea wrote: Send a link to Adam and John - in the morning. Sounds like what they try to educate folks about on No Agenda.
I am pretty sure Adam mentioned it and that is how I found it.

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 04-25-2013 10:43 AM

wow... the first six and a half minutes are very difficult to watch. maybe it's me.

then, on to BF Skinner - a very interesting guy.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-25-2013 10:49 AM

SquidInk wrote: wow... the first six and a half minutes are very difficult to watch. maybe it's me.

then, on to BF Skinner - a very interesting guy.
It is slow-moving at first... it is not the best produced documentary for sure, like I said, leave it playing while you do other NWO busting exercises. I wish it was more glitzy so more people would watch it, but hey, I am not prepared to do anything better :)

And yeah it is PACKED with "interesting" things that allow the eiltes to wield control.

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 04-25-2013 10:57 AM

Well, it's playing the bg now, and it's interesting.

I meant that I found the imagery of the fist 6+ minutes disturbing, in that 20th century, mad science, psyche probing, chemical Svengali kind of way.

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 04-25-2013 11:03 AM

Now at the 'deskilling' portion. All I can say is I have seen this happen, over and over again.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. -Robert A. Heinlein

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-25-2013 11:04 AM

SquidInk wrote: Well, it's playing the bg now, and it's interesting.

I meant that I found the imagery of the fist 6+ minutes disturbing, in that 20th century, mad science, psyche probing, chemical Svengali kind of way.
yes that imagery persists throughout....

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-25-2013 11:06 AM

SquidInk wrote: Now at the 'deskilling' portion. All I can say is I have seen this happen, over and over again.
Buckminster Fuller railed against this compartmentalization and ultra-specialization as well... hell, anyone with some vision could see it was a control mechanism.

One thing I found amazing was the info about the development of schooling and the history of the acceptance of mandatory classes.

Also, John Taylor Gatto's long speech about the effects of schools and why they are like that is sublime. I love that guy. Buy his books.

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”