Similarities?????

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Similarities?????

Post by kbot » 04-24-2013 11:23 AM

Don't know about anyone else, but with the rumors going around concerning Blackwater's role in the Boston Marathon bombing and speculation about they're being involved in a drill, I started thinking about another drill - the one that was ongoing during the 9-11/ WTC tragedy. If you recall, the Air Force was conducting wargames, and most the the country's active duty fighters and pilots were off over either Canada, or the far western part of the country (convenient, huh?).

So, when I heard that fomer SEAL Team members now employed by Blackwater may have been involved "in a drill", that got me thinking (conspiracy theory, of course ::p).

Just kinda makes you wonder.......

WASHINGTON, April 18, 2013 — Federal and local authorities have yet to comment on the identity of what appears to be a team of operatives photographed at the Boston Marathon bombing site wearing black backpacks, tactical boots and pants and communication equipment. At least one of them wore a hat emblazoned with a skull insignia similar to insignias used by private contractors Craft International and Blackwater USA (renamed Xe Services then Academi), and Navy SEAL teams 3 and 5.
The men were also photographed after the explosion meeting at the finish line behind a black SUV with US Government license plates and satellite communication equipment on the roof.

: [url]http://communities.washingtontim ... z2ROkamA6v[/URL]

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 04-24-2013 12:04 PM

A fellow wingnut, eh? :wave: Are you new or have you been crazy long? ;)

Fan is great recalling this stuff. I've heard of areas having various DHS type drills then later..or simultaneously having a real incident. For instance, there is a conspiracy theory that some of the photos from the big shooting..er, massacre in CT were taken at such a drill that was held a week or so before. Not sure, never followed that up myself. but there was a drill.

http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDetai ... CD83CDC9C7

Some theory becomes fact.
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-24-2013 02:22 PM

Dale O Sea wrote: A fellow wingnut, eh? :wave: Are you new or have you been crazy long? ;)

Fan is great recalling this stuff. I've heard of areas having various DHS type drills then later..or simultaneously having a real incident. For instance, there is a conspiracy theory that some of the photos from the big shooting..er, massacre in CT were taken at such a drill that was held a week or so before. Not sure, never followed that up myself. but there was a drill.

http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDetai ... CD83CDC9C7

Some theory becomes fact.

I do tend to get the old hairy eyeball from people. I think its a holdover from being educated by Jesuits.......

Return to “Conspiracies/Black Ops”